May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
the AC is Satan, cast here...from heaven...physically, supernatural angel....fooling the entire world(save the elect) into believing that he is Jesus Christ returned to save them....including all Christians who are not considered elect by God.

the AC is not a man of flesh but an angelic man, as Gabriel is an angelic man, so is Satan...

the AC is a role of Satan, one that he must actually play himself....and that role is the very real physical entity (the devil) coming here first(before Jesus), to fool you and the world, disguised as Jesus Christ......

Obama is not the AC...the AC is Satan, the Dragon, the Devil, the false prophet role is the AC (the instead of Jesus, or anti Christ- the Messiah is the true Prophet-antiChrist is the false), and that devil is soon to be cast from heaven to the earth as Rev12 declares....

the AC is not any political leader.....but a supernatural fallen angel, coming here to trick the world.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
the AC is Satan, cast here...from heaven...physically, supernatural angel....fooling the entire world(save the elect) into believing that he is Jesus Christ returned to save them....including all Christians who are not considered elect by God.

the AC is not a man of flesh but an angelic man, as Gabriel is an angelic man, so is Satan...

the AC is a role of Satan, one that he must actually play himself....and that role is the very real physical entity (the devil) coming here first(before Jesus), to fool you and the world, disguised as Jesus Christ......

Obama is not the AC...the AC is Satan, the Dragon, the Devil, the false prophet role is the AC (the instead of Jesus, or anti Christ- the Messiah is the true Prophet-antiChrist is the false), and that devil is soon to be cast from heaven to the earth as Rev12 declares....

the AC is not any political leader.....but a supernatural fallen angel, coming here to trick the world.

Can a supernatural fallen angel get a mortal head wound?

Zec 11:17"Woe to the worthless shepherd, who deserts the flock! May the sword strike his arm and his right eye! May his arm be completely withered, his right eye totally blinded!"

Jhn 5:43I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Rev13:11 suggests otherwise, as do many other passages, like in Mat24, why the warnings not to look for him here or there, because many false ones will come, including the false one...false religion...Rev6's first rider is also on a white horse, and it is not Christ, it is the antiChrist.We can also know that Satan is to be transformed (disguised in the greek) as an angel of light and that God will actually blind and deafen some believers, and deliver them up to that false rock Satan, so that our Loving Father can truly save them who He blinded, in the Lord's Day (Millennium)....1Cor11:13-16, 1Cor5:1-5, 2Thes2:1-12

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Charis kai Dunamis

χάρις καὶ δύναμις
Dec 4, 2006
Chicago, Illinois
✟12,654.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
hes not going to claim to be jesus...hes going to be enraged with jesus and the father and actually show favor to those who abandon their faith

check out daniel 11

Dan 11:37 "He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any {other} god; for he will magnify himself above {them} all.

Definitely future; Antiochus Epiphanes IV did not fulfill this. This is a clear picture of the Antichrist. He will not claim to serve the god of Moses, because "He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers" - that is, he will not show any regard for any god except for "a god whom his fathers did not know" (vs. 38).

Upvote 0

champuru

I don't know what I want to put here. Suggestions?
Jan 5, 2008
Infront of my computer
✟8,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian

I try to be a man of my word, so let me be the first to say, Nana, you nailed it. You predicted that Barack Obama would become the next president as far back as the Democratic convention in 2004, years before most of us considered him to be a viable candidate. The Clinton machine seemed to be on an inevitable roll, and I for one did not think Obama stood a chance. Now, although I don't believe he is an Antichrist, I will definitely watch his actions over the next 4 years and stay on my guard.

And congratulations on scoring the first successful prophecy on this forum...although, I'm sure you wish you hadn't. :thumbsup:

In Christ,

Acts6:5

I dont believe he is the anti-christ either. I am not a speculator of such things either, because so many have been named as being the anti-christ. So I will not be on guard any more with him than any other world leader (well that is not entirely true because I do have all discussions like this in the back of my mind.) Long story short, I will only believe he is the Anti-Christ if he starts performing miracles, issues marks in hands and foreheads, or starts rebuilding the temple in Jerusalem.

Upvote 0

&Abel

Aug 16, 2008
✟12,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dan 11:37 "He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any {other} god; for he will magnify himself above {them} all.

Definitely future; Antiochus Epiphanes IV did not fulfill this. This is a clear picture of the Antichrist. He will not claim to serve the god of Moses, because "He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers" - that is, he will not show any regard for any god except for "a god whom his fathers did not know" (vs. 38).

right :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

&Abel

Aug 16, 2008
✟12,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I dont believe he is the anti-christ either. I am not a speculator of such things either, because so many have been named as being the anti-christ. So I will not be on guard any more with him than any other world leader (well that is not entirely true because I do have all discussions like this in the back of my mind.) Long story short, I will only believe he is the Anti-Christ if he starts performing miracles, issues marks in hands and foreheads, or starts rebuilding the temple in Jerusalem.

when you actually start to evaluate the prophecy of the AC its quite clear that Obama doesn't fit

the only attributes he has that the AC is said to have is the way the world was all "gah gah" over him...but this seems to be dissipating somewhat and ppl are still somewhat weary of him

not to mention the fact that the world is said to be amazed by the beast only after one of the heads is healed miraculously

Upvote 0

champuru

Jan 5, 2008
Infront of my computer
✟8,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
when you actually start to evaluate the prophecy of the AC its quite clear that Obama doesn't fit

the only attributes he has that the AC is said to have is the way the world was all "gah gah" over him...but this seems to be dissipating somewhat and ppl are still somewhat weary of him

not to mention the fact that the world is said to be amazed by the beast only after one of the heads is healed miraculously

my thoughts exactly :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:scratch:Well, you would be looking at the wrong person, as it is the false prophet who does these things.
Rev 13:12-17 ~ And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he (the false prophet) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

We have to be looking for a religious figure also.

Upvote 0

champuru

Jan 5, 2008
Infront of my computer
✟8,230.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
:scratch:Well, you would be looking at the wrong person, as it is the false prophet who does these things.
Rev 13:12-17 ~ And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he (the false prophet) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

We have to be looking for a religious figure also.

i see what you mean.

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟230,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I try to be a man of my word, so let me be the first to say, Nana, you nailed it. You predicted that Barack Obama would become the next president as far back as the Democratic convention in 2004, years before most of us considered him to be a viable candidate. The Clinton machine seemed to be on an inevitable roll, and I for one did not think Obama stood a chance. Now, although I don't believe he is an Antichrist, I will definitely watch his actions over the next 4 years and stay on my guard.

And congratulations on scoring the first successful prophecy on this forum...although, I'm sure you wish you hadn't. :thumbsup:

In Christ,

Acts6:5

I've been hanging around these parts for a while. Never thought someone would actually accurately call something like this (and such a long time before it happened too).

So, nice job.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.