Visit site
✟30,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I can't believe that Ron is still there!:doh: His all "It's Mandi's time to go," really irritated me. Who died and left him king? :mad:

So Blue team votes off Dane and now Mandi, two of their stronger players. So they can't complain whenever they keep losing challenges.

Felipe had no right to go crazy on Jillian like that. If he wanted some one on one time with her in the gym why doesn't he just ask like anyone else would? He's just sore because he had to switch from Bob to Jillian. How immature.

And the black team going crazy with the eating and drinking during their "day of luxury" prize disappointed me greatly. Not that I'm saying that you can never ever eat something fattening for the rest of your life but it seemed they were eating and drinking everything that wasn't nailed down. I'm surprised they didn't get sick.

I'm hoping that either Mike or Tara wins. Laura too, if she can just put her heart into it more. Everyone else can go home, for all I care.

p.s. Mandi looks great! She is a beautiful girl.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I can't believe that Ron is still there!:doh: His all "It's Mandi's time to go," really irritated me. Who died and left him king? :mad:

So Blue team votes off Dane and now Mandi, two of their stronger players. So they can't complain whenever they keep losing challenges.

Felipe had no right to go crazy on Jillian like that. If he wanted some one on one time with her in the gym why doesn't he just ask like anyone else would? He's just sore because he had to switch from Bob to Jillian. How immature.

And the black team going crazy with the eating and drinking during their "day of luxury" prize disappointed me greatly. Not that I'm saying that you can never ever eat something fattening for the rest of your life but it seemed they were eating and drinking everything that wasn't nailed down. I'm surprised they didn't get sick.

I'm hoping that either Mike or Tara wins. Laura too, if she can just put her heart into it more. Everyone else can go home, for all I care.

p.s. Mandi looks great! She is a beautiful girl.
I can't beleive black did all that, and still won!

Upvote 0

Jesus4Me24

Aug 13, 2006
Germany
✟15,710.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's exactly what I thought. I mean... c'mon this is ridiculous. They are suppose to be black and blue, but it's still Bob's ole team vs Jillian's. I feel sorry for the ppl that were orginally on Jillian's team, b/c they are getting picked off one by one. After what Blue did to Mandi, I am really hoping that they lose all the challenges!!!!!!!

So Blue team votes off Dane and now Mandi, two of their stronger players. So they can't complain whenever they keep losing challenges. /quote]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ItalianAngel

~Angels watching over me...~
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2006
dividing my time between Pittsburgh, PA & McFarlan
Visit site
✟30,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I know this has been evident during this season, but after tonight, I have to point out the obvious:

Holy cow, Tara is a machine! Dragging that 2 ton car plus the 257 extra pounds and going up against guys like Sione and Mike...and she won that challenge? Impressive to say the least! :clap:

It's amazing how anger can fuel your determination. I knew that after Laura gave her that pep talk that Tara was never going to go home voluntarily.

Tara, Laura and Mike for the final 3. After that, I'll be happy with whoever wins. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CarrieAg93

Senior Veteran
Oct 18, 2004
Texas
✟19,397.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Up until now, I've really liked tara. But I was disappointed in her behavior last night. She did bring it around, but what a tantrum!

I totally agree. When you're a strong competitor of course people are going to target you. It is a game after all. I was hoping Mike would win the challenge since the NASCAR thing would have been awesome for him.

Upvote 0

Jesus4Me24

Aug 13, 2006
Germany
✟15,710.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I know what you mean about Tara, but I have to say I was in her coner after everyone was mean. They could have gave her the weight w/o laughing and makin it feel like an attack. I love her will and determination. I am just irritated that Bob's old team is trying to get rid of Jillian's old team. I also thought it was mean that they were trying to send a msg to Helen just b/c she picked Jillian?!? C'mon grow up!

Upvote 0