Biggest Loser 7: Couples

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I thought they would keep Carla and Joelle because a) everyone liked Carla and she needed it, and b) Joelle would have been a constant hindrance, guaranteeing everyone else in the game a better shot at winning. So I was actually a little surprised when they were voted out.

I felt bad for both of them. Carla definitely got a raw deal in her partner. But at the same time, everyone was really horrible to Joelle. It was harsh that they all made it so clear they were voting her out, not Carla, but I can understand that. What really got me was how no one even bothered to say goodbye to her, no one hugged her, it just seemed cold to me.

And the way Carla screamed at Joelle, cussed her, put her down all the time, I honestly am not surprised, and don't blame Joelle, that they aren't friends anymore.

I wonder what they will be like at the finale.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
They didn't braodscast the first half of the episode

Same here. We were supposed to get Part 1 on Tuesday night, and Part 2 on Wednesday night -- but instead, we got repeats of The Office on Tuesday night. :doh:

I don't know why they did that, but I was annoyed I didn't get to watch the first hour.

(Now that I have my brain screwed on right, I realize you and I are probably in the same viewing area, heh.)

Did this happen to anyone else?

Upvote 0

MN John

Oct 23, 2005
Gallifrey to Trenzalore
✟30,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The missing 1st-half of last weeks episode is online at ABC.com now.

This week:
My wife and I are complaining up and down about the dramatic editing of the show.
So next week starts with either nobody going home or 2 (1 from each team) going home and it's all up to Mike. If Mike lost 10 pounds for the 4th week in a row, everybody is safe. If he lost 9, 2 have to go.

I call BALONEY!!! His week's progress is already finished. The scale weight may as well be written on a piece of paper in a sealed envelope. His current weight is alredy what it will be when the number is revealed. There is no more "doing" left to do for this week, just "discovery". The truth is, if he lost 8 or 9 pounds, he did more than his share of the group requirement and it is not his fault if the total is below the line!

PLUS ... ending on the cliffhanger is more BALONEY!
GRR!:mad:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The missing 1st-half of last weeks episode is online at ABC.com now.

This week:
My wife and I are complaining up and down about the dramatic editing of the show.
So next week starts with either nobody going home or 2 (1 from each team) going home and it's all up to Mike. If Mike lost 10 pounds for the 4th week in a row, everybody is safe. If he lost 9, 2 have to go.

I call BALONEY!!! His week's progress is already finished. The scale weight may as well be written on a piece of paper in a sealed envelope. His current weight is alredy what it will be when the number is revealed. There is no more "doing" left to do for this week, just "discovery". The truth is, if he lost 8 or 9 pounds, he did more than his share of the group requirement and it is not his fault if the total is below the line!

PLUS ... ending on the cliffhanger is more BALONEY!
GRR!:mad:

I'm pretty sure the film a few weeks in advance, so I doubt he's going to get an extra time to lose weight. I think it will pick up exactly where it left off. But it's still GRR!:mad:

Upvote 0

ItalianAngel

~Angels watching over me...~
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2006
dividing my time between Pittsburgh, PA & McFarlan
Visit site
✟30,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Gah! I hate those TBC shows! :mad: They could have cut out that five minute recap at the beginning of the show to leave room for the results at the end of the show.

anyway: what's up with Sione/Filipe (can't remember which one) flipping out on Jillian on next week's show? That should be interesting.

Tara is looking more and more like Kate Winslet as she is losing weight. I think she looks great. Even though she is still a bigger girl she is toned. If I saw her walking down the street at the size she is now I wouldn't even think "She's so fat!"

I thought that was so sweet that Mike gave his prize (a year of free groceries) to Aubrey. He's a good kid. And his attitude re: switching trainers was refreshing.

Upvote 0