Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Just want to pray for those problems that we humans cant get a handle on ourselves such as the political world that God will intervene as he knows best.

:heart: Thank you for posting this prayer. Praying along with you and others at this most overwhelming time when it all is waaaaay bigger than us, but it isn't for God. God bless you, praying (((hug)))

"Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I." ~Psalm 61:1-2

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: drjean
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, Lord, there are many things way bigger than us as individual, or as small groups or churches; things we don't think we can have much affect upon, but then there is You. If You can feed 5,000 with a boy's lunch, than You can do "something" with our prayers regarding the entire world, or a particular country, or an entire prayer lister composed of many prayers. Is anything too hard for You, Genesis 18:14. I think we would be amazed at what You do in response to our humble prayers, if we only knew. May we grow in our expectancy and confidence in You to answer our prayers as You would have us grow. May we move out of our comfort zones to pray "the big prayers" (as general as they may sometimes be), and know that You are great enough to do "something" good and to Your glory as a result of them. Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praying in agreement with ev'ry one. Our God is BIGGER than anything that might be coming at us from the news, or anywhere, that seems so overwhelming that sometimes we are rendered speechless and overwhelmed. He hears our hearts then. Praise God that He IS bigger than ALL things. Praying (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Lord, Help us, We are nothing without You and I pray that conviction burns in the heart of everyone as that, is what it will take to turn things around, We realize that we are made for Your glory and may we get to the place that everything we do brings glory to You precious Lord. AMEN

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian