Big News Weekend: What's on Fox News right now?

evoeth

Man trying to figure things out
Mar 5, 2014
✟130,502.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
ISIS prisoners escape, Kurds being attacked by Turkey after we pull out, Trump sold out by his ambassador cum fundraiser (Sondeland)...

...so what's the headline on Foxnews?

Some actress "pulls support" for Hillary Clinton. Oh, and WITCH HUNT in the sidebar.

upload_2019-10-13_8-7-19.png

It is amazing that Fox News viewers can even tie their shoe laces in the morning.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ISIS prisoners escape, Kurds being attacked by Turkey after we pull out, Trump sold out by his ambassador cum fundraiser (Sondeland)...

...so what's the headline on Foxnews?

Some actress "pulls support" for Hillary Clinton. Oh, and WITCH HUNT in the sidebar.

View attachment 264931

It is amazing that Fox News viewers can even tie their shoe laces in the morning.
That’s why God made Velcro.

• Haha
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wow, I'm beginning to see just how essential :mad: Hillary! :mad: is to the right-wing narrative of "Democrats just want to reverse the 2016 election". Before I thought it was just the fringe.

Biden is important for "our guy isn't corrupt, your guy is".

Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,575.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Wow, I'm beginning to see just how essential :mad: Hillary! :mad: is to the right-wing narrative of "Democrats just want to reverse the 2016 election". Before I thought it was just the fringe.

Biden is important for "our guy isn't corrupt, your guy is".
At least this proves that the democrats have some use.

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You do realize the cable news networks are there to entertain, not present actual news. But then the viewers probably used to buy and believe the Weekly World News so it is a natural progression.
https://worldwideinterweb.com/the-most-ridiculous-tabloid-headlines-of-all-time-25-photos/
The question remains: were the American people influenced by these networks to become a ruder and more divisive bunch, or was it the people that were originally reflected in the news media?

Last edited:
Upvote 0