spiersdodgerblue

Senior Veteran
Jan 31, 2007
✟18,939.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I read your post here and elsewhere and you seem to have a thing about Catholic's. I wonder why you post your complaints here instead of going to your pastor and taking them up with him? And as others have advised find a church that suits your beliefs and needs. If we are to look for a perfect church, one can not be found. As soon as we walk in the doors we ourselves have just made it inperfect as we are all inperfect.

I thought this to be a Baptist forum, not Catholic.
As for the rules you posted, have you read them or do you just like to post things? You seen to be bashing a group of people.
Why when you have no control over some of the things you complain about, you let get under your skin? Let it go and speak of your walk. (things you struggle with, or things that you have victory over)

Upvote 0

Brokyn888

Jan 21, 2007
✟15,158.00
Faith
Christian
Catholics dont worhip mother mary,,its a reminder of Jesus's mom,,,what is your problem,,give me a break a christian is someone who believes in Jesus,and Love everyone ,or trys,,,,who cares about pictures there a reminder and stop caring,,,who cares Jesus ate unclean meat and hung out with Hoars,,its sound bad but he was trying to fix them,,you can hang out with bad people you can cuss,,god gave us freedom everyone sins,,give me a break,,Stop making a big deal

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.