Mar 4, 2005
Herts
✟11,017.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
[stealingheaven]Yeah Pete to win.

Not sure about this Pete/Nikki love story though, I think Nikki's up to something, I don't think it's as genuine on her side.

Glynn, he annoys me SOOOO much, yes he's changed in the house but he certainly hasn't grown up! Oh he annoys me and I really hope he doesn't win.

There rant over, now breath.....
I definitely agree with you on Nicky and Pete. I think he's obviously smitten, but she's playing a game. She's been out in the world and knows that Pete is the favourite and is playing a game with him. Not only that, but boy is she playing up to the camera now, it's :sick: and I don't know why she thinks her contrived outbursts and tantrums are still entertaining.... I'm actually not watching it until Friday becos they are all really grating on me, especially Nicky and Richard who in my opinion is the most insincere and patronizing contestant ever!!!!!

Pete to win, but only becos he's the only one who hasn't tried to be anything else, but himself.

And this is the order I want them out:

Nicky
Richard
Ashleyne (spelt wrong)
Jennie
Glyn
Pete to win...

Now that is what you call a rant :D

Upvote 0

xemilyx

Mar 21, 2006
London
✟15,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Woogyman said:
When is the last day of Big Brother?
Ain't it this week Friday?
yea its this friday...

i'm really not believing this whole Nikki & Pete thing going on... at first, i thought Nikki was genuine but now even though se is being herself, she is over exagerating because she thinks that its waht the public wants/likes. And Pete has become soo boring and a little annoying.

I also do not like the way they all are speaking about Aislyene like she is a bad person, which I really don't see.. she deserves to win in my opinion :)

Upvote 0

Woogyman

Psychology Graduate
Jun 2, 2006
London, UK
Visit site
✟22,960.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
xemilyx said:
yea its this friday...

i'm really not believing this whole Nikki & Pete thing going on...

Didn't the whole Nikki and Pete thing happen before she got evicted! I remember, it was in the toilet Pete said he likes Nikki!
By the way you are on about that, right?

Upvote 0

Woogyman

Psychology Graduate
Jun 2, 2006
London, UK
Visit site
✟22,960.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pete Wins Big Brother 7

d93_2230_pete_vn.jpg

Friday 18 August
Day 93, 22:10

Yeah man, wicked. Who'da thought falling down the stairs on day one would have bagged him the top spot - but 61 per cent of you fell him love with him then and voted him into the top spot today.

The 24-year-old with Tourette's caused a stir even before he entered the House, but the insect-loving, bongo-drumming, hair-bleaching rocker has shown there's more to him than meets the eye.

He's been best pals with Richard, and won the hearts of all the girls. But for him, there's only been one lady - his own "kitty cat kitten" Nikki. After she was voted back in the House last week they've been glued to each others faces. He's hardly had time to drum out a tune, although they did scoop last night's Best Screen Kiss award. Phew.

So see ya Perfect Pete. Easymanna? Now, he's-a-winnah!!!

Upvote 0