London, UK
Visit site
✟22,960.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mistia said:
Did anyone watch the live streaming last night on E4 at around 1am?

The housemates were in the garden chatting and Pet was sitting next to Susie on the edge of the pool. Pete went to lean his arm back on the side of the pool but went too far backwards, went "ohhhhhh" and tumbled backwards fully clothed in to the pool lol. ^_^

Everyone was in stitches as Pete emerged, he is hilarious! He was so cold he walked to the shower with his arms and legs outstretched going "brrrr brrrrr"

Pete to win! ;)

Yeah, i saw that
That was well funny! :D ^_^

Upvote 0

GutoDafydd

Jun 12, 2006
Trefor, a minute village in northern Wales
✟15,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Woogyman said:
Yeah, i saw that
That was well funny! :D ^_^
I'm backing Glyn.

He's the honest one. He's gone in without a game plan, wanting only the experience, and to meet new people. When he'll come out, he won't be big-headed, he'll just be himself, and proud for himself. His innocence is genuine - he's come accross a new, big world that's different to his, and even though there are extrovert, rowdy characters there he's kept his lovely personality. And what's more, he's able to keep his Welsh identity while on the same time been able to make fun of it and accept taht te others might see him odd.

For his honesty, for the entertainment and fun, and for the keeping of his wonderful personality in the face of new, difficult experiences that are extraneous to him, he should get the £100,000. Also - isn't he the one that you'd trust most with the money?

GLYN TO WIN - MAKE THE WISE CHOICE - KEEP GLYN IN

Reactions: Pogue
Upvote 0

Pogue

left CF, please see profile for further details
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2006
http://www.thesonscafe.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15
✟59,840.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
GutoDafydd said:
I'm backing Glyn.

He's the honest one. He's gone in without a game plan, wanting only the experience, and to meet new people. When he'll come out, he won't be big-headed, he'll just be himself, and proud for himself. His innocence is genuine - he's come accross a new, big world that's different to his, and even though there are extrovert, rowdy characters there he's kept his lovely personality. And what's more, he's able to keep his Welsh identity while on the same time been able to make fun of it and accept taht te others might see him odd.

For his honesty, for the entertainment and fun, and for the keeping of his wonderful personality in the face of new, difficult experiences that are extraneous to him, he should get the £100,000. Also - isn't he the one that you'd trust most with the money?

GLYN TO WIN - MAKE THE WISE CHOICE - KEEP GLYN IN

Yeah, Glyn to win! He's great!
Did anyone see Nasty Richard last night? He nominated Imogen AND Glyn, and insisted that he wasn't being anti-Welsh, but I don't believe him. He keeps going on about how Imogen was Miss Wales and was horrible about Glyn, saying that he talked about Wales a lot, which bored him. I don't think Glyn's boring, he's realy funny!

Upvote 0

non-religious

Veteran
Mar 4, 2005
Herts
✟11,017.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Wouldn't have anything to do with him being Welsh would it? ;)

I like him too, but Pete will win it by a landslide. I felt sorry for him when he was speaking to Glyn about his ticks and the fact they sometimes constantly occuring. He's doing well, no game plan or hidden agenda. He's got to win....

Upvote 0

Pogue

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2006
✟59,840.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
non-religious said:
Wouldn't have anything to do with him being Welsh would it? ;)

I like him too, but Pete will win it by a landslide. I felt sorry for him when he was speaking to Glyn about his ticks and the fact they sometimes constantly occuring. He's doing well, no game plan or hidden agenda. He's got to win....

Moi? Support somebody just because they are Welsh? Perish the thought! I like it that Welsh is his first language. My favourite moment from Big Brother so far is when he got really angry with Richard and his ability to speak English just went away totally, and he was like 'I need to speak Welsh!'
But to be fair, I like Pete too, and I think he'll win. But don't forget little Glyn!!!

Upvote 0

Woogyman

Psychology Graduate
Jun 2, 2006
London, UK
Visit site
✟22,960.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just to remind you that Davina will be presenting a live show tonight, which will bring an end to the Secret House Twist.

Aisleyne Returns...
To be honest, it's turned-out to be a bit of a farce, as Aisleyne was supposed to be squirming when she evicted the newbies. But, with Big Bro having made the first eviction during the day, it was obvious that the people she chose weren't really going home. Doh!

Even so, it looks like her two favourite newbies can't both make it in, so although she thinks she's got Big Brother sussed, she seems to have messed up the outcome.

Upvote 0

non-religious

Veteran
Mar 4, 2005
Herts
✟11,017.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
[Bonhoffer]I was shocked tonight at Ashleiynes treatment by Big Brother. Poor girl was in tears! BB will have to be careful or they could end up sued for causing psychological abuse!
I felt uncomfortable watching her, she really milked it though.

Kinda reminds me of a film called Aeroplane where a hysterical passenger is sitting in her seat and someone slaps her to try and calm her down and then another person shakes and slaps her until finally there's a line of people holding baseball bats, chains etc... up the aisle waiting to take their turn to give her a good slap :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

non-religious

Veteran
Mar 4, 2005
Herts
✟11,017.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It's funny cos I was watching the convent on BBC2 and witnessed this great transformation of these 4 womens lives and the peace and wisdom that exudes from the nuns. The emphasis on quiet, reflective and thoughtful prayers. Searching for deep and meaningful answers etc...

and

then I turn over to CH4 and see Ashleiyne praying to BigBrother in the toilet :D

Upvote 0

stealingheaven

Senior Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Birmingham
✟4,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
BB were out of order last night, Ashleyne was so upset, I too felt really uncomfortable watching it and I think the housemates did too,I think BB took it too far and it wasn't entertaining in a good way, I understand that it's a game and maybe if it was someone else in Ashleynes position, they may have handled it differently and might not have been upset, but it was obviously emotional to the poor girl. I've emailed BB to complain actually, I feel strongly that it wasn't right.

Anyway, rant over! .... I want Lea to go this Friday.

Upvote 0

Pogue

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2006
✟59,840.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
I didn't think the way they treated her was right either. I considered the pssibility that she may have been puttng it on to get attention, but after watching it, I think it was obvious that she was genuinely upset. It was really horrible to watch, actually. That said, I'm glad Spiral's in.
Did anyone see Richard's face when he was told he was up for eviction? He was so surprised! He really thinks he's going to win! I want him to go; I'm not a big fan of Lea either (she keeps going on about her son, which is fair enough, but what sort of example does she set for him by her behaviour and some of the things she's said?) but Richard justs seems to annoy most of the housemates.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pogue

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2006
✟59,840.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Nikki's out!!!! What were people thinking?? She was really entertaining- ok, I didn't like her much, but she was pretty funny. Why not vote one of the boring ones out? Michael comes to mind.

Upvote 0