The Shire
✟8,618.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Anyone watching the start? Have got the TV tuned onto it at the moment.
As it stands, I have taken an immediate liking to George, but unfortunately share dislike of all things "hyper-camp." :p I'm convinced that Shabaz bloke is putting a lot of it on for the cameras.
But then I thought the same thing about... Marco, was it?

eringilmour

Will you dance in the Rain?
Mar 31, 2006
Northern Ireland
Visit site
✟8,439.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I saw it on repeat this morining - to be honest I would love to go in there are see God move.

Do you ever think that if a christian was in it would make any difference to the make - up of the house.

Yes and the over campness GRRRRR

Upvote 0

ChildByGrace

Isn't God's grace the best !!!
Jul 22, 2005
Bournemouth
✟16,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
I watch it last night. I've never watched it before as i don't really like it but it was interesting watching them all go in.

The first guy to go in - Pete was either on something or is just weird.

I like George too and i think out of the girls Imogen is good.

The two camp ones are annoying and i'm waiting to see which of the girls admits they are a lesbian or bi as one of them must be.

And yes there was a christian in there a couple of years ago and if i remember rightly didn't portray a very good picture of it.

After the first two shows my sister (who's a chirstian) was going to apply and her H was fine with it. But then that year it started turning dodgy so she decided not to.

Upvote 0

eringilmour

Will you dance in the Rain?
Mar 31, 2006
Northern Ireland
Visit site
✟8,439.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
starelda said:
There has been a Christian in it...I think Cameron was his name, some guy from Orkney and he won it...I think :scratch: So hard to remember old housemates.

Though I think Makosi from last year also claimed to be Christian.

Yea people who (SAY) they are have been in it, but I mean like a really Gung Hoo Christian, some one who will not compromise their faith, and who would act accordingly.. Someone like me :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChildByGrace

Isn't God's grace the best !!!
Jul 22, 2005
Bournemouth
✟16,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
jhollas said:
Apparently, he's got Tourrets (someone correct my spelling!).

Ah - that might be it then. although it didn't sound like torrets and i don't recekon that would explain why he fell halfway down the stairs when he went into the house. We'll have to see.

Upvote 0

sunshinejennii

Pierced, Purple, Hippy, Happy, Laughing Lass
Mar 20, 2004
Uni=Birmingham, England and Home=Leicester (Oadby)
✟5,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I watched bits of it, the tv was on in the living room while I was cooking. Lisa the chinese girl from manchester will annoy me so so much! And shbaz (the overly camp one) is blatently putting at least some of it on for the cameras, i actually feel embarassed for him though. Some of them seem quite nice, I'll probably end up watching odd bits while I'm cooking or eating (you need something degenerative from time to time, and it's very interesting as a psychology student).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shunt

Apr 27, 2006
East Midlands, England
✟7,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
sunshinejennii said:
Lisa the chinese girl from manchester will annoy me so so much!

i watched the clip of them entering the house from the bb website... i swear she says the same thing to every person in the same voice arrrrrrrrr my head!!:doh:

Upvote 0

sunshinejennii

Mar 20, 2004
✟5,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Shunt said:
i watched the clip of them entering the house from the bb website... i swear she says the same thing to every person in the same voice arrrrrrrrr my head!!:doh:
Arrite mate.....Lisa....Arrite

;)

Upvote 0

sunshinejennii

Mar 20, 2004
✟5,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
starelda said:
There has been a Christian in it...I think Cameron was his name, some guy from Orkney and he won it...I think :scratch: So hard to remember old housemates.
HE was....dull, to be fair, well compared to the other ridiculous charactures in there. He didn't really make Christianity look amazingly fun, but I don't think he really compromised himself, he didnt strip, he didnt get drunk(did he drink at all?!) he didnt swear or make lewd comments.

Upvote 0

sunshinejennii

Mar 20, 2004
✟5,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
ChildByGrace said:
Ah - that might be it then. although it didn't sound like torrets and i don't recekon that would explain why he fell halfway down the stairs when he went into the house. We'll have to see.
No he does actually have tourettes, the failing down is probably just him being a plonler, or maybe he's dyspraxic.

Upvote 0