BeautifulWorshipper

We are the revival generation.
Jul 25, 2004
✟20,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm honesty finding Roman Season on UKTV History far more entertaining ;)
^_^ I thought putting all women was a great idea :sorry: Get a bunch of tired and emotional women..put them together, and theres a whole loada cat fights..I think thats what the producers where aiming for anyway

Upvote 0

Robbie_James_Francis

May all beings have happiness and its causes
Apr 12, 2005
England, UK
✟20,261.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
But it's not as interesting without any men...:(

That's what I thought, but I've not actually watched more than a few minutes yet so maybe it'll be alright.

I'm looking on the bright side...no guys in the house but there's always Dermot O'Leary. :bow: :blush:

Upvote 0

BeautifulWorshipper

Jul 25, 2004
✟20,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's what I thought, but I've not actually watched more than a few minutes yet so maybe it'll be alright.

I'm looking on the bright side...no guys in the house but there's always Dermot O'Leary. :bow: :blush:
I love a bit of dermot...=]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pogue

left CF, please see profile for further details
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2006
http://www.thesonscafe.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15
✟59,840.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Upvote 0

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
I think its going to be more mundane and uninteresting than ever before. They tried to make it more entertaining by putting all women in there.......I think that failed. Who really want to watch other people living their lives especially when most of the people in there are obsessed with themselves?

The only person that I think is likeable is Carole.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Robbie_James_Francis

May all beings have happiness and its causes
Apr 12, 2005
England, UK
✟20,261.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Im so glad that Big Brother's Big Mouth has finished.....the presenter was way OTT.

It hasn't finished. It's still on quite late, but with guest hosts. I hope Russell Brand is coming back...he rocked. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Pogue

left CF, please see profile for further details
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2006
http://www.thesonscafe.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15
✟59,840.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
SHOCK NEWS

Emily has been evicted after using racist language! Gasp! I'll try and find a link in a moment, but I'm too deeply in shock right now.
I do find it disturbing that we can't seem to have a series of Big Brother without a racial incident now. Even before the Shilpa incident, there were a couple of series where the house was divided along racial lines. It may have been unconcious, but it seems a bit weird.

Upvote 0

BeautifulWorshipper

Jul 25, 2004
✟20,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
SHOCK NEWS

Emily has been evicted after using racist language! Gasp! I'll try and find a link in a moment, but I'm too deeply in shock right now.
I do find it disturbing that we can't seem to have a series of Big Brother without a racial incident now. Even before the Shilpa incident, there were a couple of series where the house was divided along racial lines. It may have been unconcious, but it seems a bit weird.
It was inevitable she would be evicted straight away, 3:30 it was, becasue of all the didiculous hype ealier this year, when yeah it was bad, but people spun it out of control it wasnt THAT bad..

anyway yeah, I didnt like Emily, she was pretty horrible..

Upvote 0