Big Brother 2010!!

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
What about Enzo the sabatour?

What's with America? :doh:

No no! He was close but came in #2. Ragan is the saboteur, and I think he'll be a good one. If Enzo had won, I think I would have had to just not watch those episodes. More Enzo in the diary room would not have been fun TV.

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Kinda feel bad for Kristin, but kinda not. After the video from her friends and family, I was disappointed that she clearly betrayed her bf. She should have at least said she was going to play single instead of in a relationship.

And speaking of....."me and my man". Oh Rachel! We are so sick of that, especially since you treat your man like dirt. I hope he throws you under the bus soon.

I do like Ragan as the Sabateur. Unfortunately, he is a floater and that's going to hurt him even more. I think his days are numbered anyway.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You have to feel sorry for Rachel though. It must be hard living with no tear ducts. Having to cry, sob even, without a single tear to show for it. Poor girl.

.... oh wait. :doh:

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Anyone submit a suggestion for Raegan?

I did, steal all the womens' panties and plant them in Enzo's stuff.

:D

That was YOU?

So I predict that Brendon will not be voted out.

Rachael is going to kill him before the vote. :D

I wouldn't be surprised. She doesn't deserve him. I was disappointed that he tried to fall on his sword for her. He's so desperate for her love...and why? She treats him like dirt. It's time for Brendon to get over her. I think he'd do just fine in the House w/o her!

You have to feel sorry for Rachel though. It must be hard living with no tear ducts. Having to cry, sob even, without a single tear to show for it. Poor girl.

.... oh wait. :doh:

I saw tears....sort of. But her constant whinging and blubbering are driving me nuts. She is so self-centered and manipulative. I just want her gone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I was one, I saw other people suggesting the same thing.

Funny! I do like the suggestion that Ragan accepted, tho. I think it'll be interesting to see if he can drive a wedge between the two. I hope Brendon's plan backfires, too. What a fool for thinking he could earn Rachel's love.

Upvote 0

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I was one, I saw other people suggesting the same thing.

Yes, it would seem so. I thought it interesting that Julie didn't reveal to Rachel who the new sabateur was. Because Ragan was the one who implied that it didn't matter who was voted out, they might not be gone for good, I think BB needed to keep his identity a secret until later. I was also surprised that Rachel is going to the Jury House. I didn't realize we were at that point already. I didn't want her on the jury because it will just cause more drama. I just don't get Brandon's infactuation with her. :confused:

Upvote 0