• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Big Brother 2010!!

Discussion in 'The Small Screen' started by snoochface, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Veritas

Veritas 1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism

+2,681
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Libertarian
    Thanks Redguard! I forgot the name, Hayden! He's the one who should have been put up. He reminds me of Bobby Sherman. Did I just date myself?

2. snoochface

snoochface Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.

+2,729
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    He does look like Bobby Sherman - except without the shirt, LOL.

Red those were very funny. But in the future, please refer to Enzo by his proper name: Meow Meow. :doh:

3. Redguard

Redguard Make It So, Number One!

+1,773
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Liberals
    Dear Monet,

60 x 60 does NOT equal 1,200.

Please refrain from any further attempts at math.

Sincerely,

Redguard

4. USincognito

USincognito Milk-Bones for Cerberus is a cool album name Supporter

+13,599
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    Never! Enz0 or G00mba. :D

5. AirPo

AirPo with a Touch of Grey

+7,099
    Atheist
    Married
    Me0w Me0w doesn't work for you?

6. AirPo

+7,099
    Atheist
    Married
    Wednesday/Thusrday schedule is kind of a pain.

What happens to Matt if Rachael wants to evict him. Does the Brigade push back and maybe tip it's hand too soon or do they cut him loose?

7. USincognito

+13,599
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    Dude.. thank you.

With my life it works for me, but I'd just become so used to the Tu/Th/Su format that it's taking some remembering since I'm not recording any shows.

8. AirPo

+7,099
    Atheist
    Married
    You're welcome.

9. Veritas

+2,681
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Libertarian
    I kinda hope the Matt falling on his sword thing backfires. I don't dislike Matt per se, it's just that when he went around telling that big, fat lie about his wife, it really ticked me off. I think he feels to confident at this point because he got people's sympathy. I really wish Andrew would fess up and tell others he's a doc and that there is no such illness. Tonight will be interesting.

10. AirPo

+7,099
    Atheist
    Married
    I think Andrew should tell Brandon and Rachael about being a doc, but not the rest of the house. That way he gains some trust and Matt loses some.

If he tells the house, Matt then has the opprotunity to also fess up and maybe save face.

11. Redguard

Redguard Make It So, Number One!

+1,773
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Liberals
    Matt said that he heard about the illness on a show he once watched. I think the problem is that he's just pronouncing the name of it incorrectly, which is why Andrew doesn't recognize it.

12. Veritas

+2,681
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Libertarian
    I know, but Andrew said he'd never heard of it...and that's the important thing!;)

13. AirPo

+7,099
    Atheist
    Married
    I really thought it was going to go the other way.

14. USincognito

+13,599
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    Not me. I was generally nonplussed about the eviction, but I still hated it for a reason I'll note without spoiler tags after the 24 hours have ended. :cool:

15. AirPo

+7,099
    Atheist
    Married
    While watching on Wednesday, my wife wondered how would you count off an hour?

16. snoochface

snoochface Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.

+2,729
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    I was sad about Monet going home just because I enjoyed hearing her and Brittney make catty comments about people. :D

Also, Matt is a jerk.

Als0, Enz0 Me0w Me0w D0rk needs t0 g0 h0me s00n.

17. bill'swife

bill'swife let peace rule...

+15,854
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    You guys are hilarious!!! lol

Who do you think the life-long friends are? I have a guess.

18. AirPo

+7,099
    Atheist
    Married
    I was thinking Annie and Brandon.

19. bill'swife

bill'swife let peace rule...

+15,854
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    I'm leaning more towards Brendon and Andrew just for the fact that Andrew was sooooooooo happy that Rachel got HoH and Brendan was adamant about not putting Andrew up as a pawn and then got all [wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth]y when she was considering it.

20. AirPo

+7,099
    Atheist
    Married
    Interesting. I thought the way Annie was so upset that Brandon was obviously going to vote for Rachael had much deeper roots than them just having met.