Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Except the sabateur admited to locking the door to the pantry. The light thing? I dunno. We aren't shown everything so someone could have done it. Plus we were told that the person would be revealed on Thursday's show. Looking forward to it!

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Not surprised the sabateur was Annie. But it is very disappointing that regardless of whoever it was, to have them evicted first! I also don't agree with revealing that the Annie was the sabateur so soon. I think they should have rigged a few more things and then in a couple of weeks announce that the sabateur was evicted but that they won't find out until the end of the season. I really don't like Rachel, Brittney or Enzo.

Upvote 0

disciple-ofjesus

Dec 23, 2009
New York
✟2,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
OH My goodness...I am SO thankful Annie is gone. She is SO annoying. Rachel, I could do without seeing her B00BS all the time. um...Enzo is trying to be like Russel too much...not liking him so much. I LOVE the season already. Not sure who I am rooting for...maybe Kathy?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
OH My goodness...I am SO thankful Annie is gone. She is SO annoying. Rachel, I could do without seeing her B00BS all the time. um...Enzo is trying to be like Russel too much...not liking him so much. I LOVE the season already. Not sure who I am rooting for...maybe Kathy?

Russel is a genius compared to Enz0.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm so over Enzo! LOL at ^^ :D

Annie is in sequester, which is making for a lot of online speculation that she might be coming back or remain involved in some way. Usually no one goes to sequester until they are ready to be on the jury.

Upvote 0

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sorry, I can't stand Rachel. She does not appear to have the least bit of intelligence. Every time she opens her mouth she sounds like a bimbo. I think the House made a big mistake by not getting rid of her instead of Annie. I find it ironic that Rachel considers Brittany and Monet to be "fakes" when all you have to do is look at Rachel's hair and eye makeup to see that she's the fake one. And seriously, what does Brandon see in her? So she has a career in science. Big deal. She should have put up the guy who put her up the week before. That would send a message to the rest of the House to not diss her (and Brandon).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

disciple-ofjesus

Dec 23, 2009
New York
✟2,839.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I agree Veritas! She doesn't dye her hair for no reason! LOL...but seriously, what does Brandon see in her?? Look just under her chin...2 obvious reasons right there. I wonder if they are the ones that have a relationship outside the house like Annie suggested...hmmm. Pretty cozy for just meeting on the show. As I said, I am so not sure who I am rooting for at this point. I kind of like Kathy. She won't make it too far though I don't think.

Upvote 0

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I agree Veritas! She doesn't dye her hair for no reason! LOL...but seriously, what does Brandon see in her?? Look just under her chin...2 obvious reasons right there. I wonder if they are the ones that have a relationship outside the house like Annie suggested...hmmm. Pretty cozy for just meeting on the show. As I said, I am so not sure who I am rooting for at this point. I kind of like Kathy. She won't make it too far though I don't think.

Kathy won't make it too far because she's "old". I would so love to see another Dick, "ED" in the house. Some of the middle age folks have really shaken things up in BB House!

Upvote 0

Redguard

Make It So, Number One!
Oct 20, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
Dear Andrew,

I get that you're Jewish. We all do. But all of your diary room comments don't have to make reference to something Jewish. Please, move on, and get your head into the game.

Thanks,

Redguard

---------------------------------------------

Dear Enzo,

Okay, so you're Italian and you're from New Jersey... fine. I think that Jersey Shore has done enough to tarnish the image of Italian Americans. Please stop adding fuel to the fire with all of your mafia references and idiotic comments.

Thanks,

Redguard

Dear Rachel,

I was happy to see that Big Brother chose to diversify their casting this year by allowing Vampires to compete in the competition. Please send my regards to Edward Cullen after you get evicted.

Thanks,

Redguard

Dear Hayden,

I've gotten into the habit of pressing the mute button when I see you on my screen. Good luck!

Thanks,

Redguard

Upvote 0