Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But somehow, Biden's handling of it, being even less competent, doesn't seem to provoke a similar reaction. I wonder why. ;)
Biden didn't lie to the American people, saying publicly "nothing to worry about", while saying privately "This is a killer plague".

Biden is working to get everyone vaccinated to end this plague, while Trump was playing with the notion of letting enough people die to achieve herd immunity ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He restricted travel from countries that were high in Coronavirus cases early on, and was called "racist" by his haters for doing so. It turns out he did the right thing, but his haters continue to deny it.
He restricted Chinese nationals from entering the US. He let in the Americans and Europeans who brought the disease to our shores ...

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Biden didn't lie to the American people, saying publicly "nothing to worry about", while saying privately "This is a killer plague".
You mean to say that Biden made different claims that were the direct opposite of each other...depending on his mood at the time..

The Biden Administration’s COVID Double Standard (freebeacon.com)

Biden said America had ‘gained the upper hand’ over Covid – has Delta changed the game? | Joe Biden | The Guardian

Pathetic: CDC Director Says She’s “Very Scared”, Warns of “Impending Doom” Amid Spike in COVID Cases – NewsWars

Biden is working to get everyone vaccinated to end this plague, while Trump was playing with the notion of letting enough people die to achieve herd immunity ...
Making up such claims "out of thin air" doesn't say much for the credibility of the claims.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Delta did change the game. Anyone with an ounce of scientific knowledge understands this.
Making up such claims "out of thin air" doesn't say much for the credibility of the claims.
65% of Americans have had at least one dose of COVID vaccine. That's 84% of eligible adults.

From ... More Than 6.5 Billion Shots Given: Covid-19 Tracker

In the last week, an average of 1 million doses per day were administered.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟649,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
He restricted Chinese nationals from entering the US. He let in the Americans and Europeans who brought the disease to our shores ...

Yes, he let the Americans get back home. Would you have preferred he locked them out of their own country and left them stranded in a foreign country? No American president would ever do that, at least not for about another year and a half later.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The percentage of Americans voting in 2020 was almost 67%. That's as high as it's been since 1904.

As convenient as it is to vote, 67% is nothing to brag about.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
As convenient as it is to vote, 67% is nothing to brag about.
Well, the number of votes counted as a percentage of eligible voters was higher than at any other time since 1904. That's not the same as the percentage of voters who cast ballots.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know. I'm so hard, I have tears rolling down my cheeks! ^_^
Imagine having freaking Alzheimer's and trying to run America. o_O What in the world was the Democratic party thinking? This was cruel, and screwed up.

Upvote 0

zelosravioli

Believer
Site Supporter
Mar 15, 2014
Northern California
✟146,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Agreed, what was the DNC thinking? They weren't. This shows how extremely incompetent and incapable the DNC is - allowing Joe Biden to have continue with his election dreams when his mental spiral was so obvious to us all. How extremely lame and deep in denial the leftist Democrat media has been - and still is - on Joes terrible deterioration.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

zelosravioli

Believer
Site Supporter
Mar 15, 2014
Northern California
✟146,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
How incapable for some to admit the obvious, the excuses for Joe only expose the denial or total disconnect with what operating a productive efficient operation actually entails.
There is no way a business could operate with Joe Biden at the counter, on the phones, in the field, or managing the finances.
If you wanted to run a successful business would you put JoeBiden in charge of something just mildly important? A McDonalds cashier? A Grocery store manager? An Army Sergeant? Would you trust him to drop your kids off and pick them back up? I see thousands of far more highly functioning people than JoeBiden everyday, in stores, at work, I would have to go way out of my way to find someone so feeble and ill functioning as this guy, like a nursing home. Hes suppose to run a 'Country'! Yet at this point I dont think he could run a lemonade stand successfully.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
How incapable for some to admit the obvious, the excuses for Joe only expose the denial or total disconnect with what operating a productive efficient operation actually entails.
There is no way a business could operate with Joe Biden at the counter, on the phones, in the field, or managing the finances.
If you wanted to run a successful business would you put JoeBiden in charge of something just mildly important? A McDonalds cashier? A Grocery store manager? An Army Sergeant? Would you trust him to drop your kids off and pick them back up? I see thousands of far more highly functioning people than JoeBiden everyday, in stores, at work, I would have to go way out of my way to find someone so feeble and ill functioning as this guy, like a nursing home. Hes suppose to run a 'Country'! Yet at this point I dont think he could run a lemonade stand successfully.
It's plain out right elder abuse. The man is fed dialog to speak and he cannot even do that. I feel so sorry for him. He should be in a home sitting on a nice lawn watching a pond with a fountain.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It’s pretty bad. Chevy has called it “elder abuse”, and I agree. The man should be relaxing on a beach with his wife and grandkids. Not trying to run a country.
What you're doing here is ageism.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The Title is based on the latest video from Australia's Sky News, concerning his latest speech gaffe.

I think Biden has got major problems with his short term memory. He has problems keeping his train of thought, remembering the name of the city and state of when he travels, he doesn't know which exit to take, and can easily wander into some place where he is not suppose to be like what happened at the G7 Summit.

Unlike some conservative commentators I will not fault him for everything people do on conservative TV. I got my own memory issues when it comes to remembering people's names and so on, and have seen other people I'm close to do the same. My father at different times, randomly had trouble keeping the names of his sons in his head, even as far back as when he was in middle age, even resorting to numbering us according to our birth order which helped a bit, but even got confused with that mnemonic system eventually. But at the age of 85 or so, I'm pretty sure my father could run circles around Joe Biden because he is highly functioning in many, many ways without having any handlers or helpers (I would bet good money on it if I was into gambling).

I kind of wonder how they have kept things swept under the rug. This has come up before like this scene from the Democratic debates.

G7 videos

Your remarks are incredibly ageist and it's very convenient to compare him to a person that you conveniently have no video of most of his public speaking (if he even does any public speaking). I'm heavily involved in Toastmasters and when it comes to public speaking most people, including most young to middle-aged people, are not very good at it and still not nearly as good at it as President Biden, even with any age-related challenges he might have, not to mention his life-long stuttering problem.

This thread is just pure Biden-bashing by the right, nothing new, and based on empty nonsense.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Agreed, what was the DNC thinking? They weren't. This shows how extremely incompetent and incapable the DNC is - allowing Joe Biden to have continue with his election dreams when his mental spiral was so obvious to us all. How extremely lame and deep in denial the leftist Democrat media has been - and still is - on Joes terrible deterioration.
The most likely answer is that to beat Trump it was thought necessary to run someone who looked more moderate than the Bernie Sanders types who entered the Democratic primaries early on. Plus, Biden was part of the Obama administration, so he wasn't a newcomer like Mayor Pete. Although there were a lot of candidates running, most gave off bad vibes of one kind or another, but then there was "Uncle Joe" who probably promised to carry the ball for the extremist agendas of the others if they quit the race and he won the presidency.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.