Mississippi
✟250,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
No Biden has his good days, and some situations and settings are much less demanding than others hence few or no problems, but that doesn't change the fact that many times his brain is melting on camera.

If that is true then the political machine see's american citizens as idiots. Who can not distinguish real life and the need for quality leadership, from being politically entertained, while the county is being trashed with lies and taken away. Reformed into who knows what, what a nightmare we may one day wake up to.

I have always wondered or thought, when the last of the WWII citizens are gone, that is when the axe will drop.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
If that is true then the political machine see's american citizens as idiots. Who can not distinguish real life and the need for quality leadership, from being politically entertained, while the county is being trashed with lies and taken away. Reformed into who knows what, what a nightmare we may one day wake up to.

I have always wondered or thought, when the last of the WWII citizens are gone, that is when the axe will drop.

Yes but I see this as more about the media than the political machine. If the media likes a candidate it is happy to defend the candidate they will refrain from aggressive questioning at press conferences and instead ask soft ball and friendly questions, they will censor or at least drag their feet on reporting on unfavorable stories and give them minimum coverage, and they will even help the candidate in the editing room, removing a lot of the hemming and hawing etc.

In terms of Biden, there is plenty of times where that was easy to see the mainstream media favoritism of him, the Hunter Biden stories being the best example, that kind of story would have sunk most candidates and polls show it would changed some votes for Biden as well enough to flip some states for Trump.

On the other hand, I've enjoyed some of the reporting by some liberal investigative journalists covering some of the above when it came to Trump (facing the opposite bias). Like Russel Brand video covering a Glenn Greenwald article, here.

Matt Taibbi has also done a lot of great work, and their a number of other good liberal yet objective journalists out there like Aron Matte, Krystal Ball, Tim Pool.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Yes but I see this as more about the media than the political machine. If the media likes a candidate it is happy to defend the candidate they will refrain from aggressive questioning at press conferences and instead ask soft ball and friendly questions, they will censor or at least drag their feet on reporting on unfavorable stories and give them minimum coverage, and they will even help the candidate in the editing room, removing a lot of the hemming and hawing etc.

In terms of Biden, there is plenty of times where that was easy to see the mainstream media favoritism of him, the Hunter Biden stories being the best example, that kind of story would have sunk most candidates and polls show it would changed some votes for Biden as well enough to flip some states for Trump.

On the other hand, I've enjoyed some of the reporting by some liberal investigative journalists covering some of the above when it came to Trump (facing the opposite bias). Like Russel Brand video covering a Glenn Greenwald article, here.

Matt Taibbi has also done a lot of great work, and their a number of other good liberal yet objective journalists out there.

The media + politics becomes the propaganda machine of deception.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well, 81 million people voted for someone that was hid the entire campaign... what else would they think?

Overall I agree, the great generation, but I know a lot of them that still think its the FDR democrat party and vote that way unknowingly.

• Winner
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Biden needs to go.
They won't do that. He is a perfect speaking face for Obama sitting in his basement speaking into his ear.

“I used to say if I can make an arrangement where I had a stand-in or front-man or front-woman and they had an earpiece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats looking through the stuff and I could sort of deliver the lines while someone was doing all the talking and ceremony, I’d be fine with that because I found the work fascinating,” Obama quipped.

6:40 minutes into this video. Was he joking? I'm sure he was saying it tongue in cheek.. but.. what if this is what is actually taking place?

https://deadline.com/2020/11/barack-obama-stephen-colbert-president-third-term-1234635491/

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟650,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Biden has a well known problem with speech and stuttering handicap, which he has overcome to become president. I don't expect him to match daytime talk show hosts for sharpness on the fly. Nor do I need that.

Was his incompetence in our withdrawal from Afghanistan the result of his stuttering as well? Or the crisis of inflation we're seeing all across the country?
The "stuttering" defense is no defense at all. It's simply a deflection, and not a very good one.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Or as one of the 153 million voters anyway.

Of the around 234 million eligible voters in the US, 153 million eligible voters did not vote for Biden. The fact that almost a third of all eligible voters did not desire to vote for either of the major party candidates ought to tell us something. It isn't as if voting is even slightly inconvenient. It is that the major parties don't offer anything remotely positive enough for that nearly one third of the electorate to chose to vote for one of them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Was his incompetence in our withdrawal from Afghanistan the result of his stuttering as well? Or the crisis of inflation we're seeing all across the country?

Yes the sad failure of the withdrawal from Afghanistan was due to inflation.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The "stuttering" defense is no defense at all. It's simply a deflection, and not a very good one.

He was elected. Too bad, so sad you are whining too late.
Next time vote more often.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And what is Trump's defense for lying to the American people ... and leading them in behaviors that cost tens of thousands of American lives ?

When Biden has racked up that type of body count, let me know ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of the around 234 million eligible voters in the US, 153 million eligible voters did not vote for Biden. The fact that almost a third of all eligible voters did not desire to vote for either of the major party candidates ought to tell us something. It isn't as if voting is even slightly inconvenient. It is that the major parties don't offer anything remotely positive enough for that nearly one third of the electorate to chose to vote for one of them.
The percentage of Americans voting in 2020 was almost 67%. That's as high as it's been since 1904.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟650,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟650,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And what is Trump's defense for lying to the American people ... and leading them in behaviors that cost tens of thousands of American lives ?

Off topic.

When Biden has racked up that type of body count, let me know ...

biden body count is far higher than the MSM will ever let you know about.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟650,670.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The percentage of Americans voting in 2020 was almost 67%. That's as high as it's been since 1904.

Not every ballot counts as an American voting, as we've all now learned. Actual American people showing up at the polls and casting a vote is an American vote. A piece of paper showing up in the mail, or being dropped off by the box full from a "Vote biden" van doesn't necessarily represent an American who voted.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not every ballot counts as an American voting, as we've all now learned. Actual American people showing up at the polls and casting a vote is an American vote. A piece of paper showing up in the mail, or being dropped off by the box full from a "Vote biden" van doesn't necessarily represent an American who voted.
If the states utilize mail-in balloting, mail-in ballots count.

States set the rules for their elections ...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.