Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The Title is based on the latest video from Australia's Sky News, concerning his latest speech gaffe.

I think Biden has got major problems with his short term memory. He has problems keeping his train of thought, remembering the name of the city and state of when he travels, he doesn't know which exit to take, and can easily wander into some place where he is not suppose to be like what happened at the G7 Summit.

Unlike some conservative commentators I will not fault him for everything people do on conservative TV. I got my own memory issues when it comes to remembering people's names and so on, and have seen other people I'm close to do the same. My father at different times, randomly had trouble keeping the names of his sons in his head, even as far back as when he was in middle age, even resorting to numbering us according to our birth order which helped a bit, but even got confused with that mnemonic system eventually. But at the age of 85 or so, I'm pretty sure my father could run circles around Joe Biden because he is highly functioning in many, many ways without having any handlers or helpers (I would bet good money on it if I was into gambling).

I kind of wonder how they have kept things swept under the rug. This has come up before like this scene from the Democratic debates.

G7 videos

Last edited:

Abaxvahl

Jan 28, 2018
Earth
✟33,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

I kind of wonder how they have kept things swept under the rug. This has come up before like this scene from the Democratic debates.

G7 videos

May the Lord have mercy on him and give him health of mind and speech.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Title is based on the latest video from Australia's Sky News, concerning his latest speech gaffe.

I think Biden has got major problems with his short term memory. He has problems keeping his train of thought, remembering the name of the city and state of when he travels, he doesn't know which exit to take, and can easily wander into some place where he is not suppose to be like what happened at the G7 Summit.

Unlike some conservative commentators I will not fault him for everything people do on conservative TV. I got my own memory issues when it comes to remembering people's names and so on, and have seen other people I'm close to do the same. My father at different times, randomly had trouble keeping the names of his sons in his head, even as far back as when he was in middle age, even resorting to numbering us according to our birth order which helped a bit, but even got confused with that mnemonic system eventually. But at the age of 85 or so, I'm pretty sure my father could run circles around Joe Biden because he is highly functioning in many, many ways without having any handlers or helpers (I would bet good money on it if I was into gambling).

G7 videos

Sky News seems to be oblivious to the fact that Biden has struggled (successfully) with stuttering all of his life.

No matter ... better an occasional missed words or fumbling expression ... than the incompetence and lack of human feeling which was responsible for the loss of 10's of thousands of American lives ...

• Agree
Reactions: Radicchio
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Sky News seems to be oblivious to the fact that Biden has struggled (successfully) with stuttering all of his life.
Ah, the famous "stuttering" defense. Of course, that is the least of his difficulties and wasn't even mentioned in the original post here.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

G7 videos

Biden needs to go.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟571,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

No matter ... better an occasional missed words or fumbling expression ... than the incompetence and lack of human feeling which was responsible for the loss of 10's of thousands of American lives ...
The successfully part is in the eyes of the beholder.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not so much worried about him as I am the 81 million who voted for him.

As one of the about 153 million eligible voters that did not vote for Biden you have my condolences.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Basically, we don't have a president. It's a vacant position.

I tend to see it almost like a figurehead situation. Biden is almost like a robot being programmed by his staff to the point of they leave him actual written notes of who to call on etc. and to leave immediately after his public statement because they don't want him going off script. But is in sharp contrast to Trump, Obama and most other past presidents who could somewhat make decisions on the spot as far as taking a question, answering something off the top of their head etc.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

G7 videos

Biden has a well known problem with speech and stuttering handicap, which he has overcome to become president. I don't expect him to match daytime talk show hosts for sharpness on the fly. Nor do I need that.

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-​
In this day and age of the lie, who knows really what is going on. satan was waiting on the development of the computer, so confusion and lies can become more ingrained in society.

I am no biden fan at all, but my question is, is this not done on purpose. Anyone like what he sounds like, in these videos, would they really let him make public addresses. Is this just a ruse done to make conservatives look idiotic when they use these videos. Look biden has lost his mind, then biden is seen speaking with no problems.

What is sky news, is this some Australian fox news.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I am no biden fan at all, but my question is, is this not done on purpose. Anyone like what he sounds like, in these videos, would they really let him make public addresses. Is this just a ruse done to make conservatives look idiotic when they use these videos. Look biden has lost his mind, then biden is seen speaking with no problems.

No Biden has his good days, and some situations and settings are much less demanding than others hence few or no problems, but that doesn't change the fact that many times his brain is melting on camera, or he can get on weird tangents like the video of him at his old hometown pool speaking of Cornpop, kids playing with the hair on his leg etc. IF he is speaking from his past aka long term memory he is pretty good.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.