United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Here is what Wiki says:

Following the declaration of independence in 1948, Arab armies invaded Israel. Egypt came from the south, Lebanon and Syria from the north, and Jordan from the east backed by Iraqi and Saudi troops, in what Azzam Pasha, Arab League Secretary speaking on Cairo radio, declared would be "a war of extermination and a momentous massacre."[1]

In the initial phase of the war, the IDF was inferior in both numbers and armament. Invading Arab armies boasted 270 tanks, 150 field guns and 300 aircraft. The IDF had zero planes and three tanks.
How can you invade a country that you happen to live in? THe Zionists were the invaders and they still commit war crimes.

THat revisionist history about the poor Jews fighting for their homeland is flawed. They displaced 300,000 Palestinians and made them homeless Plus:

Israel and Occupied Palestinian Territories Archives

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟725,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
They were given the land by the British... It was not stolen...
as for Tanks... Read post #59

Tell me... did the Arabs steel the Gaza Strip? It was given to them by Ariel Sharon.. and then he fell into a coma.

By your rules... They stole it.
How did the British obtain Palestine? Was the British government voted in? No, they came saw and conquered.

Upvote 0

Ray Glenn

Jun 10, 2021
Birmingham
✟31,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I described. The squatters were just that. When you have no country, no rights and build a hut...when the time comes for a country to be formed by decree of the UN. The Squatter will be removed if he/she doesn't fall in line with the laws and decisions of the now Rightful" owners.

The UN made the decision and the squatters decided to not cooperate. They were removed and the rightful owners took over.

Want to try this? Go down the street and take over an abandoned house. Fix it up, have electricity and water turned on and have a ball. The day the rightful owner appears with the key or a paid receipt for back taxes owed or back mortgage payments made ..... You get moved out, peacefully or at the end of a gun. The squatters were moved out. They lost their homes built on land that was not theirs by International decree. Maybe they should have had mobile homes in case they were faced with losing their ill gotten claims.

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,892.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
They lost their homes built on land that was not theirs by International decree. Maybe they should have had mobile homes in case they were faced with losing their ill gotten claims.
It reminds me of a couple years back where BLM was demanding Caucasians give up the homes they bought and remodelled in what was once a black neighbourhood which prior to that was a white neighbourhood.

Upvote 0

Ray Glenn

Jun 10, 2021
Birmingham
✟31,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It reminds me of a couple years back where BLM was demanding Caucasians give up the homes they bought and remodelled in what was once a black neighbourhood which prior to that was a white neighbourhood.

Where at in Canada ? I've been there ,,, (before you answer.) As a Regional Sales Manager in Tampa my territory covered all of Canada and Alaska. Midwest and Northwest. I spent a lot of time at your local Utility and their headquarters.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,892.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Where at in Canada ? I've been there ,,, (before you answer.) As a Regional Sales Manager in Tampa my territory covered all of Canada and Alaska. Midwest and Northwest. I spent a lot of time at your local Utility and their headquarters.
That live coverage of demands was not in Canada but close.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
How did the British obtain Palestine? Was the British government voted in? No, they came saw and conquered.
Just FYI.... The area that Israel has turned into a garden... was ignored and pretty much a barren land. Nobody wanted it or took care of it until it was given to Israel.

It was like the toy in the toy box that was broken and nobody played with.. Then, someone comes in the room and gives the toy to the new kid.... Then... all the other kids go "mine" "mine" "mine".. And try to beat the kid up for it.

• Agree
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,892.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Nobody wanted it or took care of it until it was given to Israel.
It would be comparable to those federal lands in the SW of the US where anyone can camp out like nomads at no cost, which is who many of the people were, and were doing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟725,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Just FYI.... The area that Israel has turned into a garden... was ignored and pretty much a barren land. Nobody wanted it or took care of it until it was given to Israel.

It was like the toy in the toy box that was broken and nobody played with.. Then, someone comes in the room and gives the toy to the new kid.... Then... all the other kids go "mine" "mine" "mine".. And try to beat the kid up for it.
I see what you mean but still who has the right to take the kid's toy away and who gets to decide who it's given to?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I see what you mean but still who has the right to take the kid's toy away and who gets to decide who it's given to?
Well, apparently, it was the British how got to decide.

It was God who rubber stamped it when six nations, all at once, tried to take the toy...and, miraculously they could not.

Israel, even though they were not even established.. the ink was still wet on the papers.... fought back and took even more toys... which they later returned...Only by the will of God.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟689,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The General Assembly of the United Nations.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟725,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Well, apparently, it was the British how got to decide.

It was God who rubber stamped it when six nations, all at once, tried to take the toy...and, miraculously they could not.

Israel, even though they were not even established.. the ink was still wet on the papers.... fought back and took even more toys... which they later returned...Only by the will of God.
So they are toy theives. that doesn't make it right.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟725,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
They can give land that they control... to anybody. Which is what happened.
Seemed like there were already people there controlling the land. Maybe not with a European style national government because they were a tribal people. They still had the place they lived taken away with no compensation. At least with other eminent domain cases, the person having their property taken is compensated market value and sometimes more. These guys just took it and divided it out amongst themselves. Then took more, and more.

I can see why they thought it was acceptable. I mean that was the European way. Find somewhere with less technology and "discover" it, taking the land and often enslaving the people.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟725,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I wonder if the UN could take a piece of land and slate it for all of the displaced Africans in the Americas to possess? Wouldn't that kind of be the same thing? They could maybe offer up Spain, the homeland of the Moors.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟689,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wonder if the UN could take a piece of land and slate it for all of the displaced Africans in the Americas to possess? Wouldn't that kind of be the same thing? They could maybe offer up Spain, the homeland of the Moors.

Not without the agreement of the US government. Britain had sovereignty over Israel and the establishment of the State of Israel was one of unanimous consent.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟725,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Not without the agreement of the US government. Britain had sovereignty over Israel and the establishment of the State of Israel was one of unanimous consent.
SO the people that lived ceded their land to GB for no compensation or did GB simply take what the people could not defend? Like they did in the USA, Africa, and Asia? IMO a land does not belong to you because you have the guns to take it. That would be stealing. Which of course is not unprecedented. I just think it's wrong to steal.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟689,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
SO the people that lived ceded their land to GB for no compensation or did GB simply take what the people could not defend? Like they did in the USA, Africa, and Asia? IMO a land does not belong to you because you have the guns to take it. That would be stealing. Which of course is not unprecedented. I just think it's wrong to steal.

No. you are mistaken.

• Winner
Upvote 0