Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Respectfully, you're being unreasonable. Joe was asked a loaded question and Joe simply pointed out to the interviewer that it was comparable to the interviewer being asked if he had been tested for cocaine addiction, are you a junkie? It's unreasonable to be mad at Biden for pointing out hypothetically what the interviewer was doing in reality.
Well not exactly, you see poor old Joe had made statements that he was tested, the reporter was following up on that statement. Point in fact is that Joe knows he has a problem and he got angry when he was asked about it. I cannot wait for the debate when it becomes obvious to everyone just exactly who Joe is, what he did as VP or failed to do and what condition he is in.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's never fairness to ask a loaded question.
When did that become the standard, after almost 4 years of the press asking loaded questions? Well there is a double standard that is obvious because the press almost never asks good old Joe any question that is not a softball, and even then he needs notes to answer the question. I cannot wait for the debates.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Point in fact is that Joe knows he has a problem and he got angry when he was asked about it.

That's quite common in people with dementia. And understandable: I can't imagine how horrific it must be watching your own brain turn to mush.

But a president with dementia: that would be a poor choice.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well not exactly, you see poor old Joe had made statements that he was tested, the reporter was following up on that statement. Point in fact is that Joe knows he has a problem and he got angry when he was asked about it. I cannot wait for the debate when it becomes obvious to everyone just exactly who Joe is, what he did as VP or failed to do and what condition he is in.
At his age it's routine standard procedure to test for such things in every doctor's checkup. It's understandable that Joe is not interested in talking about it simply because he knows how some people love to gossip.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
because he knows how some people love to gossip.

When you say "gossip," you mean "discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the two candidates for POTUS."

Are you saying that the (possible, perhaps even likely) dementia of the Democrat candidate should not be discussed?

Surely, now that the issue is in the open, Biden must either address it or step down.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Joe is not interested in talking about it simply because he knows how some people love to gossip.

Drawing ones opinion from listening to someone's answers to questions as watching them on TV is not gossip nor anything even close to it.
M

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
At his age it's routine standard procedure to test for such things in every doctor's checkup. It's understandable that Joe is not interested in talking about it simply because he knows how some people love to gossip.
Biden does not want to talk about it because he is in denial.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

It was Biden himself that said he had been tested and was constantly being tested for cognitive decline...

Biden 'can hardly wait to compare' his cognitive ability with Trump's

He tried walking that comment back later (or the democratic party tried), but if he wasnt in some type of cognitive decline why would he get angry about being questioned in a freindly interview concerning his own answer to the question of being tested for cognitive decline? If nothing else it would give him the chance to clear the air in his own words. Instead he yells and is angry?

It's frightening to think what kind of puppet he's going to be in office... I have zero faith in his mental capacity at this point.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Biden 'can hardly wait to compare' his cognitive ability with Trump's

He tried walking that comment back later (or the democratic party tried), but if he wasnt in some type of cognitive decline why would he get angry about being questioned in a freindly interview concerning his own answer to the question of being tested for cognitive decline? If nothing else it would give him the chance to clear the air in his own words. Instead he yells and is angry?

It's frightening to think what kind of puppet he's going to be in office... I have zero faith in his mental capacity at this point.

Is Biden kidding himself ?
Are we kidding ourselves there ?
M

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Drawing ones opinion from listening to someone's answers to questions as watching them on TV is not gossip nor anything even close to it.
M
Gossip is when you talk loosely or recklessly with others, about your opinions on others, particular to a spirit that feels elevated in stature by demeaning others publicly. Your thread is about gossip because the interviewer is asking Biden to respond to Trump's gossip.

gos·sip
/ˈɡäsəp/

noun
noun: gossip
  1. casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When you say "gossip," you mean "discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the two candidates for POTUS."
I'm talking about spreading unfounded rumors about others.

Are you saying that the (possible, perhaps even likely) dementia of the Democrat candidate should not be discussed?
I'm saying it's gossip.

Surely, now that the issue is in the open, Biden must either address it or step down.
In this thread it's about a rumor or insinuation started by the president about his political opponent being rehashed by Trump supporters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're projecting your negative prejudice onto others. We all should remind ourselves that the pure of heart would not project a negative prejudice because they themselves are not corrupt.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm talking about spreading unfounded rumors about others.

The suggestions that Biden has dementia are not "unfounded." People on both sides of politics have raised the issue, and it's sufficiently serious that it needs to be addressed.

I'm saying it's gossip.

There are people on CF who say that the earth is flat. Them saying so doesn't make it true.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The suggestions that Biden has dementia are not "unfounded." People on both sides of politics have raised the issue, and it's sufficiently serious that it needs to be addressed.
Okay, maybe he is suffering from dementia, I really don't know for certain. I still don't like personal attacks in politics.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Okay, maybe he is suffering from dementia, I really don't know for certain. I still don't like personal attacks in politics.

There's a difference between personal attacks, and legitimate concerns about candidates - for any office.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There's a difference between personal attacks, and legitimate concerns about candidates - for any office.
Radagast did not present himself as engaging in a personal attack which is why I conceded to his point.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Okay, maybe he is suffering from dementia, I really don't know for certain.

Guess, none of us do at this time.
Hopefully Biden does not have dementia.
Whatever is going on
and heard and seen from Biden
he does not seem to be up for the task at hand.
M

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Radagast did not present himself as it a being personal attack.

You said you didn't like personal attacks in politics... I assumed you meant that you believe questioning Biden's behavior is somehow a personal attack, hence my reply.

Personally, I have nothing against Biden, while he's on the other side of the isle I have no personal feelings about him and wish him no ill will

But I do feel we should be questioning as to whether he's capable of holding office. Compare any video of him speaking in 2005-2010, with a video of him now and he's changed, and not for the better.

My mother has Alzheimers and has the exact same problems Joe Biden is having... exactly. My mother can't be trusted to deal with her own bank account at this point, yet we are thinking Biden somehow capable of running the country?

When a journalist asked him point blank about his cognitive ability he answered his cognitive ability is tested all the time, or some such wording. Direct question, direct answer. Yet in this interview where a journalist questions him concerning his own words, he yells and gets angry and doesn't seem to recall the why this was being asked in the first place

He's worrying me greatly about his abilities, and I fear the democratic party is running a candidate they know can simply be told what to do, and will do whatever he's told.

That's begs the question, who's pulling the strings and really running the country if Biden by some miracle wins the election. I have serious doubts it will be Biden - and that's NOT a personal attack. It's a legitimate concern!

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Guess, none of us do at this time.
Hopefully Biden does not have dementia.
Whatever is going on
and heard and seen from Biden
he does not seem to be up for the task at hand.
M
I currently think he's better than Trump on his worst day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It's all about the VP and his wife being Prez. The dude needs a bib and a wheel chair. He will die in office if elected. That's why he is hiding, he is mentally not there. Come on people! :doh:

No Running2! You should be saying it the way Joe would say it!

"COME ON MAN!" :doh::sorry:

• Haha
Reactions: Running2win
Upvote 0