Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Emperor Cuomo should have been removed from office over the entire thing with moving COVID positive elderly back into nursing homes, but good luck getting the media to actually talk about that.

I met Mario Cuomo when I was a little kid, like 4 years old. It was at the NY State fair.

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Remember Al Franken?

The only reason that Al Franken got in trouble is because Al Franken was not truly one of the elites that are groomed at either Harvard or Yale to run the country. Al Franken had been a cast member of SNL, that's not the type of person that the democrat party wants anywhere near the levers of power.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The only reason that Al Franken got in trouble is because Al Franken was not truly one of the elites that are groomed at either Harvard or Yale to run the country. Al Franken had been a cast member of SNL, that's not the type of person that the democrat party wants anywhere near the levers of power

Yeah, AOC is a BU product, just a few miles from Harvard in Cambridge. :)

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I tend to think that the Governor believes what he is saying, that he did nothing wrong. The problem is that how do you refute 11 women? If it was only 1 or 2, then maybe they misunderstood him, but 11 is a pretty high number. If he does not resign, then it is up to the NY legislature to make a decision.

• Agree
Reactions: BrAndreyu
Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, AOC is a BU product,

The narrative is that she is "a bartender from the South Bronx" or something, but she actually went to some good school and lived in an upper class neighborhood. Her whole backstory is an act; a complete fabrication.

You have to be from the elite classes to get elected in this day and age. Trump might have had billions, but he wasn't "in the club" so the entire machine got together to oppose him. I didn't vote for the guy and I think he's a degenerate based on his fling with a inappropriate contentographic actress while his wife was pregnant & definitely not a role model for children, but he was certainly better than both Hillary Clinton and Obiden. I had a few good years when Trump was president, even had money in the market (I lost 25% of it, but that was my fault). Now under Obiden, I've got nothing besides $29 to my name.

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The problem is that how do you refute 11 women? If it was only 1 or 2, then maybe they misunderstood him, but 11 is a pretty high number.

While I agree with this, let's not pretend like the democrat party doesn't have a stable of women to make accusations against any man that they don't want getting into or staying in a position of power. We all saw what happened with Kavanaugh and where did that one go? She just sort of disappeared as soon as he was confirmed.

11 is a high number though, but I don't think that the democrat party have 11 different women they can bribe to make the same general accusations against Emperor Cuomo. But again: why are we talking about this and not the fact that he moved COVID19 positive elderly people back into nursing homes and raised the death toll through this action?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The only reason that Al Franken got in trouble is because Al Franken was not truly one of the elites that are groomed at either Harvard or Yale to run the country. Al Franken had been a cast member of SNL, that's not the type of person that the democrat party wants anywhere near the levers of power.
He attended Harvard College, where he majored in political science, graduating cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in 1973.[8]
Merrick Garland, Tom Cotton, FDR, Kissenger, Charlie Baker Jr., Kennedys, SC Justice John Roberts, SC Justice Souter, the list of successful alumni goes on and on in all the major disciplines.

I don't know why they'd have a problem with someone who wrote political satire for SNL considering some of the other members of Congress.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't know why they'd have a problem with someone who wrote political satire for SNL considering some of the other members of Congress.

Because even though he attended Harvard, he was a writer/cast member for SNL. He didn't serve on any board of directors for any of the multinationals that actually control what happens in America. In short, much like Trump, he may have had bonafides, but he wasn't "in the club".

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because even though he attended Harvard, he was a writer/cast member for SNL. He didn't serve on any board of directors for any of the multinationals that actually control what happens in America. In short, much like Trump, he may have had bonafides, but he wasn't "in the club".
Hillary Clinton invited Franken to speak at her election rally, which he did.

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hillary Clinton invited Franken to speak at her election rally, which he did.

That's weird. I figured he would have been to "toxic" for her at that point.

But of course, Hillary thought that the 2016 election was going to be a formality and that it was essentially a coronation of her. Then things didn't go according to plan.

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ugh. Gross.

I read this hit job he did on Fox News when I was younger: "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them". It's pretty much what you can expect from the title: a liberal crying about Fox News and the existence of right-leaning media. Because that whole thing of people on the left complaining about the existence of Fox News was just getting big back in those days. I don't understand why leftists and liberals feel that only they should be allowed to have news services, but soon after I read that book I was forced to watch "OutFoxed" at college and I could see that a trend was starting.

I wonder what he would have had to say about Ben Shapiro and Daily Wire, Steven Crowder, so on and so forth?

Upvote 0