Biden responds to historic challenge to Roe v. Wade by reaffirming support for abortion

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The self-professed Catholic president told reporters supporting the ‘Constitutional right’ to kill unborn babies is a ‘rational position to take.’

(LifeSiteNews) — President Joe Biden responded to questions about the oral arguments heard by the Supreme Court in the Dobbs v. Jackson case today reaffirming his commitment to supporting abortion.

The self-professed Catholic president told reporters, “First of all, I haven’t, I didn’t see any of the debate today, just the presentation today,” adding “I support Roe v. Wade.”

“I think it’s a rational position to take and I continue to support it,” he said.

The president made the comments in response to the beginning of oral arguments in the Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization case, which both pro-abortion and pro-life activists anticipate as having the potential to completely overturn Court precedent establishing abortion as a “constitutional right” in all 50 states.

The Dobbs case concerns Mississippi’s HB 1510 law banning abortions from being committed past 15 weeks for any reason other than physical medical emergencies or severe fetal abnormalities.

Continued below.
Biden responds to historic challenge to Roe v. Wade by reaffirming support for abortion - LifeSite

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
It is his right to speak his beliefs; but in doing so, there must be many people who are glad today that he was not President when they were born.
I cannot help but wonder why we are so busy killing our future, and all the good that it might otherwise have held, for a fleeting present in which to flex our "rights".

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
“First of all, I haven’t, I didn’t see any of the debate today, just the presentation today,” adding “I support Roe v. Wade.”
What DID old Joe see?

Never mind.

Upvote 0