Biden Repeals Trump's Transgender Rule at Pentagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,680.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single

Moral Orel

Proud Citizen of Moralton
Site Supporter
May 22, 2015
✟476,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I wonder how many transgender people will apply, knowing full well that there's a higher than 50% chance that they'll be out when the next republican moves into the white house.
When Trump made his ban, did it kick anyone out, or did it just stop new people from enlisting?

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,680.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
  • Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,722.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I wonder how many transgender people will apply, knowing full well that there's a higher than 50% chance that they'll be out when the next republican moves into the white house.

With each passing election cycle it would seem that the likelihood of someone who would impose such a ban being elected decreases. The public polling on these things keeps moving against a new ban. (A legislative fix could be enacted in the next 4 years anyway.)

Upvote 0

Moral Orel

Proud Citizen of Moralton
Site Supporter
May 22, 2015
✟476,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
How do they come by this knowledge they are supposedly suppressing?
because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them.
— Romans 1:19

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Last four years I was told “ we are electing a President and not Sundays school teacher, so his personal immorality is not important” but .. sin of Transgender is important now. WOW!

I am a born-again Christian and all the scripture you put here , I agree, and try to follow. But that is my belief, that is my life-style, I can’t impose my belief on any on. Transgender Americans are as good American as any one else, they have every right to defend this country as much as I have.
Is there more than one truth?

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Last four years I was told “ we are electing a President and not Sundays school teacher, so his personal immorality is not important” but .. sin of Transgender is important now. WOW!

I am a born-again Christian and all the scripture you put here , I agree, and try to follow. But that is my belief, that is my life-style, I can’t impose my belief on any on. Transgender Americans are as good American as any one else, they have every right to defend this country as much as I have.

Amen. It's truly ironic how these topics are suddenly important moral issues again since a Democratic President was elected. We don't live in a Christian theocracy, where biblical mandates are enforced as the law of the land. We live in a nation that was founded upon freedom, liberty, and justice for all.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Amen. It's truly ironic how these topics are suddenly important moral issues again since a Democratic President was elected. We don't live in a Christian theocracy, where biblical mandates are enforced as the law of the land. We live in a nation that was founded upon freedom, liberty, and justice for all.
It was important when a Republican was in office.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.