Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Biden’s picture with the Pope hangs in the spot directly behind where the president sits.

WASHINGTON, D.C., January 25, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — As is customary upon taking office, President Joe Biden has placed his mark on the Oval Office, decorating the room with artwork representing various historical figures. Among the most notable changes is the addition of a framed image of Biden meeting Pope Francis, nestled among pictures of his family, and the removal of the military flags that Trump had standing behind the Resolute Desk. Biden replaced those flags with the American flag and a flag emblazoned with the presidential seal.

Biden’s picture with the Pope is afforded a prominent place, being situated directly behind where the president sits. This means that the picture is visible to cameras any time the president is pictured or filmed at the ResoluteDesk. Despite this effort to emphasize Biden’s relationship with the Catholic faith he purports to devoutly follow, no crucifix or image of Christ is reported to hang in the Oval Office.

Continued below.
Biden redecorates Oval Office, features photo of self with Pope Francis

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,520.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Despite this effort to emphasize Biden’s relationship with the Catholic faith he purports to devoutly follow, no crucifix or image of Christ is reported to hang in the Oval Office.
Perhaps the picture was taken at a Davos get together? They both support the WEF.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟425,830.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's unreal how the media is trying define, or redefine as it were, what Catholicism even is by calling Biden a devout Catholic and Amy Coney Barrett some kind of threat or problem. I'm part of the media and even I can't believe how brazen they are in taking blatant lies completely divorced from reality and trying to pass them off as truth.

I like what I do but secular mainstream media is so corrupt it just needs to be buried. If it's reborn as something noble and virtuous again that would be fine, but if it never comes back at all I'm sure humanity would be just as well off.

• Winner
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Ezana

Ιησούς Χριστός Νικά
Oct 22, 2020
British Columbia
✟70,746.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
…Among the most notable changes is the addition of a framed image of Biden meeting Pope Francis, nestled among pictures of his family... Biden’s picture with the Pope is afforded a prominent place, being situated directly behind where the president sits. This means that the picture is visible to cameras any time the president is pictured or filmed at the Resolute Desk. Despite this effort to emphasize Biden’s relationship with the Catholic faith he purports to devoutly follow, no crucifix or image of Christ is reported to hang in the Oval Office.

It's unreal how the media is trying define, or redefine as it were, what Catholicism even is by calling Biden a devout Catholic and Amy Coney Barrett some kind of threat or problem. I'm part of the media and even I can't believe how brazen they are in taking blatant lies completely divorced from reality and trying to pass them off as truth...

Sinister. Just plain sinister.

• Winner
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0