Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
We expected this back in March. And you're right - him getting elected has been very scary from the start. Everyone know he wasn't fit for office anymore.

And yet, in a series of debates, he mopped the floor with Donald Trump. Trump fans can never get the story straight. Sometimes, Joe Biden is just too old for office. Sometimes, he's so fiendishly smart that he can steal elections and outsmart their hero.

They'd probably do better if they settled on one story and stuck to it.

• Winner
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟78,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Ronny Jackson? This Ronny Jackson?

Jackson had faced numerous allegations that upended his confirmation to lead the VA, including improperly prescribing medications, creating a toxic work environment and being intoxicated while on duty.

Sen. Jon Tester, D-Mont., the top Democrat on the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee, said his office received several allegations about Jackson during the confirmation process, including a claim that he "got drunk and wrecked a government vehicle" at a Secret Service party.
Mike Pence's White House doctor quits amid fallout over Dr. Ronny Jackson

Yep. Him.

Whether or not Biden will be forced to resign hasn't been agreed with by anyone, has it?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Whether or not Biden will be forced to resign hasn't been agreed with by anyone, has it?

Whether or not all Trump voters will be deported hasn't been agreed with by anyone, either. For the same reasons.

Given the present level of support and respect Biden has with the American people, I think it will probably remain that way.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Biden Job Approval!

And of course, you can't deport an American citizen, so the Trump voters are safe, too. But for a different reason.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Trump 'as fit as a flea' with a mind as sharp as a world record holding Sudoku champion." - Ronny Jackson claims.

He had the results of a test to back him up. A test Obama also aced and Biden refuses to take.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
He had the results of a test to back him up.

The test required identifying an elephant and sums such as “counting back from 100 by seven”.
WATCH: Trump Brags He Was Able To Identify An Elephant On His Cognitive Exam

Apparently, Trump can identify an elephant when shown one, but is completely unable to identify an effective response to a pandemic in the nation he was tasked to protect.

And Biden did know the right response; if Trump had taken Biden's advice, hundreds of thousands of Americans would not have died as they did. For some reason, Americans thought that Biden's abilities were more in line with the requirements of a United States president.

Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟78,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Biden's nominees have been far worse, that's for sure. Embarrassingly so.

So if any of Biden's fans can find a few of his nominees or appointees who actually do have good resumes and no conflicts of interest, of course they are lauded by his fans because there aren't many others to choose from!

Do you have examples of high-level appointees without good resumes or are you just rambling?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Didn't "Of course I do," tell you the opposite? :rolleyes:

Why don't you take the time you're spending with this and instead look up the backgrounds and attitudes of the cabinet members Joe has appointed, and perhaps some of the undersecretaries, too?

It should be easy enough to see that they weren't chosen for their abilities or experience in the areas they were chosen to supervise.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Why don't you take the time you're spending with this and instead look up the backgrounds and attitudes of the cabinet members Joe has appointed, and perhaps some of the undersecretaries, too?

Better yet, why not just support your claim with some facts? If you can't or don't want to, just say so. But it's not good form when challenged on an unsupported claim, to insist the person asking must find your evidence for you.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Of course I do, but I'd rather answer serious questions.

It should be easy enough to see that they weren't chosen for their abilities or experience in the areas they were chosen to supervise.

So your initial claim was serious but questions about it aren't serious? lol, what a farce. I did look up those backgrounds. I even commented on the things I found when I looked them up. This is just another in a long list of things that you made up and refuse to substantiate when called on it. I hope nobody reading this takes any of your ridiculous, unfounded claims seriously.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟78,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

The burden of proof is on you, not me. I did not make the claim. Are you a free-thinker who did the research on your own or a parrot repeating what you've heard?

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The test required identifying an elephant and sums such as “counting back from 100 by seven”.
WATCH: Trump Brags He Was Able To Identify An Elephant On His Cognitive Exam

Apparently, Trump can identify an elephant when shown one, but is completely unable to identify an effective response to a pandemic in the nation he was tasked to protect.

And Biden did know the right response; if Trump had taken Biden's advice, hundreds of thousands of Americans would not have died as they did. For some reason, Americans thought that Biden's abilities were more in line with the requirements of a United States president.

Most Americans did not vote for Biden. Despite how incredibly easy it was to do so. That being the case one can only assume that not only do most Americans feel Trump is not the person ( most Americans also did not vote for him ) for the job but most think Biden is not either. When it comes to Biden's obvious problem communicating simple ideas or even answering the softest of soft ball questions imaginable , bringing up the previous administration's policies is hardly relevant. By now, I think you can be assured we all already know how vehemently you oppose Trump. You do not need to remind us every time you post anything on CF. Biden's lack of cognition, and his feeble attempts to communicate because of it, has nothing to do with Trump. Unless you believe Trump has somehow managed to slip some form of chemical into Biden's food or drink that makes Biden act and speak so incoherently?

Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟78,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Most Americans did not vote for Biden. Despite how incredibly easy it was to do so. That being the case one can only assume that not only do most Americans feel Trump is not the person ( most Americans also did not vote for him ) for the job but most think Biden is not either. When it comes to Biden's obvious problem communicating simple ideas or even answering the softest of soft ball questions imaginable , bringing up the previous administration's policies is hardly relevant. By now, I think you can be assured we all already know how vehemently you oppose Trump. You do not need to remind us every time you post anything on CF. Biden's lack of cognition, and his feeble attempts to communicate because of it, has nothing to do with Trump. Unless you believe Trump has somehow managed to slip some form of chemical into Biden's food or drink that makes Biden act and speak so incoherently?

Most Americans did vote for Biden. He won the popular vote by over 7 million.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Most Americans did vote for Biden. He won the popular vote by over 7 million.

Other than the margin of victory that is untrue . Biden's vote total was 81,009, 468. The population of the US in 2020 was approximately 332,643,210 that means that about 251,633,742 Americans did not vote for Biden. There are approximately 239,250, 000 Americans that were entitled to vote due to citizenship and age that means that around 158,240, 532 Americans who could have done so, had they wished to, did not vote for Biden. Most eligible voters did not vote for Biden. Many more than the 81, 009, 468 that voted for Biden either voted for someone else or decided that, with the candidates available to them, it was not worth bothering, even as incredibly easy as it would have been to do so.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Most Americans did not vote for Biden.

Voter turnout in 2020 was the highest in 120 years when measured as a percentage of the voting-eligible population: 66.7 percent. You have to go back all the way to 1900 to find a higher percentage turnout (73.7 percent).
The 2020 Election by the Numbers

More Americans voted for Biden than for any other presidential candidate in history.

Biden breaks record with most votes won by any presidential candidate in US history

Biden won the electoral college by a margin that Donald Trump referred to as "a landslide."

Trump came out a decisive loser. Many more than the 74,222,958 that voted for Trump either voted for someone else or decided that, with the candidates available to them, it was not worth bothering, even as incredibly easy as it would have been to do so.

I believe Trump is the only American president who ran for office twice, and never got a majority of votes.

So did Biden win comfortably? Yes, if you go by the popular vote. In the past six presidential elections, only Barack Obama in 2008 won by a larger total vote margin than the 7,060,140-vote margin that Biden piled up. Likewise, Biden’s 4.5 percentage point lead is the largest win in the past six elections other than Obama’s seven-point win in 2008.
The 2020 Election by the Numbers

Since you've repeatedly refused to provide any evidence for your claims about Biden cabinet members, I'll assume you can't or won't do that, and we'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0