Midwest
✟79,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
And those who voted for him thought others who didn't vote for him that were saying this back in the beginning were crazy for saying this.
If he has to resign, Kamala becomes President!

Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟290,134.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Something tells me he's gonna try to stick it out as long as possible. I get the feeling he doesn't like Kamala all that much after she called him a racist and probably doesn't want her to be President.

Staying in the basement may be his best option.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
To tell you truth I thought this might happen like within 3 months of him taking office. I pretty much considered the campaign a kind of "Bait and Switch" because Kamala was unpopular and could not be elected on her own. I've actually been surprised that they actually have continued on with Biden as "the president" even though his brain often is melting on camera... so that says something. But I guess it is open for interpretation what it says....

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟323,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Ya I think we will find this is just part of the old prediction that's been floating around since pre so called election. The machine doesn't care whose sitting there as long as it doesn't say R as the political party, they can pull Biden's puppet strings as well as someone more on board so to speak.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's very scary!

Rep. Ronny Jackson, ex-White House doc, predicts Biden will be forced to resign

Rep. Ronny Jackson, ex-White House doc, predicts Biden will be forced to resign
Trump claimed he won the 2020 election and his followers do not suspect he has dementia. They recounted votes in Arizona to no avail.

Biden was referring to a right wing QAnon conspiracy theory about Democrats abusing and eating children:

“QAnon[a] (/ˌkjuː.əˈnɒn/) is a discredited far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a tightly-knit group, or cabal of Satanic,[1] cannibalistic pedophiles are running a global child sex trafficking ring, and conspired against the former President of the United States, Donald Trump during his 2016-2020 term in office.[2][3][4][5] QAnon can be described as a cult.[6][7]” Wikipedia (public domain)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It’s funny to see complaints about cities being overrun with drugs coming from a guy who was nicknamed “Candy Man” because of his willingness to hand out prescriptions.

Ronny Jackson - Wikipedia

Think of all of the unqualified stooges who Trump nominated to high level positions, and then appreciate the fact that this guy withdrew his nomination for VA Secretary after the Armed Services Committee declined to consider his nomination twice.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Think of all of the unqualified stooges who Trump nominated to high level positions, and then appreciate the fact that this guy withdrew his nomination for VA Secretary after the Armed Services Committee declined to consider his nomination twice.

Biden's nominees have been far worse, that's for sure. Embarrassingly so.

So if any of Biden's fans can find a few of his nominees or appointees who actually do have good resumes and no conflicts of interest, of course they are lauded by his fans because there aren't many others to choose from!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,381.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ronny Jackson? This Ronny Jackson?

Jackson had faced numerous allegations that upended his confirmation to lead the VA, including improperly prescribing medications, creating a toxic work environment and being intoxicated while on duty.

Sen. Jon Tester, D-Mont., the top Democrat on the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee, said his office received several allegations about Jackson during the confirmation process, including a claim that he "got drunk and wrecked a government vehicle" at a Secret Service party.
Mike Pence's White House doctor quits amid fallout over Dr. Ronny Jackson

Yep. Him.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Biden's nominees have been far worse, that's for sure. Embarrassingly so.

So if any of Biden's fans can find a few of his nominees or appointees who actually do have good resumes and no conflicts of interest, of course they are lauded by his fans because there aren't many others to choose from!

You messed up the quotes. That was me you quoted, not @Dave G.

But either way, you've made this claim in the past and I've asked you to explain that claim. You didn't respond.

So here we are again. And here are the links again:

Cabinet of Joe Biden - Wikipedia
Cabinet of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

A nice thing about both of those links is that, for the most recent office holders, they list each person's previous job. The down side is that it doesn't list the previous positions for all of Trump's earlier appointees (of which there were many).

So, tell us who among Biden's cabinet is unqualified and why Trump's cabinet was so much more qualified and/or free from conflicts of interest than Biden's.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,393.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Upvote 0

Crwth

He must increase but I must decrease
Feb 26, 2014
✟115,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0