Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So, it looks like, even though DT has some things on his tax forms that none of us peasants can do because we don't have high priced accountants....

He has not been charged with any tax fraud or wrong doing.

However, Joe Biden has not claimed the $ 50,000 odd dollars a month that Hunter claimed that he was paying his dad to stay at the house where the classified documents were.

So, who is lying? Did Hunter pay that phenomenal amount? Did they have a money laundering scheme going on?

Either way... that is tax evasion.

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟230,438.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hunter Biden wasn’t paying his father $50,000 in monthly rent to live at the family’s Delaware home, despite several posts and stories claiming otherwise. The amount was for quarterly rent for office space in Washington, D.C.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,709.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So, it looks like, even though DT has some things on his tax forms that none of us peasants can do because we don't have high priced accountants....

However, Joe Biden has not claimed the $ 50,000 odd dollars a month that Hunter claimed that he was paying his dad to stay at the house where the classified documents were.

So, who is lying? Did Hunter pay that phenomenal amount? Did they have a money laundering scheme going on?

There are already multiple threads on this subject. The story is false and the article in your OP has been updated to retract the claim.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It seems some have not searched enough. Now like always I don't use Google I use something else. Its so odd that what I find "somewhere" else Google..well you have to go pages and pages in and might find this other source. Yes there's more to this and its document lol. Yeah you can even read Hunter talking about it. So it depends where you sit. If on the left "there is no there there" said our president

Its like needing some money for a car payment and Mr L gives you some. Well you can say Mr L never made any car payments. <---This is Washington. So the left would say never made payments vs the right Mr L did make car payments. And your like "really?" haha. This kind of thing happens here with politics day in day out.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,709.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It seems some have not searched enough. Now like always I don't use Google I use something else. Its so odd that what I find "somewhere" else Google..well you have to go pages and pages in and might find this other source. Yes there's more to this and its document lol. Yeah you can even read Hunter talking about it. So it depends where you sit. If on the left "there is no there there" said our president

Its like needing some money for a car payment and Mr L gives you some. Well you can say Mr L never made any car payments. <---This is Washington. So the left would say never made payments vs the right Mr L did make car payments. And your like "really?" haha. This kind of thing happens here with politics day in day out.
The people who haven’t searched enough are those who keep repeating this claim without realizing that the folks who originally made it have since retracted it.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

No - hunter did not pay his father 50k a month in rent, nor did he own his father's home - both lies - a fraud purported on a lending institution so he could get approved for financing.

Upvote 0