yers
✟18,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trump did not lose Republican voters. All the evidence is that his support from people who normally vote Republican is about as high as it can go for any nominee.

However, the new easy-vote, easy cheat, changes in the election laws made the overall turnout soar to a new record. That's why Biden won, if he did. And it's certain, since he only squeaked by in a lot of states and, in addition, the Republican candidates for Senate, House, and state offices did much better than expected.
*That's why Harris won.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Romans 13:3 "For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:"

God set up rulers to be a terror to evil. Not to the good, in which case he removes them. Like he did with Israel.

Why did you skip over Verses 1 and 2...which was used to support trump? They certainly disappeared previous to his election?

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not so fast:

November 07, 2020
STATEMENT FROM PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
Press Releases

“We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: they don’t want the truth to be exposed. The simple fact is this election is far from over. Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor. In Pennsylvania, for example, our legal observers were not permitted meaningful access to watch the counting process. Legal votes decide who is president, not the news media.

“Beginning Monday, our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated. The American People are entitled to an honest election: that means counting all legal ballots, and not counting any illegal ballots. This is the only way to ensure the public has full confidence in our election. It remains shocking that the Biden campaign refuses to agree with this basic principle and wants ballots counted even if they are fraudulent, manufactured, or cast by ineligible or deceased voters. Only a party engaged in wrongdoing would unlawfully keep observers out of the count room – and then fight in court to block their access.

“So what is Biden hiding? I will not rest until the American People have the honest vote count they deserve and that Democracy demands.”

- President Donald J. Trump

Oh yes, I forgot about the 3 to 5 million illegal votes in 2016 ... that there was no evidence found for such a statement.

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Lavaduder

Jul 12, 2020
yers
✟18,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why did you skip over Verses 1 and 2...which was used to support trump? They certainly disappeared previous to his election?
I didn't skip those verses, and if you reread my post you'll see no signs of trump or biden. It was a general statement that can be applied for every pres, nay leader of the world.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,158,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'll pass

Mind if we wait for someone else besides the media?

The lawsuits have not been settled and there is no firm conclusion as of yet.
I'll be watching for the state by state ballot audits that will happen. Official state vote audits, meticulous checking.

They will be anticlimactic for many, but interesting to some like me.

• Friendly
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,158,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump did not lose Republican voters
Of course he did, but the really interesting question is just how many. I'll be watching to see more on that, but I suggest you see that surprising poll in that post.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,158,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Yes, I think the people of America has turned it's back on "In God we trust". I apologize as I misunderstood your point...

No problem, if you want to see about our government. Just google pagan statues washington d.c.

Upvote 0

Lavaduder

Jul 12, 2020
yers
✟18,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You know it's kind of interesting. When Rep get in dems go not my pres. When Dem get in Reps go not my pres. Personally My problems with trump have been fears of mandatory vaxs. (And those red flag gun laws of yesteryear didn't help.) I KNOW Biden will push that too. So I feel like I wasn't getting represent reguardless of who won.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,158,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The evidence is to the contrary.
See the first 3 posts in that thread.

I personally know several Republican friends that switched from Trump to Biden.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Not so fast:

November 07, 2020
STATEMENT FROM PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
Press Releases

“We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: they don’t want the truth to be exposed. The simple fact is this election is far from over. Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor. In Pennsylvania, for example, our legal observers were not permitted meaningful access to watch the counting process. Legal votes decide who is president, not the news media.

“Beginning Monday, our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated. The American People are entitled to an honest election: that means counting all legal ballots, and not counting any illegal ballots. This is the only way to ensure the public has full confidence in our election. It remains shocking that the Biden campaign refuses to agree with this basic principle and wants ballots counted even if they are fraudulent, manufactured, or cast by ineligible or deceased voters. Only a party engaged in wrongdoing would unlawfully keep observers out of the count room – and then fight in court to block their access.

“So what is Biden hiding? I will not rest until the American People have the honest vote count they deserve and that Democracy demands.”

- President Donald J. Trump
This stuff is ridiculous, what he/they really mean, is that they want a lot of Democratic votes thrown out, and Republican ones added in, if they can, etc...

The Biden "group" was not controlling each states individual voting, or counts, etc, there is no conspiracy or controlling involvement by the Biden campaign, etc, they are not "hiding" anything, etc...

The kinds of things they are bringing up or are talking about are just some minor things that happen "every election", etc, and are not at all because of some kind of conspiratory overwatch or control by the Biden group or campaign or committee, individual states do it all by themselves independently of them, etc... And "individuals" do it also, and those "individuals" are not always "perfect", etc...

And they do know there were probably some minor errors, or some of these things going on and/or happening "on both sides and both ways" don't they...?

And they are "minor" for the most part, etc, and I highly doubt there are enough of them to change all the votes that drastically, etc, as there are just "not enough of them", etc...

This is a desperate attempt to undermine our democracy, while claiming to be doing it all in the favor of our democracy, etc, which is just, as the Biden group/campaign, and many many others are saying, or have said, etc, is just way, way, way, very too much, way, "pathetic", etc...

We all know why Donald Trump is really doing this, and it's not at all to ensure anything in our "democracy", etc...

And those of you who are claiming to not know why Donald Trump is really doing this, are lying to yourselves and deceiving your own hearts and minds, etc, and I think are doing this full well willingly and full well knowingly, cause I think in your heart of hearts, you do actually know, etc, but just don't want to admit it to yourselves, etc...

You know Donald Trumps motives and intentions are not that "pure", etc, so stop lying to us, and stop lying to yourselves, etc...

Cause your most certainly not fooling me, etc...

God Bless!

I think Donald Trump will try to get all mail in voting and all mail in votes thrown out if he can, he already said he thinks they are "illegal", etc, and again, you all know why he is really tying to do this, so stop your dang lying, etc...

I'm sick of it, and I think very soon that a lot of other people will be too...

Donald is trying to rip at the very fabric of this country for his own entirely selfish reasons, and self-serving agenda, and to keep his power, and to feed his own ego, etc...

You do know he himself has voted by mail in the past don't you...?

He didn't seem to have a problem with it then, so why does he now, huh...?

Why, why, why...?

And don't lie to me and tell me you don't really know, etc, cause your not fooling anybody, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
You know it's kind of interesting. When Rep get in dems go not my pres. When Dem get in Reps go not my pres.
If you would check back through the history of, say, the past half-century or so, I think you'd find that that is not true. In the aggregate, of course; individual people probably fit the pattern, but we've never seen anything like the past four years of the losers doing all that is possible to overturn the decision of the election.

Some Democrats took that view (not our president) about the 2000 election which they lost, but JFK most likely won in 1960 because of vote fraud, yet I don't recall that most Republicans went around saying he was not our president, not even Richard Nixon who believed that he was defeated thanks to vote fraud.

Upvote 0

Lavaduder

Jul 12, 2020
yers
✟18,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This stuff is ridiculous, what he/they really mean, is that they want a lot of Democratic votes thrown out, and Republican ones added in, if they can, etc...

The Biden "group" was not controlling each states individual voting, or counts, etc, there is no conspiracy or controlling involvement by the Biden campaign, etc, they are not "hiding" anything, etc...

The kinds of things they are bringing up or are talking about are just some minor things that happen "every election", etc, and are not at all because of some kind of conspiratory overwatch or control by the Biden group or campaign or committee, individual states do it all by themselves independently of them, etc...

And they do know there were probably some minor errors, or some of these things going on and/or happening "on both sides and both ways" don't they...?

And they are "minor" for the most part, etc, and I highly doubt there are enough of them to change all the votes that drastically, etc, as there are just "not enough of them", etc...

This is a desperate attempt to undermine our democracy, while claiming to be doing it all in the favor of our democracy, etc, which is just, as the Biden group/campaign, and many many others are saying, or have said, etc, is just way, way, way, very too much, way, "pathetic", etc...

We all know why Donald Trump is really doing this, and it's not at all to ensure anything in our "democracy", etc...

And those of you who are claiming to not know why Donald Trump is really doing this, are lying to yourselves and deceiving your own hearts and minds, etc, and I think are doing this full well willingly and full well knowingly, cause I think in your heart of hearts, you do actually know, etc, but just don't want ot admit it to yourselves, etc...

You know Donald Trumps motives and intentions are not that "pure", etc, so stop lying to us, and stop lying to yourselves, etc...

Cause your most certainly not fooling me, etc...

God Bless!

I think Donald Trump will try to get all mail in voting and all mail in votes thrown out if he can, he already said he thinks they are "illegal", etc, and again, you all know why he is really tying to do this, so stop your dang lying, etc...

I'm sick of it, and I think very soon that a lot of other people will be too...

Donald is trying to rip at the very fabric of this country for his own entirely selfish reasons, and self-serving agenda, and to keep his power, and to feed his own ego, etc...

You do he himself has voted by mail in the past don't you...?

He didn't seem to have a problem with it then, so why does he now, huh...?

Why, why, why...?

And don't lie to me and tell me you don't really know, etc, cause your not fooling anybody, etc...

God Bless!
Woah long text mate. "Democracy"? We are a republic, hence the term represetation.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I personally know several Republican friends that switched from Trump to Biden.

I've presented information that adds up to the conclusion that it's not reasonable to claim that Republicans departing from Trump cost him the election. And in order to disprove that, you tell me that you personally know
"several Republican friends" who did?? ^_^

Okay, there probably were a handful who fit the bill--far fewer than Democrats who switched away from Biden--but nothing that would matter overall.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,158,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why did they switch?
One didn't like Trump firing so many people in his own administration (who volunteered to work for him) , and saying so many bad things about so many people.

Another seemed to just not like all the conflict Trump stirred up.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,158,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've presented information that adds up to the conclusion that it's not reasonable to claim that Republicans departing from Trump cost him the election. And in order to disprove that, you tell me that you personally know
"several Republican friends" who did?? ^_^

Okay, there probably were a handful who fit the bill--far fewer than Democrats who switched away from Biden--but nothing that would matter overall.
Republicans gained House seats, defeating some incumbent Democrats.

Upvote 0