Biden is now officially the best president since 1909: "No one making less than $400k will pay..."

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
He does, but he's been known as a gaff machine for decades. I also said he there are things he has lied about, and the distinction I make is if he says the same thing multiple times after being informed it was not true, which he has.
It’s definitely easier to lie when you have a built in excuse.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I’m very glad that our righty friends’ have their Truth-detectors up and running again.
We just borrowed the left's Truth-detectors since they have no use for them anymore.......

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I’m very glad that our righty friends’ have their Truth-detectors up and running again.

Unfortunately for our righty friends, it's too late for them to start acting like they genuinely care about the personal character and ethical behavior of the president again. They sunk that ship five years ago when they started supporting Trump. There's no moral high ground left for them to stand on now.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Unfortunately for our righty friends, it's too late for them to start acting like they genuinely care about the personal character and ethical behavior of the president again. They sunk that ship five years ago when they started supporting Trump. There's no moral high ground left for them to stand on now.
Supporters of a president who has a long history of racist comments and inappropriately touching women and young girls have no ground to act like they care about personal character.

Upvote 0

Oneiric1975

Apr 23, 2021
Seattle
✟15,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Supporters of a president who has a long history of racist comments and inappropriately touching women and young girls have no ground to act like they care about personal character.

^^^^QFT^^^^^

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That was precisely why I wondered why people of faith supported Trump.

I don't think we can fully de-couple character from serving in the office. When someone has a track record of truly appalling behavior we have to ask ourselves if this person is really going to represent us in his or her role as the leader of the executive branch.

But, we also know, from history that so many leaders are severely flawed people. We should really work to value people of better moral character who ascend to those levels

"When someone has a track record of truly appalling behavior..." and a large majority of conservative Christians overwhelmingly support this person, utilize many excuses in attempts to justify politically supporting this person ("I voted for a president, not a pastor"), and repeatedly dismiss this person's appalling behavior by insisting that they voted for the person's policies and not because of their bad behavior. However, all of their dismissive reactions to the questionable behavior and character of the President ended when Biden, a Democrat, won the Electoral College and he was sworn in as the next President of the United States. And now the moral character of the President matters to them again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
"When someone has a track record of truly appalling behavior..." and a large majority of conservative Christians overwhelmingly support this person, utilize many excuses in attempts to justify politically supporting this person ("I voted for a president, not a pastor"), and repeatedly dismiss this person's appalling behavior by insisting that they voted for the person's policies and not because of their bad behavior. However, all of their dismissive reactions to the questionable behavior and character of the President ended when Biden, a Democrat, won the Electoral College and he was sworn in as the next President of the United States. And now the moral character of the President matters to them again.
Does Biden’s moral character matter to you?

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
My point is simple: you are deflecting here.
I was responding to a post from someone who was trying to deflect criticisms of the current president.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Please hear now, the best news ever. Trump could have never ever done what Biden is fixing to do for the American people:

"Anybody making less than $400k a year will not pay a single penny in taxes"

@23:09, for the entire nation to hear:

Best President ever. Please, everyone give a big cheer for no taxation. How awesome is this news!!??
Let's just hope this president keeps his word better than the last one did.
(I just stroked a check for my Federal Income Tax which went up significantly with Trump's tax "cut" of 2018.)

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Let's just hope this president keeps his word better than the last one did.
(I just stroked a check for my Federal Income Tax which went up significantly with Trump's tax "cut" of 2018.)
That’s okay. There seems to be some on here that are all for paying more in taxes.

Upvote 0

Oneiric1975

Apr 23, 2021
Seattle
✟15,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
That’s okay. There seems to be some on here that are all for paying more in taxes.

I am! My wife and I don't have kids and never will at this point so we don't have anyone in the public school systems but we GLADLY pay our property taxes part of which goes to support schools we will never have kids in. We've even voted for increases in taxes that go to public schools!

We do this because a well-educated society is a better society. We all gain when everyone has a better shot.

I'm a proud American! And I don't want a free lunch. Not if it means someone doesn't get a lunch at all.

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

THIS THREAD NEEDS CLEANING!

th

LET'S WORK TOGETHER TO KEEP IT THIS WAY!

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0