✟264,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
The U.S. will get the president that it so richly deserves. :eek:

Voldermort wasn’t born in the United States is therefore ineligible to hold the position.

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Voldemort wasn’t born in the United States is therefore ineligible to hold the position.

Personally speaking, I can see some similarities between the Dark Lord and the current President.

voldemort-trump.jpg

TrumpandVoldemort.png

TrumpandVoldemortSimilarities.jpg

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,185,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Evan Jellicoe

Aug 2, 2016
downstate Illinois
✟22,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,126.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Personally speaking, I can see some similarities between the Dark Lord and the current President.

wow, that is funny - personally, I can see similarities between a wooden dummy and Biden

joe.jpg

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Poll doesn’t matter .. from now until November 7 , Trump’s supporter will say all polls are fake and they will point to polls in 2016 when most of them were wrong. And after Nov 7 , they will say , millions of illegals voted for democrat so the election result is not legitimate!

• Winner
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
And after Nov 7 , they will say , millions of illegals voted for democrat so the election result is not legitimate!

Well, if Trump's supporters were to say "millions of illegals voted for democrat," that would at least be something that could be shown to be true or false, either way.

That would be an improvement over saying that Trump was an illegitimate president simply because he won the election of 2016. That one we've heard a lot, so it's not speculation.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Well, if Trump's supporters were to say "millions of illegals voted for democrat," that would at least be something that could be shown to be true or false, either way.

Trump himself said that last election, and it was very obviously shown to be complete nonsense. This of course won't stop them saying it again win or lose.

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,126.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm guessing that is your attempt at a comeback. I give it an A-.

I guess that is your attempt at knowing my motives. I give it a B-

are we not doing funny memes now?

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟837,598.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
What's important is who is leading in terms of electoral votes. According to at least one article, Biden is leading (by a small margin) in enough swing states to take an electoral majority.

Parsing the Polls: Biden leads Trump in all general election polls

Trump is going to need to spend a huge amount of time and effort to win FL and NC, both absolutely key to him.

The Democrats must win the rust belt: PA, MI, MN, and WI (or AZ instead of WI). Klobuchar will assure Biden the win in MN. She and Biden will spend almost all their time in the rust belt, although Biden will need to take to occasional trip to the West Coast to campaign in NV, CO, NM, and AZ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The Democrats must win the rust belt: PA, MI, MN, and WI (or AZ instead of WI). Klobuchar will assure Biden the win in MN. She and Biden will spend almost all their time in the rust belt, although Biden will need to take to occasional trip to the West Coast to campaign in NV, CO, NM, and AZ.
Are you thinking that Klobuchar is the probable choice for VP? If I were Biden, I'd choose her over the other names I've been hearing.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump is going to need to spend a huge amount of time and effort to win FL and NC, both absolutely key to him.

CO will go to Biden just as Clinton won CO.

I think AZ will be his biggest challenge.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Are you thinking that Klobuchar is the probable choice for VP? If I were Biden, I'd choose her over the other names I've been hearing.

It has to be someone acceptable to the Bernie supporters.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
It has to be someone acceptable to the Bernie supporters.
Maybe. Sometimes the unity and the discipline just goes to pieces by the time the convention gets to the choice of VP. Then many delegates want to respect the decision made by the person on whom they pinned their hopes for winning the election in November.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟837,598.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I would prefer Klobuchar. I think that she will be a fine campaigner whether she is the VP nominee or not. And she would help a lot in swing districts. Personally, I think that Biden-Klobuchar would be a heavy favorite.

However, tt will be very, very difficult for Biden not to choose an African-American woman if at least one of the top three pass though the vetting process. Clyburn will be important in the campaign. While the Democrats likely won't win in NC, FL and GA, Clyburn heading the SE portion of the campaign will cause the Republicans to use lots of effort defending those states.
=====
IMO, it will difficult for Biden not to choose Harris. An outrage from the left against Harris might make a difference.

Upvote 0