Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lara Trump rips Biden on Floyd 'pandering': Ex-VP has done 'nothing' for African-Americans

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has a "terrible" record on issues important to African-Americans -- and his attendance at a memorial service for George Floyd continues his history of pandering, Lara Trump said Saturday.

"I think it was probably a pandering move to go to the funeral," Trump said of Biden, who clinched the Democratic Party's nomination Friday night. "He's hoping, Jeanine, that all Americans forgot about his incredibly racist remark you just referred to -- if you don't vote for him, then you aren't black."

Trump was referring to Biden's time as a U.S. senator from Delaware, 1973-2009, and as vice president under former President Barack Obama from 2009-2017.

"He served eight years under the first black president, Barack Obama, she said. "They did nothing for black Americans in this country."

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Just one of many
that know their history and the facts.
M

Few things funnier in the world than trying to associate a Trump with facts. If one of them told me it was raining, I’d have to look out the window before I believed them.

Reactions: dqhall
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lara Trump rips Biden on Floyd 'pandering': Ex-VP has done 'nothing' for African-Americans

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has a "terrible" record on issues important to African-Americans -- and his attendance at a memorial service for George Floyd continues his history of pandering, Lara Trump said Saturday.

"I think it was probably a pandering move to go to the funeral," Trump said of Biden, who clinched the Democratic Party's nomination Friday night. "He's hoping, Jeanine, that all Americans forgot about his incredibly racist remark you just referred to -- if you don't vote for him, then you aren't black."

Trump was referring to Biden's time as a U.S. senator from Delaware, 1973-2009, and as vice president under former President Barack Obama from 2009-2017.

"He served eight years under the first black president, Barack Obama, she said. "They did nothing for black Americans in this country."
I Cannot wait for Biden to get on stage with Trump while Trumps drops all of Biden's past mistakes on him in front of the entire nation. Many people do not know just who Biden is and what his positions have been in the past particularly as the apply to the black population.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I Cannot wait for Biden to get on stage with Trump while Trumps drops all of Biden's past mistakes on him in front of the entire nation. Many people do not know just who Biden is and what his positions have been in the past particularly as the apply to the black population.

Biden is extremely popular with the black
community, which is why he was able to secure the nomination. Trump is wildly unpopular with the black community. If you think Trump trying to whitespain to black voters why they shouldn’t trust Biden is going to result in anything short of a total train wreck, then you’re in for a massive surprise.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

It won't be pretty
as Trump rips into him.

Trump thinks about 10 times faster than
Biden is known these days
to be very slow.

Biden might be best to request that he
can debate from his basement
a safe place.

M

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It won't be pretty
as Trump rips into him.

Trump thinks about 10 times faster than
Biden is known these days
to be very slow.

Biden might be best to request that he
can debate from his basement
a safe place.

M

It’s cute that you guys have this image of Trump as some terrifying warrior. To most of us he’s just a thin skinned bully, who will explode into a giant toddler temper tantrum the first time someone gets in the mud with him. Pelosi has done it a few times with hilarious results. Biden is more than happy to throw verbal punches, and the results will be highly entertaining to watch.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums