Visit site
✟393,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm asking here because the claim was made in this thread that photos from Hunter Biden's laptop show him with minors and they have been leaked. If this is true then it should be easy for someone to provide evidence of this.
Will with today's AI art generation I'm sure someone will ask the AI to generate some if they don't exist.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I agree with her. To believe that our changing climate is "man made" or based on a gas that makes up 0.04% of our atmosphere ( a rise of a whoooooooooping 0.002% from 0.038% to 0.04%) then I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale.
The percentage is irrelevant. Despite the claims of some, the greenhouse effect is a thing and CO2 is a greenhouse gas. Atmospheric CO2 has increased from about 280ppm to 414ppm in the last 70 years and that's entirely due to human activity.
In the end... I think she will prove to be talking truth.
She's already been proven wrong.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
All one has to do is look at what is happening on the southern border to know that biden has set up the biggest sex trafficking operation ever.
I can't believe some of the crazed nonsense I read on here.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Your post 24 stated greenhouse effect was man made and I presumed ... my apologies.
No. I stated that the greenhouse effect is a real thing, demonstrated to exist by science. I also stated that atmospheric CO2 is a greenhouse gas and it has increased due to human activity.

As for the cost of fixing global warming, it doesn't matter if it was a penny or 10 gazillion. The earth is warming due to human carbon emissions and that's going to change the climate for the worst in much of the world.

Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. I stated that the greenhouse effect is a real thing, demonstrated to exist by science. I also stated that atmospheric CO2 is a greenhouse gas and it has increased due to human activity.

As for the cost of fixing global warming, it doesn't matter if it was a penny or 10 gazillion. The earth is warming due to human carbon emissions and that's going to change the climate for the worst in much of the world.
Not buying it at all, some science is corrupted and/or manipulated.
One thing you can count on, the temperature will be heating up when Jesus returns, that is for sure.

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That certainly is an opinion. Not sure what it has to do with this discussion.
One thing you can count on, the temperature will be heating up when Jesus returns, that is for sure.
The temperature has been increasing since the 80s. Maybe the Rapture already happened and you were left behind.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I agree. Even the "peer review" system is broken. When jobs, careers, accreditation, tenure, grants and other funding... your basic life, is on the line people can be made to say what those who hold the keys to their money train, tell them what to say, not say, ridicule and insult.

Science is never settled. That's the whole idea of it.

Soon as someone says "the science is settled" ignore their information. It will have just enough truth to make you believe the lies that it holds.

Upvote 0