Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,148.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Here we go again - seven years of But...But Bush... has now turned to But.... but... Trump

I guess joe learned that from his former boss like laughing about shovel ready jobs that were promised and never happened.

Here we go again....
But, but, but :) jobs were created.

Stimulus projects were often well-advertised, with construction areas marked by large signs proclaiming that those sites were funded by the stimulus.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But, but, but :) jobs were created.

Stimulus projects were often well-advertised, with construction areas marked by large signs proclaiming that those sites were funded by the stimulus.

It is a shame you were not around to tell joe and barack about them. Especially the green companies that went bankrupt.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,148.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It is a shame you were not around to tell joe and barack about them.
They knew as did anyone paying attention.
Especially the green companies that went bankrupt.
60% of all new businesses fail In the first three years. There are many successful green energy companies today.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They knew as did anyone paying attention.

60% of all new businesses fail In the first three years. There are many successful green energy companies today.

Of course there is this:

"In the United States, more people were employed in solar power last year than in generating electricity through coal, gas and oil energy combined. According to a new report from the U.S. Department of Energy, solar power employed 43 percent of the Electric Power Generation sector's workforce in 2016, while fossil fuels combined accounted for just 22 percent."

Solar Employs More People In U.S. Electricity Generation Than Oil, Coal And Gas Combined

Upvote 0

Chris.0570

Feb 6, 2021
Indianapolis
✟605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Biden ending Keystone pipeline would kill thousands of American jobs

The Biden administration shutting down construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, which some scientists argue contributes to climate change, could end thousands of American construction jobs.

He shut it down on his first day.
Yeah he did congratulations to him. I would like to know why people refuse to believe the smartest scientist on the planet who all say global warming and pollution is destroying the Earth. There's more than enough evidence supporting them. All people like you seem to think about is a current job. You're not stopping and thinking what the world will be like in the time of your grandchildren or their children. At the speed the ocean is rising a good portion of Miami will start to be underwater in 100 years. And while you and maybe even your children won't be here for that I promise you your grandchildren and their children will be. So many conservatives are focused the here and now instead of what the world will be like in the time of our grandchildren

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,148.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Of course there is this:

"In the United States, more people were employed in solar power last year than in generating electricity through coal, gas and oil energy combined. According to a new report from the U.S. Department of Energy, solar power employed 43 percent of the Electric Power Generation sector's workforce in 2016, while fossil fuels combined accounted for just 22 percent."

Solar Employs More People In U.S. Electricity Generation Than Oil, Coal And Gas Combined
Not sure what your point is and I can't review the article without subscribing, so I don't know the context.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not sure what your point is and I can't review the article without subscribing, so I don't know the context.

The point was that though there were some failures with "green" companies" ultimately not only were they successful but produced more jobs than coal/gas/oil. It was to add support to your "There are many successful green energy companies today." Those who rail against shutting down Keystone and such are simply myopic as concerns long term priorities and potentials!

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,148.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The point was that though there were some failures with "green" companies" ultimately not only were they successful but produced more jobs than coal/gas/oil. It was to add support to your "There are many successful green energy companies today." Those who rail against shutting down Keystone and such are simply myopic as concerns long term priorities and potentials!
Okay, thanks. I wasn't sure what the article totally said.

God bless.

Upvote 0