United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The latest Crisis Magazine Article begins:

“Yesterday morning at the grand Cathedral of St. Matthew in Washington D.C., Joe Biden ate and drank his own spiritual death. That he received the Holy Eucharist from the hands of a Cardinal of the Church adds scandal upon scandal. One radio wag called it a mass for Planned Parenthood. And so, it was.

“Joe Biden is an enemy of the Catholic faith. This fact must be repeated as often as humanly possible. Joe Biden holds himself out as a faithful Catholic, yet he does not believe in the faith’s fundamental teachings about the human person or human sexuality. What’s more, he advances this unbelief in public policy and will now have the full force of the federal government behind this unbelief….”

For the whole article click to read it or hear it read at Crisis Magazine.

I know there are some who may take offense at this Crisis Magazine article and my promotion of it. But I cannot be silent or my own soul will be in jeopardy. I had decided to step back from the whole political scene since what is happening makes me sick. But I realized I could not do so.

God tells the prophet Ezekiel,

“If I say to the wicked, O wicked one, you shall surely die, and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from his way, that wicked person shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. (33:8)

The bishops of the United States sent out a strongly worded commentconcerning Biden and his positions that are in dire contradiction to Scripture, Tradition and the constant teaching of the Catholic Church — especially with his extreme pro-abortion positions.

Whether it is poor catechetical instruction or a willing rejection of the truth, either way it is a scandal and his soul is in jeopardy, as are those of people, especially clergy, who condone and facilitate his evil ways. (Take heed Cardinals Wilton Gregory and Blaise Cupich and Bishop McElroy).

St. Paul writes in Holy Scripture,

“For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes. Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty concerning the body and blood of the Lord. Let a person examine himself, then, and so eat of the bread and drink of the cup.

For anyone who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment on himself. That is why many of you are weak and ill, and some have died.”

Pray for our country; pray for Biden; pray for our bishops; pray for the unborn; pray for our grandchildren; pray …. and do not be silent!

Biden Eats and Drinks His Own Spiritual Death and Causes Scandal upon Scandal | Defenders of the Catholic Faith | Hosted by Stephen K. Ray

• Prayers
Reactions: royal priest

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This article reads less like Catholic faith and more like right-wing politics, the author needs to learn to separate faith and politics.
Murderers and liars need to repent or they will end up in Hell.

Upvote 0

Pioneer3mm

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2018
North America
✟547,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The latest Crisis Magazine Article begins:

“Yesterday morning at the grand Cathedral of St. Matthew in Washington D.C., Joe Biden ate and drank his own spiritual death. That he received the Holy Eucharist from the hands of a Cardinal of the Church adds scandal upon scandal. One radio wag called it a mass for Planned Parenthood. And so, it was.

“Joe Biden is an enemy of the Catholic faith. This fact must be repeated as often as humanly possible. Joe Biden holds himself out as a faithful Catholic, yet he does not believe in the faith’s fundamental teachings about the human person or human sexuality. What’s more, he advances this unbelief in public policy and will now have the full force of the federal government behind this unbelief….”

For the whole article click to read it or hear it read at Crisis Magazine.

I know there are some who may take offense at this Crisis Magazine article and my promotion of it. But I cannot be silent or my own soul will be in jeopardy. I had decided to step back from the whole political scene since what is happening makes me sick. But I realized I could not do so.

God tells the prophet Ezekiel,

“If I say to the wicked, O wicked one, you shall surely die, and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from his way, that wicked person shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. (33:8)

The bishops of the United States sent out a strongly worded commentconcerning Biden and his positions that are in dire contradiction to Scripture, Tradition and the constant teaching of the Catholic Church — especially with his extreme pro-abortion positions.

Whether it is poor catechetical instruction or a willing rejection of the truth, either way it is a scandal and his soul is in jeopardy, as are those of people, especially clergy, who condone and facilitate his evil ways. (Take heed Cardinals Wilton Gregory and Blaise Cupich and Bishop McElroy).

St. Paul writes in Holy Scripture,

“For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes. Whoever, therefore, eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty concerning the body and blood of the Lord. Let a person examine himself, then, and so eat of the bread and drink of the cup.

For anyone who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment on himself. That is why many of you are weak and ill, and some have died.”

Pray for our country; pray for Biden; pray for our bishops; pray for the unborn; pray for our grandchildren; pray …. and do not be silent!

Biden Eats and Drinks His Own Spiritual Death and Causes Scandal upon Scandal | Defenders of the Catholic Faith | Hosted by Stephen K. Ray
Hi Michie,
I am interested in learning..
- To get info.
----
The article says,
"Joe Biden is an enemy of the Catholic faith.."
What does 'discipline ( & excommunication ) in Catholic church' mean?
- Does it apply..in this case?

Note:
I read a bit..from online.
- Basic info.
- About 'discipline & excommunication.'

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,646,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi Michie,
I am interested in learning..
- To get info.
----
The article says,
"Joe Biden is an enemy of the Catholic faith.."
What does 'discipline ( & excommunication ) in Catholic church' mean?
- Does it apply..in this case?

Note:
I read a bit..from online.
- Basic info.
- About 'discipline & excommunication.'
I’m not an expert in canon law but if they are going to excommunicate Biden they need to excommunicate some clergy along with him. What the Church teaches and what some Catholics do are completely misrepresenting the faith. Excommunication is an act of mercy meant to bring the person to repentance.

• Informative
Reactions: Pioneer3mm
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,646,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't see how that applies to my comment.
You are in the Catholic forum. The article is from a Catholic pov. I don’t expect you to understand it. But it is a Catholic concern nonetheless.

• Winner
Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums