Texas
✟109,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
present us with your solution. I have provided mine, and it will work.
I have addressed this. I am not an expert in the field to know what the solution is. What I think the best solution is to convince everyone that can get the vaccine to get it. In the mean time I don't know what the solution is on how to care for everyone that is sick in some places. I bet if authorities task the experts in the field to find a solution they will.

Upvote 0

Clizby WampusCat

Jul 8, 2019
Texas
✟109,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Where in there did he talk about how the vaccine works and that the side effects are minor and rare? He says how you can get it and that you should get it but not why you should get it and why it is safe to get. He says do your homework. Well why not present the best and most accurate information to the nation at one time. People don't know how to "do their homework" in the US. Biden has the authority to do it for them and and least get it out in one place. Maybe it would be best if Biden did not actually deliver the information, but a nonpartisan expert or even a conservative.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have addressed this. I am not an expert in the field to know what the solution is. What I think the best solution is to convince everyone that can get the vaccine to get it. In the mean time I don't know what the solution is on how to care for everyone that is sick in some places. I bet if authorities task the experts in the field to find a solution they will.

They already told us what the solutions were. Now we just have to enforce them.

• Agree
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The quote you are quoting was from Sir Andrew Pollard, head of the Oxford Vaccine Group. He's extremely pro-vaccine. Characterizing him as "anti-vaxx" just shows how quickly you'll grasp at anything that you remotely believe supports your narrative.

You'll notice I was referring to the post which quoted him, not him.

Nice attempt to sidestep [unintentionally?] my point, though.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
]In the case of myocarditis, they've had no choice but to acknowledge the causal link.

And here I remember reading confident claims that this was "largely being ignored and marginalized." I guess that sounds like as good a rationalization as any.

Wrong. Why did i even research thrombocytopenia?

Where can I read your preprint of this reasearch? Has it been peer reviewed yet?

I'm not "changing the story". I'm describing a complex system with nuance.

Claiming a cover-up by the CDC, FDA and so on is nuance?

Please, do provide even a hypothesis of what my "real reasons" for being hesitant to get vaccinated might be.

I don't know. But I guess it really doesn't matter much. Like I said, at least the vaccine you're avoiding will go on to help others.

Everything about the vaccination campaign has the look and feel of a propaganda campaign, just as the march to war and claims of WMD had in 2002-2003.

Everything, except the obvious data showing it is safe and effective of course. And the ICUs full of unvaccinated people. And the obviously higher transmission rates in areas with lower vaccination rates. But yeah, ignoring that and instead looking for nits to cherry pick will see through all of that "propaganda campaign" and find the real truth that "they" are trying to cover up. And they would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for Some Guy On The Internet(tm) learning the real truth that everyone else was too much of a sheep to see.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0