Biden doesn't wear mask again

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,277.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Biden was visiting a store in Massachusetts with a mask mandate and he wasn't wearing a mask. This isn't the only time he has done this type of thing. In fact Biden has said.

The one thing we do know is these masks make a gigantic difference," Biden said. "I would insist that everybody out in public be wearing that mask. Anyone to reopen would have to make sure that they walked into a business that had masks."

At the time, the then-candidate Biden said, "I would do everything possible to make it required that people had to wear masks in public."

Yet here he is. This is either one of two things. He believes he is too elite to wear a mask. It is only for the masses and not those elites. Or he doesn't really believe the masks are effective.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/president-biden-violates-mask-mandate-video

• Informative
Reactions: HARK!

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I wish CA was as strict as Massachusetts. I think all people should wear a mask, even if they have been COVID-19 vaccinated. But June was the last recommendations I could fine in Massachusetts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
About as many as any other outdoor event that Democrats want people to wear masks at.
The liberal news said people, that have been COVID-19 vaccinated don't need to wear mask. I'm not sure where you're getting your information. I still prefer to wear a mask and social distance, and stay away further away from people not wearing a mask.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I wish CA was as strict as Massachusetts. I think all people should wear a mask, even if they have been COVID-19 vaccinated. But June was the last recommendations I could fine in Massachusetts.
I ONLY wear a mask if confronted by someone in authority to do so otherwise that is a hard no from me. From what I have seen and what my mom and sister have told me. I am disabled and cannot drive so I do not get out to the stores much very few people wear a mask around here unless there is a sign saying masks REQUIRED. This is in GA.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,165.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Biden was visiting a store in Massachusetts with a mask mandate and he wasn't wearing a mask. This isn't the only time he has done this type of thing. In fact Biden has said.

The one thing we do know is these masks make a gigantic difference," Biden said. "I would insist that everybody out in public be wearing that mask. Anyone to reopen would have to make sure that they walked into a business that had masks."

At the time, the then-candidate Biden said, "I would do everything possible to make it required that people had to wear masks in public."

Yet here he is. This is either one of two things. He believes he is too elite to wear a mask. It is only for the masses and not those elites. Or he doesn't really believe the masks are effective.

That is because in an authoritarian regime, leadership is exempt from draconian rules forced on the masses.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,277.00
Faith
Pentecostal
That is because in an authoritarian regime, leadership is exempt from draconian rules forced on the masses.

Very true. We also see it in Congress among Democrats and Republicans where they exempt the themselves from the laws and rules the rest of us peasants have to live by.

But in this case the Democrats are rife with this elitist attitude. The rulers are far more special than the masses.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I mean, he has the data to show they are effective, he's probably just being lazy like a lot of folks are. Even vaccinated, I'm not sure that is a chance I would be taking at 79

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
1) Authoritarian
2) Regime
3) draconian
4) Forced
5) Masses

5/17 trigger words. That's only 29%...
13e.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

IWalkAlone

Oct 26, 2021
Ohio
✟11,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The liberal news said people, that have been COVID-19 vaccinated don't need to wear mask. I'm not sure where you're getting your information. I still prefer to wear a mask and social distance, and stay away further away from people not wearing a mask.
There was a mask mandate where Biden was

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,428,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There was a mask mandate where Biden was

took about 30 seconds to find this -- state of MA:
"Effective July 30: The Department of Public Health has issued a new mask advisory in light of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s updated guidance. Fully vaccinated individuals are advised to wear a mask or face covering when indoors (and not in your own home) if you have a weakened immune system, or if you are at increased risk for severe disease because of your age or an underlying medical condition, or if someone in your household has a weakened immune system, is at increased risk for severe disease, or is an unvaccinated adult. Masks are still mandatory for all individuals on public and private transportation systems (including rideshares, livery, taxi, ferries, MBTA, Commuter Rail and transportation stations), in healthcare facilities and in other settings hosting vulnerable populations, such as congregate care settings."

Please Note: The Commonwealth’s mask order was rescinded on May 29, 2021.

covid-19-mask-requirements

...but do carry on. I understand you all have a narrative to push.

Upvote 0

IWalkAlone

Oct 26, 2021
Ohio
✟11,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A politician who's a hypocrite?

What???
And only his detractors notice or care? What's going on? America is falling apaaaaaart!
When politicians are busted for hypocrisy we should hold them accountable. You don't want to follow hypocritical lies do you?

Upvote 0