United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Statement from Nancy Pelosi in a Press conference on April 29th, 2021

"So here’s the thing: We cannot require someone to be vaccinated. That’s just not what we can do, it is a matter of privacy to know who is or who isn’t. I can’t go to the Capitol physician and say, ‘Give me the names of people who aren’t vaccinated so I can go encourage them to,’ or make it known to others to encourage them to be vaccinated,” she told reporters.

“So we can’t do that. But you would hope that science would guide them to protect themselves, their family members and be good colleagues in the workplace to get vaccinated. And the sooner that happens, the better for everything.”
Nancy Pelosi will not mandate lawmakers to get vaccinated

Now, biden is contradicting this statement and issuing mandates.
Keep this in mind the next time they give you their word about what they can/cannot/will/will not do.

Likely she was giving her legal opinion on what the house could do and not what the president could sign as a directive.

Bingo.

Pelosi was talking about what sort of mandates are permitted of people who work in the House. The transcript can be found here:
https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/42921-2

FYI: this was pretty easy to find and understand if the OP or anybody in the nearly 80 subsequent posts had bothered to try.

Biden's new measures don't cover the House or the courts, either, presumably because the separation of powers doesn't permit the Executive branch to exercise that sort of control over the Legislative and Judicial branches.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟651,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Bingo.

Pelosi was talking about what sort of mandates are permitted of people who work in the House. The transcript can be found here:
Transcript of Pelosi Weekly Press Conference Today

FYI: this was pretty easy to find and understand if the OP or anybody in the nearly 80 subsequent posts had bothered to try.

Biden's new measures don't cover the House or the courts, either, presumably because the separation of powers doesn't permit the Executive branch to exercise that sort of control over the Legislative and Judicial branches.

Are you honestly attempting to make the claim that less than 1,000 people who work in the House can't be mandated to be vaxxed, but 350,000,000 Americans can?
Makes it sound even more suspicious that the Elite don't have to get the jab, but the rest of us do.

Reactions: Semper-Fi
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My question is “the big beautiful wall” suppose to stop all illegal coming to the country. What happened, the wall is not tall enough ?

It's completion was stopped so more illegals can do their illegal activities.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Republicans are his handlers? Do tell!

You not gonna believe all the “ deep state” working against Biden .. the dark force.. the bad force and all the fake news.. .. we can only trust Biden … I think all the people in WH are working against Biden we can only thank that Biden is strong and doing the right thing .. with all the force working against him .. but Biden is the best .. probably best of all…. the world has ever seen.. I hear some say Biden may be greatest .. probably the greatest of all .. it’s unbelievable .. and my uncle who is in MIT .. he is smart but not as smart as Biden ….we don’t win anymore.. it is so easy to win with tread .. and I think Biden is doing great think .. probably greatest of all ..

• Haha
Reactions: Semper-Fi
Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
It's completion was stopped so more illegals can do their illegal activities.

You telling me Trump didn’t finish building wall! . No wonder illegals are coming in .. Trump was good at one thing .. Construction …. But in 4 years he couldn’t even build the wall .. good ridden.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Are you honestly attempting to make the claim that less than 1,000 people who work in the House can't be mandated to be vaxxed, but 350,000,000 Americans can?
Makes it sound even more suspicious that the Elite don't have to get the jab, but the rest of us do.

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. Biden’s order doesn’t cover every worker in the country. It only covers ones already under the purview of certain Executive Branch control levers, like OSHA regs and Medicare compliance rules.

Again, this information is available if you take the time to find sources better than the NY Post and The Federalist.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You telling me Trump didn’t finish building wall! . No wonder illegals are coming in .. Trump was good at one thing .. Construction …. But in 4 years he couldn’t even build the wall .. good ridden.

Yeah, and with all that help and cooperation the democrats gave him. humpf!
Oh well, at least biden got to continue using the obama cages for the children.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, and with all that help and cooperation the democrats gave him. humpf!
Oh well, at least biden got to continue using the obama cages for the children.

So let me get this straight .. Trump didn’t build that beautiful wall .. and Mexico didn’t pay for it.. so why on earth people vote for him ?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So let me get this straight .. Trump didn’t build that beautiful wall .. and Mexico didn’t pay for it.. so why on earth people vote for him ?

Democrats in congress put up every roadblock they could to stop any progress. If you want to get something straight, try explaining why anyone would vote for those people since the only thing they have to show for their "service" is the fact that they stood in the way.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Democrats in congress put up every roadblock they could to stop any progress. If you want to get something straight, try explaining why anyone would vote for those people since the only thing they have to show for their "service" is the fact that they stood in the way.

Aha . I see , Trump didn’t do his job .. but blame democrat.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You not gonna believe all the “ deep state” working against Biden .. the dark force.. the bad force and all the fake news.. .. we can only trust Biden … I think all the people in WH are working against Biden we can only thank that Biden is strong and doing the right thing .. with all the force working against him .. but Biden is the best .. probably best of all…. the world has ever seen.. I hear some say Biden may be greatest .. probably the greatest of all .. it’s unbelievable .. and my uncle who is in MIT .. he is smart but not as smart as Biden ….we don’t win anymore.. it is so easy to win with tread .. and I think Biden is doing great think .. probably greatest of all ..

There's no need for sarcasm.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Glad you agree with me Republican are Kettle and GOP is as bad as Democrat. Glad you have this insight, you should join me and register as Independent.

Both quotes in my post were of what you said. So no, the pot and kettle weren't Republicans or dems.

Upvote 0