Biden and the young Ladies -- said too much again?

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Biden raises eyebrows after telling 'these beautiful young ladies' he wants to 'see them dancing when they're four years older'

Joe Biden has been raising eyebrows again with remarks he made to a group of "beautiful young ladies" during a campaign stop in Miami.

"And I want to see these beautiful young ladies- I want to see them dancing when they're four years older too," Biden pointed, sparking laughs from attendees.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Might be best that Biden stays away from the young Ladies for a while?
MB

• Agree
Reactions: Nevada Smith

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is no way this man is not an absolute creep towards little girls. I've only watched this compilation once, and once was enough. As someone who suffered abuse as a child, these clips give me the most horrible, revolting feelings.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Biden raises eyebrows after telling 'these beautiful young ladies' he wants to 'see them dancing when they're four years older'

Joe Biden has been raising eyebrows again with remarks he made to a group of "beautiful young ladies" during a campaign stop in Miami.

"And I want to see these beautiful young ladies- I want to see them dancing when they're four years older too," Biden pointed, sparking laughs from attendees.

MB
Pales next to Trump's exploits ...

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟230,643.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The length of a presidential term is four years correct? So when Vice President Biden says "I want to see them dancing when they're four years older, too", he’s obviously referring to campaigning in four years after he’s won and served his first presidential term.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

MB
1601956211-81.jpg

During Biden’s visit to the community center, a group of traditional Haitian dancers, who appeared to be of various ages, gave a performance.

“Good news is, for me, I’m here. The bad news for you is I’m coming back,” he said.

“And I want to see these beautiful young ladies. I want to see them dancing when they’re four years older, too,” Biden said.

Does this mean he plans on campaigning again in four years, it kind'a sounds like that.

Upvote 0