• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Biden Administration Proposes Restoring Title X Funding for Abortion Facilities

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Michie, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+39,608
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Ignatius the Kiwi

Ignatius the Kiwi Newbie

+2,344
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    The most Catholic president ever.

3. Pavel Mosko

Pavel Mosko Arch-Dude of the Apostolic Supporter

+3,430
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    The more of this stuff Biden does, does it put him in a lower level of hell when he dies like in Dante's Inferno?

4. chevyontheriver

chevyontheriver Well-Known Member Supporter

+10,460
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    Yup yup.

Actually, ironically, Trump acted Catholic surprisingly often even if his twitterations were often crass. This Biden guy on the other hand, old Joe, devout though he claims to be, is a joke.

I have a possible scenario for Trump in maybe about a year. He goes (relatively) silent, stays married, becomes Catholic, and then re-emerges as a very different person. Just a possible scenario. I could see it. I've been praying for it. But then my prayers for Hillary have not been answered.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. Fenwick

Fenwick ☩ Broman Catholic ☩

+9,094
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    Biden's (and his handlers, i.e. Jen Psaki) constant insistence that he's a devout Catholic is just the highest form of gas lighting, and really feels like they're trying to redefine what it means to be Catholic to the ignorant populous. Just like they've been actively redefining so many other words and ideas in the western world over the past five years.

6. chevyontheriver

+10,460
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    I wonder if John Podesta is somewhere in the background? I'd put money on it.

7. Fenwick

+9,094
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    He and Hillary are probably running everything from the command center in her basement.

8. chevyontheriver

+10,460
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    I do think John Podesta is about as close to being a Deep State and Deep Church player as they come. His name will keep coming up if investigative reporting isn't outlawed.

9. Azureknight 773

Azureknight 773 IXA the Knight Kamen Rider CF Ambassadors

+552
    Philippines
    Catholic
    Single
    I would wish that he'd convert to Catholicism along with most of his family and trample this joke of a Catholic President down in the biggest political triumph of 2024. Please do so Pres. Trump for it would be a miracle to see you become the POTUS once again no more as a non-Catholic but as a Catholic.

10. Fenwick

+9,094
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    You think he might be a lynch pin of sorts?

11. chevyontheriver

+10,460
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    I suspect the real lunch pin is much less public. But I do think he’s a major player. I often wonder whether George Soros funds it all.