Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Look. That refrain--and it was already voiced by another poster--is a diversion. The President didn't make that lamentable decision about the All-Star Game in Georgia, BUT it was his response to it that is at issue.
Why is that the issue?

The position taken by the President, any President, and his words spoken on such occasions is not incidental. I should think we all would know that by now.
I’m sure you would have been such a vocal opponent of the last guy had he ever dared voice his opinion on matters such as this.

Oh wait... he did that all the time while you all cheered him on for it.

Your double standards are showing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Look. That refrain--and it was already voiced by another poster--is a diversion. The President didn't make that lamentable decision about the All-Star Game in Georgia, BUT it was his response to it that is at issue.

The position taken by the President, any President, and his words spoken on such occasions is not incidental. I should think we all would know that by now.
So you and others are angry at Biden because he supported a privately run corporation for making a business decision on their own?

Do you think Presidents should start criticizing all corporations for making business decisions on their own and insist that corporations listen to the government or anyone else outside of their organization and make decisions based on what outsiders want?

Are you anti-business?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
:doh:No, but thanks for contributing.
Well you were complaining about it, so your actions speak louder than your last post.

• Winner
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Really? I see us in a much better position than we were in just a few months ago. I guess it depends who you ask.

QFT. Personally, I agree with you. I don't know about you, but I'm not taking any of this bellyaching about President Biden seriously. It's not convincing at all considering what we had right before him.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟728,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟689,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If only we had a president who didn’t stir the pot by picking sides in a pointless culture war!

As do I.

I feel ripped off. I was promised 'chaos at every turn' and all I get is a President agreeing with an action made by a private institution (MLB) in response to the actions of a state (Georgia) that he disagreed with.

I don't really see "chaos" in that statement from Biden, nor does the post provide stuff happening at every turn. This post fails to live up to its title. 2 stars out of 5.

I’ll let the author of the article of the op know

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Opinion piece:

Biden administration creates chaos at every turn

In the short 11 weeks since President Biden was inaugurated on Jan. 20, we can say he and his administration have at least been consistent. Consistent in creating chaos at every turn and in ripping apart successful efforts and policy and replacing them with disasters.

This is nothing new, but it is impressive how consistent they are and how quickly they jump right back into the pool of believing they can cover up their incompetence and sometimes malevolence by misleading and lying to the American people.

Take the remarkably disastrous Democratic decision to attempt to punish the state of Georgia for an election integrity bill passed in the wake of serious challenges during the 2020 presidential race. Despite having won the state in 2020, and Georgia sending two Democratic senators to Washington, Mr. Biden agreed with the woke extremists in his party and said he would support Major League Baseball punishing Atlanta by pulling the All-Star game from that city. “I think today’s professional athletes are acting incredibly responsibly. I would strongly support them doing that. People look to them. They’re leaders,” he told ESPN.
Thoughts?

****Please note: Let's do our best to speak about this current administration****

Between trying to turn law abiding gun owners into felons, reintroduction of troops into Syria, ramping up publicly funded abortions, tanking the market with his capital gains tax announcement, and meddling in a highly publicized criminal court case, we could possibly be facing war with Russia. All in all, I hope the someone has a tight rein on him also has a level head...but I'm not confident in that.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

We didn't elect Biden to carry on with politics as usual; we elected him to shake things up... ;)

Take the remarkably disastrous Democratic decision to attempt to punish the state of Georgia for an election integrity bill passed in the wake of serious challenges during the 2020 presidential race. Despite having won the state in 2020, and Georgia sending two Democratic senators to Washington, Mr. Biden agreed with the woke extremists in his party and said he would support Major League Baseball punishing Atlanta by pulling the All-Star game from that city. “I think today’s professional athletes are acting incredibly responsibly. I would strongly support them doing that. People look to them. They’re leaders,” he told ESPN.

The Democrats made no such decision -- Private businesses made that decision. Biden is simply supporting the right of businessowners to choose which state they do or do not want to operate in... not that he would have any authority to stop them if he didn't.

I appreciate that you quoted the article, but maybe you shouldn't have quoted such a blatant misrepresentation of the facts?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟689,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I appreciate that you quoted the article, but maybe you shouldn't have quoted such a blatant misrepresentation of the facts?

No, not a misrepresentation - but a different interpretation of what the actions of the president caused. We have a difference of opinion.

viva le difference!

Upvote 0