Biden Admin Names Levine, a Man, the 'First-Ever Female Four-Star Admiral' in Public Health Corps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's seems crazy but I agree. Practically my entire life I've leaned towards progressive politics and have even argued in favor of some here on CF, probably even with you, but it's baffling to me how the idea of biological male and female is even an argument to either side, but here we are. While I'll likely never go over to actually being conservative, I am definitely awakened from the "wokeness" and once you unsee it (or see it for what it is), you can't go back.

It does seem like the divide that has existed is becoming a sharper one, with more extremes in both directions.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
It does seem like the divide that has existed is becoming a sharper one, with more extremes in both directions.

I mean I used to think it was just conservatives who were always attempting to keep women down, and in some cases it can be true, but liberals are all too willing to throw women under the bus whenever it suits them as we're seeing now.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Actually it more of you having poor reading compensation then anything else.

So now you result to personal attacks when your attempts at false propaganda was called out and dismantled. That's not really the best tactic for winning arguments, but you do you. :)

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,453.00
Country
United States
Faith