• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Biden accused of sexual assault

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by Mountainmanbob, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Mountainmanbob

Mountainmanbob Goat Whisperer Supporter

+10,091
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    “It Shattered My Life”: Former Joe Biden Staffer Tara Reade Says He Sexually Assaulted Her in 1993 | Democracy Now!

Reade told journalist Katie Halper in an interview published Tuesday that Biden repeatedly touched her without her consent and sexually assaulted her. Reade approached the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund in January looking for assistance, but was reportedly told the fund could not help her because Biden is a candidate for federal office, and pursuing a case could jeopardize the fund’s nonprofit status. Reade says she learned from The Intercept report that the public relations firm representing Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund is SKDKnickerbocker, whose managing director, Anita Dunn, is top adviser to Biden’s presidential campaign.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

It happened all at once, and then … his hands were on me and underneath my clothes,” Reade recalled in an interview with podcast host Katie Halper on Wednesday. “He said ‘come on, man, I heard you liked me. For me, it was like, everything shattered … I wanted to be a senator; I didn’t want to sleep with one.”
    Why has the media ignored sexual assault allegations against Biden? | Arwa Mahdawi

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    "Come on man."
    Seems that we have heard that used before?
    M-Bob

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. ReesePiece23

ReesePiece23 The Peanut Buttery Member.

+3,591
    Christian
    "Oh, silly me. I didn't realise that my watch battery had been flat for 27 years."

3. Mountainmanbob

+10,091
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Well, honestly we should give Joe
    a little Grace period here because,
    he probably truly doesn't remember this?

4. solid_core

solid_core Well-Known Member

+1,071
    Austria
    Protestant
    Single
    Do you remember all your wrongdoings from 30 years ago? I dont.

5. SkyWriting

SkyWriting The Librarian Supporter

+6,511
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Evidently "the skirts" hate that line.
    It's just not smooth enough.

6. GACfan

GACfan Well-Known Member Staff Member Trainee Supporter

+2,212
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Maybe Joe should switch political parties and then start making campaign promises about how he will protect the religious liberties of a select group of Christians and promise to build a border wall on the Mexican border. He could insist to be pro-life now. If he switched political parties, then he could probably get away with calling his fellow Americans human scum if they dare to oppose him and his leadership.

He could probably get away with suggesting that the Second Amendment people act against one of his political opponents. He could also joke about shooting somebody in the middle of a busy street and he wouldn't lose any of his support. He could say that a veteran POW is only a war hero because they were captured and he likes people who weren't captured or he could suggest a deceased lawmaker is looking up instead of looking down. He could spend most of his day on Twitter insulting people he doesn't like.

7. hedrick

hedrick Senior Veteran Supporter

+6,097
    Presbyterian
    Single
  8. Mountainmanbob

+10,091
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Problem is that if good old Joe made that many promises he would forget half of them.

He would need someone to manage his keys to the White House.

M-Bob

9. GACfan

GACfan Well-Known Member Staff Member Trainee Supporter

+2,212
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Self-edited.

10. Mountainmanbob

+10,091