Biblical Prophecy and World War III

U

UnamSanctam

Are you aware UnamSanctam, that your Danish royalty, have headed Freemasonry for generations, are members of the Illuminati Committee of 300 and have been accused of quietly slipping away to satanic ritual while people such as yourself are oblivious?

Obviously not... which is why you are incredulous to the idea that 'elites' (including monarchies across Europe) are plotting something!

Time to get hip, my friend :thumbsup:

(this book'll tell you more than enough about what you need to know)

CommitteeOf300.jpg

Are you aware that your mom was a "street girl" and her dad her p i m p? Don't throw insults around you measly little .... or you'll get them right back in your big face. Your insane conspiracy theories are annoying enough as they are, but when you step on my country and my Queen, you cross the line from what I'll just laugh at, to what I simply won't stand for. And you're darned lucky you didn't say this to my face! People like you rarely have the guts to say insulting stuff like this to people's faces, where they can't hide behind a computer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
As opposed to secretly communicating with their super secret cabal with sign language that would expose them, and not actually achieve very much? Which seems more likely?

Again, confirmation bias. Lets see the photo of their hand a second either side of the "devil's horns" ones. Are they still doing it? Or are they moving their fingers through what just happens to be that position? If you had as many photos taken of you in any given day as Obama does, I'm pretty sure we'd see you flashing the devil's sign a few times too.

Wow. You are really clutching at straws with that one, BB.
Before I was a Christian, I was fond of the 'devils hand sign'. I was always aware I was doing it and knew exactly what it was.

No devils hand sign in my photo albums, sorry.

What makes your statement absurd is that these leaders have their arms outstretched in front of large groups of people. Are you trying to tell me they are doing this unconsciously? Puleeeesssseeee :doh:

BTW... them doing it in front of people is not exposing them. You are proof of that!

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's explained extremely easily. But what's the point when you're just going to snort dismissively when I explain it to you?

I'll explain it if you plan to be receptive, but if not, why bother?

Yeah, I should listen to myself.

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, I should listen to myself.

As I often feel like I am living in the twilight zone I often need reality checks from others.
I have just run through this conversation with a friend of mine and she is just as astonished with your line of thinking as I am.

Just thought you should know.

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am receptive BB.
But I need to draw the line at outright absurdity.
Opportunistic photos of random hands is more absurd than a super secret demonic worldwide international conspiracy of leaders of all stripes, who communicate with each other through hand signs?

Ok then.

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
As I often feel like I am living in the twilight zone I often need reality checks from others.
I have just run through this conversation with a friend of mine and she is just as astonished with your line of thinking as I am.

Just thought you should know.
Another friend from Nimbin?

Upvote 0

David Brider

Aug 18, 2004
With the Lord
✟81,010.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Greens
I have William T. Still's book the New World Order: The Ancient Plan Of Secret Societies here in front of me, where Pikes letter is quoted. According to him, this letter was on display at the British Museum Library but has since been removed. I have seen him speak about this in a documentary and he has said many people have seen it.

The website you posted is Masonic and it is in their interests to debunk this letter. At the end of the day it comes down to... who do you believe?

I'm going with Mr. Still!!! (who is a Christian BTW... not that that really matters)

Anybody can make a claim in a book or on a documentary. Doesn't make the claim true, though. Realistically, writing about World War I and World War II decades before they happened, or Nazism decades before it existed, seems...rather unlikely, don't you think?

David.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
She's from Celle, Germany and one of the most level headed people you could hope to meet.
If she believes most world leaders are secret satanists who communicate by sign language, your idea of "level headed" may differ from mine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
If she believes most world leaders are secret satanists who communicate by sign language, your idea of "level headed" may differ from mine.

When I met her she was highly sceptical about such things. But after showing her the evidence she now accepts that yes, the world is run by satanists.

I was talking to her the other day about your refusal, Blackwater Babe, to accept the reality of SRA. I asker her "Do you believe SRA exists... yes or no? She answered "Yes".

I then asked her "Why do you believe it exists". Her first answer was not what I expected but she said "Firstly, because I know that humans are capable of it". She knows history, is German (her father and grandfather were high ranking officers in the war) and knows all about the Nazi doctors and the horror they did to other humans for eg.
She then said "I also believe SRA exists because of the testimony of the many, many who have been involved. It is unthinkable to think that all those parents, children, and therapists are making the whole story up. To believe so is on the same level as Holocaust denial!!!"

She thinks you are in the same category as a Holocaust denier, BB. But she also understands how, for you to accept the truth, would mean your whole world would come tumbling down around you.

I also told her you had a military background and a trained nurse (hope this is right) and she said "well there you go... perfect brainwashing!"
(she is also a trained nurse/midwife).

There IS a holocaust happening and YOU are denying it, BB!!!

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Are you aware that your mom was a "street girl" and her dad her p i m p? Don't throw insults around you measly little .... or you'll get them right back in your big face. Your insane conspiracy theories are annoying enough as they are, but when you step on my country and my Queen, you cross the line from what I'll just laugh at, to what I simply won't stand for. And you're darned lucky you didn't say this to my face! People like you rarely have the guts to say insulting stuff like this to people's faces, where they can't hide behind a computer.

Which part didn't you like?
The Freemason bit... the Committee of 300 bit... or the satanic ritual bit?
Your being a bit defensive there UnamSanctam!

Are you really saying that royalty are beyond criticism? What about Dutch royalty? British royalty? I have plenty to say about both. We can avoid the topic of Danish royalty if you are that upset about it and discuss the others.

How about it?

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private

Heck... why not talk about Danish royalty.
Here's a list of royalty involved with the Bildergerg Group who have been meeting in secret to dictate global policy since 1954. You will notice the Danes have been there from the beginning. Does this not concern you?

* Prince Philip (1965, 1966, 1967), Duke of Edinburgh
* Prince Charles (1986), Prince of Wales
* Prince Bernhard, father of Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
* Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands[3]
* Claus von Amsberg (1967, 1968, 1971), husband of Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
* Willem-Alexander, Prince of Orange (2001)
* Juan Carlos I, King of Spain
* Queen Sofia of Spain, wife of Juan Carlos I, King of Spain
* Infanta Cristina, Duchess of Palma de Mallorca, younger daughter of Juan Carlos I, King of Spain
* Prince Philippe, Duke of Brabant, Crown Prince of Belgium
* Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden, King of Sweden
* Hans-Adam II, Prince of Liechtenstein (1985)
* Prince Axel of Denmark (1955)

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
Heck... why not talk about Danish royalty.
Here's a list of royalty involved with the Bildergerg Group who have been meeting in secret to dictate global policy since 1954. You will notice the Danes have been there from the beginning. Does this not concern you?

* Prince Philip (1965, 1966, 1967), Duke of Edinburgh
* Prince Charles (1986), Prince of Wales
* Prince Bernhard, father of Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
* Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands[3]
* Claus von Amsberg (1967, 1968, 1971), husband of Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
* Willem-Alexander, Prince of Orange (2001)
* Juan Carlos I, King of Spain
* Queen Sofia of Spain, wife of Juan Carlos I, King of Spain
* Infanta Cristina, Duchess of Palma de Mallorca, younger daughter of Juan Carlos I, King of Spain
* Prince Philippe, Duke of Brabant, Crown Prince of Belgium
* Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden, King of Sweden
* Hans-Adam II, Prince of Liechtenstein (1985)
* Prince Axel of Denmark (1955)
Except, as we've discussed, they don't meet in secret, otherwise you wouldn't know about it. You'd prefer, maybe, a world where the movers and shakers don't periodically get together and talk about what's going on?

Seriously, just because groups exist that havn't invited you to join, doesn't mean they're out to get you.

Upvote 0