Biblical Prophecy and World War III

QuantumMind

Feb 9, 2012
✟15,124.00
Faith
Other Religion
Hello,
This is the most confusing site i've ever visited.
*for mods, if necessary, please move this thread to a pertinent forum*

The inquiry has to do with unfolding of the world events in accord to the bible prophecies

I wasn't born a Christian and I am not one yet but a little over 5 years ago I had an encounter with a Christian in new york city and it has been perplexing my mind 'almost every single day' since.

The guy turned out to be a retired biochemistry professor from Brown University. He apparently quit his research position and gave up all material things and said he now walks around in new york city and preaches to people Christianity and works with various religious organizations.

He walked me through his entire life, which was astoundingly well documented with photos, texts, etc. Places he has been to, myriad of events, the life changing moment, the cliche moment when in a hopeless, desperate situation he becomes a Christian, etc. Unimportant.

Now the thing that really did interest me.
In his suitcase he had a stack of hundreds of research papers (well over 1000 sheets) relating to his work at Brown and before that Harvard if i could remember well, documenting studied on proteins, and various organic compounds and _their influence on human behavior._

The guy claimed that he had very good evidence on how a particular family of organic compounds in our body gives rise to certain types of behavior and he went as far as claiming he had found compounds which are essential to cell division that bind to certain protein in the brain that supposedly gives rise to sinful behavior. Implying that every cell of our body is wired for sin and it's impossible to evict it.
I was 15 at the time, and couldn't really understand the details.

At some point he made a claim that towards the end of 2012, Israel will attack Iran, thereby starting the third world war (WWIII). The war is supposed to be the most brutal and longest in history which at the end will give rise to a world government encompassing entire globe and supposedly biblical prophecy says this.

My inquiry is this:
1) Is anyone familiar with those prophecies? What exactly do they say? Can you post any thorough articles, analysis of those texts so i can study it in detail.
2) Are views like this common among any Christian branches?
3) Are there any reliable online sources discussing any type of future online prophecies?

In any case, if the points are not clear, feel free to provide some reasonable input.

Thank you

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,617.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,
This is the most confusing site i've ever visited.
*for mods, if necessary, please move this thread to a pertinent forum*

The inquiry has to do with unfolding of the world events in accord to the bible prophecies

I wasn't born a Christian and I am not one yet but a little over 5 years ago I had an encounter with a Christian in new york city and it has been perplexing my mind 'almost every single day' since.

The guy turned out to be a retired biochemistry professor from Brown University. He apparently quit his research position and gave up all material things and said he now walks around in new york city and preaches to people Christianity and works with various religious organizations.

He walked me through his entire life, which was astoundingly well documented with photos, texts, etc. Places he has been to, myriad of events, the life changing moment, the cliche moment when in a hopeless, desperate situation he becomes a Christian, etc. Unimportant.

Now the thing that really did interest me.
In his suitcase he had a stack of hundreds of research papers (well over 1000 sheets) relating to his work at Brown and before that Harvard if i could remember well, documenting studied on proteins, and various organic compounds and _their influence on human behavior._

The guy claimed that he had very good evidence on how a particular family of organic compounds in our body gives rise to certain types of behavior and he went as far as claiming he had found compounds which are essential to cell division that bind to certain protein in the brain that supposedly gives rise to sinful behavior. Implying that every cell of our body is wired for sin and it's impossible to evict it.
I was 15 at the time, and couldn't really understand the details.

At some point he made a claim that towards the end of 2012, Israel will attack Iran, thereby starting the third world war (WWIII). The war is supposed to be the most brutal and longest in history which at the end will give rise to a world government encompassing entire globe and supposedly biblical prophecy says this.

My inquiry is this:
1) Is anyone familiar with those prophecies? What exactly do they say? Can you post any thorough articles, analysis of those texts so i can study it in detail.
2) Are views like this common among any Christian branches?
3) Are there any reliable online sources discussing any type of future online prophecies?

In any case, if the points are not clear, feel free to provide some reasonable input.

Thank you

Uncontroversial prophecies
There are prophecies about a one world government that will at last be ruled by the AntiChrist and will be displaced by the second coming of Jesus.
More controversial prophecies
Israel is clearly central in many prophecies about end times but its the details that matter here and most are hard to uncontroversially support from scripture. But the return to Israel is significant after 2000 years and clearly the passions arising from that are crucial to the peace of one of the most strategic regions of the world

Regarding the claim that sin has a chemical/biological foundation - I would tend to disbelieve this claim and have seen no research that could support that. One can say that one person has a high sex drive from such an analysis for example but that does not have to mean they end up an adulterer or a homosexual or spending all day watching inappropriate content.

Practically a war between Iran and Israel would on the present basis be over quite quickly as Israel has about 100 nuclear weopans and the capacity to deliver them while Iran does not. So basically Israel would win hands down. However if Iran develops nukes then the most likely scenario and the one mentioned by William Hague this week was of a new Middle eastern based cold war with hostile nuclear armed powers in a cold war style standoff. In the Middle east the doctrine of Mutually Assured Destruction that worked for Americans and Russians may not work for religiously motivated people.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think that you might find this part of the NDE account of Howard Storm to be of at least some encouragement!

The therapy of love and enlightenment

Because of my fear of a nuclear holocaust I asked if there was going to be a nuclear war in the world, and they said no. That astonished me, and I gave them this extensive explanation of how I had lived under the threat of nuclear war. That was one of the reasons I was who I was. I figured, when I was in this life, that it was all sort of hopeless; the world was going to blow up anyway, and nothing made much sense. In that context I felt I could do what I wanted, since nothing mattered.

They said, "No, there isn't going to be any nuclear war."

I asked if they were absolutely sure there wasn't going to be nuclear war. They reassured me again, and I asked them how they could be so sure. Their response was: "God loves the world."

They told me that at the most, one or two nuclear weapons might go off accidentally, if they weren't destroyed, but there wouldn't be a nuclear war. I then asked them how come there had been so many wars. They said that they allowed those few to happen, out of all the wars that humanity tried to start. Out of all the wars that humans tried to create, they allowed a few, to bring people to their senses and to stop them.

Science, technology, and other benefits, they told me, had been gifts bestowed on humanity by them – through inspiration. People had literally been led to those discoveries, many of which had later been perverted by humanity to use for its own destruction. We could do too much damage to the planet. And by the planet, they meant all of God's creation. Not just the people, but the animals, the trees, the birds, the insects, everything.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes there are Biblical prophecies about coming wars against Israel.

The Books of Daniel in the Old Testament and Revelation in the New Testament do show such conflicts.

As for it being in 2012...well it sure could be... God tells us that we won't know the day and hour, but the signs will warn us when it is near the time. I don't believe in coincidences and when I see over 10 cultures that have some type of "end times" or changes in the world and end of normal living all pointing to December 2012... well, there sure could be something to that. (The Mayan calendar is not the only one...)

One major battle against Israel will be from the countries to the North... chiefly China and Russia. It's interesting to note that China has built a massive roadway so it can move it's military to the South...and the road is ONLY for it's military.

Up until just recently, Turkey has been favorable towards Israel... now it's attitude has changed. Just as Egypt's has changed... and the muslim brotherhood has begun to take over the world (much like they did in eons past, taking over the world and slaughtering Christians, giving rise to the crusades back against them for survival.) The muslim brotherhood began and funds Hamas and other groups that call for the decimation of Israel. :(

Dr Jack Van Impe (JVIM.com) is an expert in prophecies in the Bible.... and will personally answer questions if you contact him. He wrote a great book on the prophecies in Daniel, as well.

Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Practically a war between Iran and Israel would on the present basis be over quite quickly as Israel has about 100 nuclear weopans and the capacity to deliver them while Iran does not. So basically Israel would win hands down.

Trouble is, an attack on Iran will draw China and Russia into the fight. It's all part of satan's master plan. Bring the world to it's knees then offer the solution... drum roll please... the NWO aka global government, headed by the antichrist!

The secret society networks have been talking about this for over one hundred years. Here's what 33rd degree Freemason Albert Pike wrote to 33rd degree Freemason Giusseppe Mazzini in 1871:

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."
"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

• Haha
Reactions: Yaaten
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,617.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trouble is, an attack on Iran will draw China and Russia into the fight. It's all part of satan's master plan. Bring the world to it's knees then offer the solution... drum roll please... the NWO aka global government, headed by the antichrist!

The secret society networks have been talking about this for over one hundred years. Here's what 33rd degree Freemason Albert Pike wrote to 33rd degree Freemason Giusseppe Mazzini in 1871:

"The First World War ....

Are you sure that that letter is not a fake?:

Albert Pike's correspondence with Giusseppe Mazzini : a fraud

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,617.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes there are Biblical prophecies about coming wars against Israel.

The Books of Daniel in the Old Testament and Revelation in the New Testament do show such conflicts.

As for it being in 2012...well it sure could be... God tells us that we won't know the day and hour, but the signs will warn us when it is near the time. I don't believe in coincidences and when I see over 10 cultures that have some type of "end times" or changes in the world and end of normal living all pointing to December 2012... well, there sure could be something to that. (The Mayan calendar is not the only one...)

One major battle against Israel will be from the countries to the North... chiefly China and Russia. It's interesting to note that China has built a massive roadway so it can move it's military to the South...and the road is ONLY for it's military.

Up until just recently, Turkey has been favorable towards Israel... now it's attitude has changed. Just as Egypt's has changed... and the muslim brotherhood has begun to take over the world (much like they did in eons past, taking over the world and slaughtering Christians, giving rise to the crusades back against them for survival.) The muslim brotherhood began and funds Hamas and other groups that call for the decimation of Israel. :(

Dr Jack Van Impe (JVIM.com) is an expert in prophecies in the Bible.... and will personally answer questions if you contact him. He wrote a great book on the prophecies in Daniel, as well.

The changes in Egypt and Turkey have been negative ones thus far, but the removal of sadam Hussein in Iraq was positive for them and the possible demise of Assads regime in Syria would also be positive. As long as they enjoy the support of the Americans and/or possess the superior fire power themselves none of this really matters.

At present Chinas interest is in securing supplies of oil and Russias in securing influence in a strategically significant region. Being anti-Israel wins them Kudos with some regimes but not with those that have been beneficiaries of the Americans largesse in the region e.g. like Kuwait or Iraq, or those who suspect these friends will not be as beneficiary to their interests e.g. Saudia Arabia or Turkey. Having Israel as an enemy furthers neither one of their interests. Iran may play with these mainly atheistic powers but it will not be dominated by them. So overall I suspect Israel is not their main focus at the moment and I am therefore not sure that the kind of stuff you are talking about in the prophecies is as yet in place.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,617.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think that you might find this part of the NDE account of Howard Storm to be of at least some encouragement!

The therapy of love and enlightenment

Sorry but there have been major world catastrophes in the past and the devastation of the dominant civilisation e.g. the fall of Rome, and so it not entirely unreasonable to allow that God may allow other such catastrophes to happen also. I am not sure Rome would have progressed much beyond the levels it achieved in the 2nd century so there is always a purpose in destroying the old and preparing the ground for the new. In the case of Rome it took a thousand years!!!

I hope that he does not allow the destruction of world civilisation by nukes but I do not rule out the possibility.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Are you sure that that letter is not a fake?:

I have William T. Still's book the New World Order: The Ancient Plan Of Secret Societies here in front of me, where Pikes letter is quoted. According to him, this letter was on display at the British Museum Library but has since been removed. I have seen him speak about this in a documentary and he has said many people have seen it.

The website you posted is Masonic and it is in their interests to debunk this letter. At the end of the day it comes down to... who do you believe?

I'm going with Mr. Still!!! (who is a Christian BTW... not that that really matters)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
M

Megagog

The Armageddon can not be directly prophesied because as Jesus stated the day would come like a thief in the night. But 1 Thessalonians 5:4 also also implies that those with the light will not be taken completely unaware.

I think we should go a few more decades before World War III.

Also an Israeli war with Iran doesn't seem nearly as antagonizing as one might think. We frequently predict that because Iran funds militants all over the Arab world that the entire Middle East would come to their beckon call if Israel were to attack them. Culturally Iran is distanced from the Arabs even in the way they practice Islam. And furthermore there are a lot more Arabs who get a lot more support from Saudis, the West, and the Turks than they do from Iranians.

Practically a war between Iran and Israel would on the present basis be over quite quickly as Israel has about 100 nuclear weopans and the capacity to deliver them while Iran does not.
These aren't official reports and just because we understand that Israel has nuclear weapons doesn't mean we should exaggerate. Whatever nuclear weapons Israel would have we should anticipate that they would be shrewd enough not to use them unless Jerusalem were about to collapse, or unless as a retaliation against a nuclear attack.

Upvote 0

brohammer26

Jan 30, 2012
✟8,375.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have William T. Still's book the New World Order: The Ancient Plan Of Secret Societies here in front of me, where Pikes letter is quoted. According to him, this letter was on display at the British Museum Library but has since been removed. I have seen him speak about this in a documentary and he has said many people have seen it.

The website you posted is Masonic and it is in their interests to debunk this letter. At the end of the day it comes down to... who do you believe?

I'm going with Mr. Still!!! (who is a Christian BTW... not that that really matters)

I thought as christian we are suppose to stay away from conspiracy theories.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TG123

Jul 1, 2006
somewhere
✟14,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Saddam Hussein was a demon-possessed leader of the east. There are no demon-possessed leaders of the west. They are the good guys.
There are many demon possessed leaders of both East and West.

Saddam Hussein was a demon possessed leader of the East. George Bush was the demon possessed leader of the West.

The devil told Bush to invade Iraq. He mistakenly thought the voice was from God. But when you spend your time in a cult like the Skull and Crossbones and flash Satanic symbols, what do you expect?

Upvote 0

kiwimac

Bishop of the See of Aotearoa ROCCNZ;Theologian
Site Supporter
May 14, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟592,518.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Saddam Hussein was a demon-possessed leader of the east. There are no demon-possessed leaders of the west. They are the good guys.

Got this waterfront land in Kansas I'd like to sell to you....

Upvote 0