United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Topic of discussion.
1st Co 6:2 Or do you not know that saints will judge the world? And if the world is to be judged by you, are you unworthy of the smallest of cases?

This means God's people will set (are setting) the standard for right and wrong in the world. It is they that determine right and wrong in cultures\nations. When was this supposed to happen? Well it started happening since the beginning of time. But in the Bible's prophecy that judgment would begin to exert dominance in the world at a certain point.

Daniel 7: 22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom..... 27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

That point, pin pointed in Bible prophecy was at the end, (end times of) of the four empires named in Daniel and Revelation. The fourth one, the Roman Empire did not end until 1453 AD when what had been the capitol of the Roman Empire since 333 AD, Constantinople fell and the last Roman emperor was killed. But what changed at that time to start the era of the dominance of the judgments of Gods saints? Stranger than fiction, but NOT! For the first time in human history the Bible started to get into the hands (illegally) of the general population in Northern Europe due to the invention of the European printing press.

Isaiah 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness. 19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
20 For the terrible one is brought to nothing, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:

The terrible ones are kings, emperors , dictators, wanna be world rulers etc etc. How is this come to pass since the ancient world was ruled by despots in perpetuity? By the saints, reading the Word of God themselves and their judgments becoming dominate in the world. Ever sine this started happening. The nations most influenced by God's Word have been dominate in the earth.

You see folks. Christians 100 years ago use to know this. But with the rise of the progressive movement 100 years ago came the rise in popularity of false prophecy in the guise of end time prophecy teachings. False prophecy designed by Satan to stop the saints from exerting their influence against the progressive (actually regressive) movement. Designed to do exactly what we have seen. To get them to no longer aspire to be politicians, judges, legislatures, governors and bureaucrats. Why even think in those terms and make the sacrifices and develop in such a way as to overcome the evil of our day if Jesus is coming back to take us out of the is world and set up a physical kingdom on earth where he will do it all without our participation? See the power of false prophecy? From the very beginning he created mankind to participate with him in his will for his designs and plans in the earth. But false prophecy\teaching has removed the heart of his saints from that endeavor and robbed them of a Biblical vision for the future.

Isaiah 42: 1Behold my servant, (the messiah) whom I uphold; my elect, in whom my soul delights; I have put my spirit on him: he shall bring forth justice to the Gentiles. 2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. 3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth justice to truth. 4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set justice in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

If anyone is interested in some study. I have a whole website filled with the prophecies of the Bible like this. Here is one article on how the promise made to Abraham about the nations of the world being blessed though his one descendant, the messiah would come about.
How The Nations Are Blessed

Last edited: