Pacifc Northwest
✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you, bcbsr, for the thread & using good examples in Scripture to apply hermeneutics to seek to understand by the Spirit, what the writer of Scripture intended for those being written to at the time & for us to understand as to the meaning of what was said, being inspired by God, His Holy Scripture revealed.

I agree with about 95%, though we may differ some on I Cor 15 in context. It seems the more we think we know about the Scriptures, there is so much more we do not understand.

'I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.'

God is wise to reveal things as to babes yet the deeper things of God are revealed by the Spirit to those who BY PRACTICE OF THEIR FAITH, have been trained under testing & trials to be able to accurately discern between good & evil.

For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the https://biblehub.com/nkjv/hebrews/5.htm#footnotesoracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food. 13For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe. 14But solid food belongs to those who are [c]of full age, that is, those who by reason of [d]use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Upvote 0