Biblical, Enclosed Flat Earth and Firmament

Do you think enclosed flat earth is possible from scripture, or think it's IMPOSSIBLE?

• Possible

• IMPOSSIBLE

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Can you explain how you can see a ship mast appear on the horizon, then the deck, and then the hull? If the earth was flat, that would be impossible. If this were just a ‘bump’ in the ocean, all the water would flow down to the horizon, the lowest part of the bump. At 30,000 ft. You can see the curvature of the earth with your eyes.

The church is divided into warring factions, and the world wants nothing we have to offer. we are the personification of Laodecia, and this is what men get passionate about? What happened to wanting to walk as an overcomer and lead men to the one who promises to set us free indeed?
May God help us.

Gideon
Easily explained proven and shown countless times on camera. It's your eyes playing tricks. Do a little research, just Google "flat earth ships disappearing youtube"

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Can you explain how you can see a ship mast appear on the horizon, then the deck, and then the hull? If the earth was flat, that would be impossible. If this were just a ‘bump’ in the ocean, all the water would flow down to the horizon, the lowest part of the bump. At 30,000 ft. You can see the curvature of the earth with your eyes.

The church is divided into warring factions, and the world wants nothing we have to offer. we are the personification of Laodecia, and this is what men get passionate about? What happened to wanting to walk as an overcomer and lead men to the one who promises to set us free indeed?
May God help us.

Gideon
i just saw your second paragraph. Go save the world on another thread, nobody forces you to look at this one.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can you explain how you can see a ship mast appear on the horizon, then the deck, and then the hull?
That's an upside down ship sir. :D (you point is the same though, i know)
If the earth was flat, that would be impossible. If this were just a ‘bump’ in the ocean, all the water would flow down to the horizon, the lowest part of the bump. At 30,000 ft. You can see the curvature of the earth with your eyes.

May God help us.

Gideon
Unfortunately it's hardship and prosecution that will cause Christians to stand up and stand in Christ.
When there are little to no problems, we all just live our lives.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Alright.
It is approximately 7,058 miles from Santiago, Chile to Sydney Australia.
It is approximately 6,836 miles from Beijing, China to New York, USA.

Here's a map of the flat earth as the Flat Earth Society believes:

See the problem?

Here, I'll help you.
Flat_earth_jpg_copy.png

-CryptoLutheran
Not a problem. It's a basic rudimentary depiction. The globe is fake. We'll all know when we're with the Lord. If you think flat earth is impossible, move on.

Upvote 0

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
BTW, gravity and evolution are THEORIES also. In case you forgot. Go prove gravity and get back to us.

PROTIP: A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world.

Reactions: St. Helens
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Alright.
It is approximately 7,058 miles from Santiago, Chile to Sydney Australia.
It is approximately 6,836 miles from Beijing, China to New York, USA.

Here's a map of the flat earth as the Flat Earth Society believes:

See the problem?

Here, I'll help you.
Flat_earth_jpg_copy.png

-CryptoLutheran
Forgot to mention, no serious flat earth has ANYTHING TO DO WITH flat earth
society. They're controlled by the enemies of Christ. Everyone read the first post please. I have a Conspiracy thread for flat earth to post scientific and technological evidence for a globe. ANYBODY THAT THINKS IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO BE IN AN ENCLOSED FLAT EARTH AND FIRMAMENT SHOULD MOVE ON AND LIVE YOUR LIVES.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
PROTIP: A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world.
So is flat earth. Don't waste your time talking to me, I'm the only one defending flat earth against ten people. Do your own research and prove the globe to yourself, not me. I kew 100% I lived on a flying spinning ball for nearly 50 years. I changed my mind, it's my right and my "problem".

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not a problem. It's a basic rudimentary depiction. The globe is fake. We'll all know when we're with the Lord. If you think flat earth is impossible, move on.
Well, this is the typcal attitude of the flat earth brainwashed.
They can't explain realities that only work on a spinning globe, but NASA lies so the earth is flat, and if you disagree you have to go...
But you ought to acknowledge that the serpent mixes truth with a lie.
So you can't say everything the serpent says should be dismissed as a lie.
And again, we don't need flying freemasons to tell us the world is a spinning globe.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
All explained on flat earth. There's nothing that happens on a ball that can't happen on flat earth. True story.

Yes, you can envision all sorts of imaginative scenarios but then comes the test. Do they agree with the physics? No, they do not. That is where the imagination meets the wall.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's definitely true for gravity anyway.
You can test it real time and calculations F = m ̣× g work.
g is a little less the closer you get to the equator due to the centrifugal force caused by earth's rotation.
Simple Newtonian physics.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, you can envision all sorts of imaginative scenarios but then comes the test. Do they agree with the physics? No, they do not. That is where the imagination meets the wall.
When you start with imaginary numbers every calculation can work. Physics is just fine on flat earth, always has been. Gravity is Fake, btw. Trust what they tell you, it won't hurt. Research flat earth and with minimal effort you can decide whether it's worth continuing. Telling me I'm wrong won't solve anything.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That's definitely true for gravity anyway.
You can test it real time and calculations F = m ̣× g work.
g is a little less the closer you get to the equator due to the centrifugal force caused by earth's rotation.
Simple Newtonian physics.
You CANNOT PROVE AND "TEST" GRAVITY. It took Newton 500 pages to try explaining it. Did you Goog that up real quick?

198c7b336085f9aa611002d881ad52c8.jpg

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well, this is the typcal attitude of the flat earth brainwashed.
They can't explain realities that only work on a spinning globe, but NASA lies so the earth is flat, and if you disagree you have to go...
But you ought to acknowledge that the serpent mixes truth with a lie.
So you can't say everything the serpent says should be dismissed as a lie.
And again, we don't need flying freemasons to tell us the world is a spinning globe.
You're a genius, you proved the whole thing wrong. End Of Thread. I don't know what I was thinking.
7c4aad547fc45061bf104d28c0cc9b24.jpg

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Gravity is Fake, btw.

You could prove that quite easily from the deck of the CN Tower in Toronto. I don't have the stomach for the video, I'll read of it in print.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You could prove that quite easily from the deck of the CN Tower in Toronto. I don't have the stomach for the video, I'll read of it in print.
Good thinkin'

Upvote 0

Gideons300

Our awakening is beginning. Prepare to be amazed.
Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's an upside down ship sir. :D (you point is the same though, i know)
Unfortunately it's hardship and prosecution that will cause Christians to stand up and stand in Christ.
When there are little to no problems, we all just live our lives.
Actually, no it is not. You see the tallest part of the ship first. If you saw the hull first, then it would be upside down.

In reference t oyour last sentence, Jesus said that if they persecuted Him, they would also persecute us, if we are living as we are called to. If our lives are not testifying that the deeds of the world are evil , then they simply mock us and move on. However, if we are truly walking in holiness and purity, that is what stirs up the persecution.

Something to consider.

Blessings,

Gideon

Reactions: St. Helens
Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You CANNOT PROVE AND "TEST" GRAVITY. It took Newton 500 pages to try explaining it. Did you Goog that up real quick?
Dear dude,
Thereś a HUGE difference between discovering a phenomenon and explaining a phenomenon.
Indeed, Newton couldn't explain it, and frankly i don't think anyone has managed to explain the phenomenon.
None the less, the fat that stuff is not just floating around all the time, but falls to the ground makes unmistakeably clear that the phenomenon is real.
The phenomenon abides by its rules: F = m × g.
You can calculate and predict things by those rules.
These rules have been discovered by experiments and measurements.
Gravity and its laws are demonstrable, even in a class room.
(You know, the vacuum glass tube with a marble and a bird's feather, showing that g is the same for any object)

How many hours of simple physics have you attended in school?
Were you paying any attention at all?

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear dude,
Thereś a HUGE difference between discovering a phenomenon and explaining a phenomenon.
Indeed, Newton couldn't explain it, and frankly i don't think anyone has managed to explain the phenomenon.
None the less, the fat that stuff is not just floating around all the time, but falls to the ground makes unmistakeably clear that the phenomenon is real.
The phenomenon abides by its rules: F = m × g.
You can calculate and predict things by those rules.
These rules have been discovered by experiments and measurements.
Gravity and its laws are demonstrable, even in a class room.
(You know, the vacuum glass tube with a marble and a bird's feather, showing that g is the same for any object)

How many hours of simple physics have you attended in school?
Were you paying any attention at all?
It's hard to do because I keep doing it too, but I'm tryinfg to keep science an technology in the Conspiracy thread and Biblical stuff here. You can't "prove" gravity. Nobody can. Sorry, dude. What goes up must come down. Older than Newt. It's called weight and density. Aerodynamics for things that fly. Ever heard of it?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.