Senior Veteran
Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟789,115.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. 15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; 16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction," Job 33:14-33

God did that:
In Gen - 10 dreams in Gen- "But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man's wife." 20:3
-Jacob "And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. 13 And, behold, the Lord stood above it, and said, I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;" Gen 28
-"And the angel of God spake unto me in a dream, saying, Jacob: And I said, Here am I." God told himto return to his homeland. Gen 31
-"And God came to Laban the Syrian in a dream by night, and said unto him, Take heed that thou speak not to Jacob either good or bad." Gen 31
- Gen 37 Joseph dreamed dreams about sheaves and stars which came to pass Gen 42 and 50
- Gen 40 "And Joseph said unto them, Do not interpretations belong to God? tell me them, I pray you." Joseph told the butler and baker the interpretation of their dreams Fulfilled in Gen 40
- Gen 41 details of Pharaoh's dreams about cows and stalks of corn. "And Joseph answered Pharaoh, saying, It is not in me: God shall give Pharaoh an answer of peace." Fulfilled Gen 41

-Num 12:6; Deu 13:1-5; I Sam 28:6, 15; Job 33:14-16; Jer 23:28, 32; Joel 2:28; Acts 2:17

- Judges 7 Gideon overheard 2 guys talking about a cake of barley bread dream and its interpretation. that he would win the impending battle. Fulfilled Judges 7- 8
- - I Kings 3 "...the Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee."
- Dan 1 God gave ... Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.
Dan 2 - 3 Nebuchadnezzar dreamed dreams "Then Daniel went in, and desired of the king that he would give him time, and that he would shew the king the interpretation. "Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven." God told Daniel the dream - it was the statue dream and its interpretation.
- Dan 4 - "This is the interpretation, O king, and this is the decree of the most High, which is come upon my lord the king:" Nebuchadnezzar's dream about a tree He didnt give credit to God for his success and claimed it for himself. Fulfilled Dan 4
- Dan 7 - Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed about 4 great beasts representing the kingdoms

- Matt 1 Joseph dreams "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost." Matt 1:20
- Matt 2 Wisemen and Joseph dreams A-The wise men being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, departed another way B-"...the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt" Avoided slaughter C - Again "...an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt, Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel..." D Again Joseph "And he arose, and took the young child and his mother, and came into the land of Israel. But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee: And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth..."
- Matt 27 Pilate's wife "...his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him."

Not all dreams are from God but He does use dreams to communicate with us.

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:" Acts 2:17

Last edited:
Reactions: GospelS

ss51

Sep 12, 2015
✟66,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, it is indeed one of the ways He uses,
Job 33-14 speaks of how He speaks frist one way, then another, tho we don't perceive it, once we begin to perceive His speaking to us, He can grow us more and more.
There was a time His dreams were differentiated for me by being extra clear and lucid, and there was a noticable break before and after then, separated them from the ones from oneself or elsewhere, of late He has allowed me to communicate and participate in dialogue with Him as He is showing them.

Upvote 0