✟18,396.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hi All

We scientifically know about Electricity; It was first described as a fluid, but that was at least SOME building block / experimental direction to build on, and Science progressed..
What have Christians done to Explain Genesis, and progress comparisons in the modern scientific world?

Was only Adam and Eve around to see some of the first parts of the making of the world?
Which is why we never see any Human remains in the first part of the Scientific world version of creation?

Do we need Christians to produce theories using Science that may explain how Genesis did what it said It did?

Have Christians looked at the latest Planet Earth creation theories and gone OK so what matches with Genesis?
- Have a look at the video "Earth The Making of a Planet-NatGeo Wild"
Can you apply Genesis to this video?
If so I'd be interested in what parts, because I've been trying to match some of the Fall consequences to the Video.

Are there Christians out there thinking Hey, "Waters covered the land" Did the Torah mean Fluids not Waters?
If so, then what happened in the video at time 48:00 at @ 0250 Million Years ago could be the Flood when life totally regressed back into the sea which was the only survivable part of the world because the land had basically re-melted into Fluid.

Was this scene part of The Fall instead?

Why do I think "29:47 Oxygen levels rocket" is a consequence of the Fall?
How many Fall consequences are there and can they be applied to how Humans / The World turned out?

How much available water does the Earth have to create a flood?

Do we have a formal area anyplace where these topics can be discussed and corrected / built on by anyone?
Hoping that Scientists will be able to look at it as well.
If Genesis does fit into 9/10 things discovered by Science, perhaps Science should look at the 10th bit and see if it exists for example.

s.

Attachments

• Earth The Making of a Planet.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 10

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟718,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi All

We scientifically know about Electricity; It was first described as a fluid, but that was at least SOME building block / experimental direction to build on, and Science progressed..
What have Christians done to Explain Genesis, and progress comparisons in the modern scientific world?

Was only Adam and Eve around to see some of the first parts of the making of the world?
Which is why we never see any Human remains in the first part of the Scientific world version of creation?

Do we need Christians to produce theories using Science that may explain how Genesis did what it said It did?

Have Christians looked at the latest Planet Earth creation theories and gone OK so what matches with Genesis?
If so I'd be interested in what parts, because I've been trying to match some of the Fall consequences to the Video.

Are there Christians out there thinking Hey, "Waters covered the land" Did the Torah mean Fluids not Waters?
If so, then what happened in the video at time 48:00 at @ 0250 Million Years ago could be the Flood when life totally regressed back into the sea which was the only survivable part of the world because the land had basically re-melted into Fluid.

How many Fall consequences are there and can they be applied to how Humans / The World turned out?

Do we have a formal area anyplace where these topics can be discussed and corrected / built on by anyone?
If Genesis does fit into 9/10 things discovered by Science, perhaps Science should look at the 10th bit and see if it exists for example.

s.

Creation Model Approach

The Creator revealed
The Creator Revealed

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The genealogy of Jesus in Luke destroys the evolution lie.
. how ? Modern humans have only been around for 150,000 years and life has been here for 3.8 billion years .

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The genealogy of Jesus in Luke destroys the evolution lie.

The genealogy in Luke doesn't match the one in Matthew. So either God got it wrong once, or these are not intended to be literal genealogies.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
That has been answered multiple times over the years, but you seemed to have missed it

I've read all the excuses. None of them address the issue. Two conflicting genealogies for Jesus are presented in the Bible.

All the excuses boil down to "it doesn't really mean what it says."

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I've read all the excuses. None of them address the issue. Two conflicting genealogies for Jesus are presented in the Bible.

All the excuses boil down to "it doesn't really mean what it says."
Prove that they are wrong, present your evidence

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Whats new, another person who believes the Bible is a lie.

I don't think it's smart to decide that if someone doesn't believe your interpretation of the Bible, that means that person thinks the Bible is a lie. More likely, he just doesn't buy your interpretation.

You aren't God, and you don't speak for Him. Try to keep that in mind.

• Agree
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I don't think it's smart to decide that if someone doesn't believe your interpretation of the Bible, that means that person thinks the Bible is a lie. More likely, he just doesn't buy your interpretation.

You aren't God, and you don't speak for Him. Try to keep that in mind.
The good ole interpretation defense.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The good ole interpretation defense.

Unless you're God, your interpretation is no more reliable than anyone else's. You've merely made an idol of your own ability to reason.

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hope you said that in front of a mirror

I already pointed out to you, that our opinions can be wrong. You and I disagree on some things in the Bible. That does not mean you think the Bible is a lie. It just means you have a different interpretation of some things.

And the important thing is, it's not something that will cause you to lose your salvation. Even if you don't agree with God on the way He created things, that's not how you will be judged.

Would you like to learn what matters to Him?

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I already pointed out to you, that our opinions can be wrong. You and I disagree on some things in the Bible. That does not mean you think the Bible is a lie. It just means you have a different interpretation of some things.

And the important thing is, it's not something that will cause you to lose your salvation. Even if you don't agree with God on the way He created things, that's not how you will be judged.

Would you like to learn what matters to Him?

From a Bible evolutionist, no thanks

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi All

s.

Creation was a supernatural event, a miracle. By definition miracles are outside of science, that is why they are called miracles.

Not to say certain parts cannot be looked at by science, but a true scientist guided by the Holy Spirit understands that some things are not testable but are to be taken on faith.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
You're thinking of God. He did both of those.
To bad you do not follow The Messiahs example, when face with satans evolution lie, etc....
But Jesus answered him, saying, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.’ ”

Upvote 0