The Keep
✟571,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Post whatever Bible verses you believe clearly support universal salvation / redemption - salvation / redemption after death.

Verses you believe clearly counter universalism are also welcome.

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Supports UR:

Romans 5:18-19
Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people,
so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people.
19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟713,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Post whatever Bible verses you believe clearly support universal salvation / redemption - salvation / redemption after death.

Verses you believe clearly counter universalism are also welcome.

Matthew 7:21

Berean Study Bible
Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

salvation is conditional ... His word is clear .... some will be lost .... some will be saved.

• Agree
Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟279,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ephesians 1:8-10
With all wisdom and understanding, he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.

Upvote 0

Hmm

Hey, I'm just this guy, you know
Sep 27, 2019
Shropshire
✟186,359.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Short read:
for as all die in Adam, so all will be made alive in Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:22

19 For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, 20 and through him God was pleased to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, by making peace through the blood of his cross.
Colossians 1 19-20

Therefore just as one man's trespass led to condemnation for all, so one man's act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all.
Romans 5:18

Long read:
1. “The Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.” (1 John 4:14)

2. Jesus is “the Christ, the Savior of the world.” (John 4:42)

3. “This is good and acceptable in the sight of our God our savior; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus: Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.” (1 Tim. 2:3-6, KJV)

4. Jesus “is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.” (1 John 2:2)

5. Jesus “did not come to judge the world but to save the world.” (John 12:47)

6. “Jesus, was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone.” (Heb. 2:9)

7. “Love never fails.” (1 Cor. 13:8)

8. “With God nothing is impossible.” (Luke 1:37)

9. “This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance. For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, Who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe. These things command and teach.” (1 Tim. 4:9-11)

10. “At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should gladly confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.” (Phil. 2:10:11)

11. “God was pleased to have all fullness dwell in Him, and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things on earth or in heaven, by making peace through His blood, shed on the cross. Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in His sight, without blemish and free from accusation.” (Col. 1:19, 21, 22)

12. In Jesus Christ is “the restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.” (Acts 3:21)

13. The Gospel is “good tidings of great joy will be to all people.” (Luke 2:10)

14. We are “born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.” (John 1:13)

15. God appointed Jesus “heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe.” (Heb. 1:2)

16. “No one can come to Christ unless the Father who sent Him draws him.” (John 6:44)

17. “And I, [Jesus] if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw (literally “drag” in the Greek, helkuo) all mankind unto Myself.” (John 12:32)

18. “As God gave Jesus authority over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as God have Him.” (John 17:2)

19. The Father “has given all things into Jesus’ hands.” (John 13:3)

20. Jesus “was the true light which gives light to every man who come into the world.” (John 1:9)

21. “Just as the result of one trespass was condemnation of all men, so also the result of one act of righteousness was justification that brings life for all men.” (Rom. 5:18)

22. Jesus is “able even to subdue all things to Himself.” (Phil. 3:21)

23. Jesus came “that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth in Him. In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will.” (Eph. 1:10, 11)

24. “The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering towards us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” (2 Peter 3:9)

25. “God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself in Christ, not counting men’s sins against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors as though God were making His appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.” (2 Cor. 5:19, 20)

26. “All the nations shall be blessed.” (Gal 3:8)

27. “The Bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives Life to the world.” (John 6:33)

28. Jesus commanded us to be like Himself and His Father: “Love your enemies, bless those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.” (Matt. 5:44, 45)

29. “Creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope, because creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.” (Rom. 8:20, 21)

30. “The Father loves the Son and has given all things into His hands.” (John 3:35)

31. “Since by man came death, by man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all died, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.” (1 Cor. 15:22)

32. Jesus “is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominions, or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.” (Co. 1:15, 16)

33. “All shall know the Lord, from the least of them to the greatest of them.” (Heb. 8:11)

34. “The grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men.” (Titus 2:11)

35. We are not to “repay evil for evil.” (Rom. 12:17) – [because God does not do so, either.]

36. “If anyone’s work which he has built endures, he will receive a reward. If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved yet so as through fire.” (1 Cor. 3:14, 15)

37. “Of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen” (Rom. 11:36)

38. “All Israel will be saved.” (Rom. 11:26)

39. “Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.” (2 Cor. 5:14)

40. “How blessed is the man whose strength is in You, In whose heart are the highways to Zion! Passing through the valley of Baca [Gehenna] they make it a spring; the early rain also covers it with blessings. They go from strength to strength, Every one of them appears before God in Zion.” (Ps. 84:5-7)

41. “All nations shall come and worship You, for your judgments have been made manifested.” (Rev. 15:4)

42. “When God’s judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.” (Isaiah 26:9)

43. “Mercy shall triumph over (exalt over) judgment.” (James 2:13)

44. “Where sin abounded, grace abounded much more.” (Rom. 5:20)

45. “Every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying: blessing and honor and glory and power be to Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, forever and ever.” (Rev. 5:13)

46. “God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the gentiles, which is Christ in you the hope of glory.” (Col. 1: 27, 28)

47. “All nations whom God has made will come and worship before Him” (Ps. 86:9)

48. God’s “mercy endures forever.” (1 Chron. 16:34) [Not, as those who teach Eternal Torment or Annihilation suggest, that his wrath endures forever]

49. God’s Spirit “will be poured out on all flesh.” (Joel 2:28)

50. God beckons us: “Come, and let us return to the Lord, for He has torn, but He will heal us. He has stricken, but He will bind us. After two days, He will revive us. On the third day He will raise us up that we may live in His sight.” (Hosea 6:1, 2)

51. “The Lord had made bare His Holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.” (Isaiah 52:10)

52. “The glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together; for the mouth of the Lord has spoken.” (Isaiah 40:5)

53. God will “open His hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing.” (Ps. 145:16)

54. God is “gracious in all His works.” (Ps. 145:17)

55. “The earth is the Lord’s and all its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein.” (Ps. 24:1)

56. “All the kings of the earth shall praise you, 0 Lord, when they hear the words of your mouth.” (Ps. 138:4)

57. God “reveals Himself by those who did not ask for Him: He was found by those who did not seek Him.” (Isaiah 65:1)

58. “The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and great in mercy. The Lord is good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works. ALL your works shall praise you, Oh Lord.” (Ps.145:8-10)

59. “All the ends of the world shall remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations shall worship before You. All those who go down to the dust (death) shall bow before You.” (Ps. 22:27, 29)

60. “Oh You Who hears prayer, to you all flesh will come. Iniquities prevail against me; as for our transgressions, you will provide atonement for them.” (Ps. 65:2-4)

61. “Through the greatness of your power your enemies shall submit themselves to you. all the earth shall worship You and sing praises to you.” (Ps. 66:3, 4)

62. “Through the Lord’s mercies, we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning. Great is your faithfulness.” (Lam. 3:21-24)

63. “The Lord will not cast off forever. Though He causes grief, yet He will show compassion according to the multitude of His mercies.” (Lam. 3:31, 32)

64. “For I will not contend forever, Nor will I always be angry; For the spirit would fail before Me, And the souls which I have made.” (Isaiah 57:16)

65. “There is no God besides Me, a just God and Savior; there is none besides Me. Look to Me and be saved, all you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other. I have sworn by Myself; the word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that to me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall take an oath. He shall say, surely in the Lord I have righteousness and strength. To Him men shall come, and all shall be ashamed who are incensed against Him. In the Lord all the descendants of Israel shall be justifed and shall glory.” (Isaiah 45:21-25)

66. “In this mountain the Lord of Hosts will make for all people a feast of choice pieces, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of well-refined wines on the lees. And he shall destroy on this mountain the surface of the covering cast over all nations. He will swallow up death forever, and the Lord will wipe away tears from all faces.” (Isaiah 25:6-8)

67. “All the nations of the earth shall be blessed.” (Gen. 18:18)

68. “All the families of the earth shall be blessed.” (Gen. 12:3, 28:14)

69. “It shall come to pass the saying that is written: ‘death is swallowed up in victory. Oh, Death, where is your sting Oh, Hell (Hades) where is your victory.’ the sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Cor. 15:54-58)

70. Of those who crucified Him (which is all of us) Jesus declared: “Father forgive them; for they know not what they do.” (Luke 23:34)

71. “But God would not take away a life; He would devise plans so that the one banished from Him does not remain banished.” 2 Sam. 14:14

72. Jesus Christ’s blood was shed for the remission of sins. (Matt. 26:8)

73. “Sing praise to the Lord, you His godly ones, And give thanks to His holy name. For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime; Weeping may last for the night, But a shout of joy comes in the morning.” (Ps. 30:4-5)

74. “Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, For His lovingkindness is everlasting. Give thanks to the God of gods, For His lovingkindness is everlasting. Give thanks to the Lord of lords, For His lovingkindness is everlasting. To Him who alone does great wonders, For His lovingkindness is everlasting; To Him who made the heavens with skill, For His lovingkindness is everlasting; To Him who spread out the earth above the waters, For His lovingkindness is everlasting;” (Ps. 136:1-6)

75. “Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son..” [John 5:2]

76. Jesus says: “I pass judgment on no one.” [John 8:15]

77. “For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.” [Romans 11:32]

Upvote 0

Hmm

Sep 27, 2019
Shropshire
✟186,359.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
75. “Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son..” [John 5:2]

76. Jesus says: “I pass judgment on no one.” [John 8:15]

I find these two read one after the other quite amusing!

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟992,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Short read:

No need to look beyond this one vs. deliberately changed to say what it does not say. The vs. does NOT say "all will be made alive in Christ."
Now what the vs. actually says.

1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
All mankind is "in Adam" because all mankind -0 are physical descendants of Adam but "All" men are not "in Christ." Being "in Christ" requires a conscious, willing decision by every person individually.
Being "in Christ" must precede being made alive.

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Not “now in Christ,” still afar off, not nigh.
Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Not "in Christ", no redemption.
Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Not "in Christ" and walk after the flesh, still have condemnation.
2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
Not "in Christ", the veil is not taken away, they remain blind.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Not "in Christ", not a new creature, old things are not passed away.
Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
Not "in Christ"t, not gathered together.
2 Timothy 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
Not "in Christ." do not obtain salvation or eternal glory.
Galatians 2:16
16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
Not “in Jesus Christ” not justified by faith.
1 Thessalonians 4:14
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
Those who do not "sleep in Jesus," God does not bring with Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟83,931.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
John 3 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

John 8 24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

John 14 6Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (i.e. ig you try to get in any other way, you will not enter the Kingdom of God).

This verses alone make it more than clear. If you do not believe Jesus died for your sins, the sins are still on you and so is God's just wrath. And because God is Holy HE cannot stand sin but He prolong His wrath for now so His sheep can be saved.

Universal salvation is probably the biggest and most dangerous false teaching out there, it is unbiblical and who ever is teaching it, has not the Spirit of God in him/her.

Upvote 0

Hmm

Sep 27, 2019
Shropshire
✟186,359.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
John 3 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

John 8 24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

John 14 6Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (i.e. ig you try to get in any other way, you will not enter the Kingdom of God).

This verses alone make it more than clear. If you do not believe Jesus died for your sins, the sins are still on you and so is God's just wrath. And because God is Holy HE cannot stand sin but He prolong His wrath for now so His sheep can be saved.

Universal salvation is probably the biggest and most dangerous false teaching out there, it is unbiblical and who ever is teaching it, has not the Spirit of God in him/her.

Did the "indeed very many" Christians in the first five hundred years of the church have the Spirit of God in them because they were universalists according to the non-Universalist Augustine? What do you think?

• Useful
Reactions: Saint Steven
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟83,931.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The two “alls” are alike only in the sense that they both apply to descendants. The second “all” applies only to believers and does not imply universalism.

By Adam and Eve, sin entered into the world, and death in payment for that sin entered also. Jesus Christ is the Tree of Life. Those who have partaken of Jesus have partaken of Life. We are no longer dead to sin, but alive in the Lord Jesus Christ.

19 For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, 20 and through him God was pleased to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, by making peace through the blood of his cross.
Colossians 1 19-20

“Reconcile to himself all thins”: The Greek word for “reconcile” means “to change” or “exchange.” Its New Testament usage refers to a change in the sinner’s relationship to
God. Man is reconciled to God when God restores man to a right relationship with Him through Jesus Christ.

An intensified form for “reconcile” is used in this verse to refer to the total and complete reconciliation of believers and ultimately “all things” in the created universe . This text does not teach that as a result, all will believe; rather it teaches that all will ultimately submit.

I can do this with all of your verses. Everyone likes to quote John 3:16 but very few quote John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. - you cannot ignore such verses and there is plenty of them in the Bible. Furthermore if universal salvation was true then when Jesus said about Judas that it would be better for him if he was never born (Matthew 26:24), that would be a lie, which is not possible, so we know for sure Judas is in hell, and so is the rich man from Luke 16 (rich man and Lazarus).

I tell you this lovingly and I pray that God opens your heart, but universal salvation is a false teaching and many are deceived by it and will end in hell.

Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟83,931.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did the "indeed very many" Christians in the first five hundred years of the church have the Spirit of God in them because they were universalists according to the non-Universalist Augustine? What do you think?

I know very little about Augustine, sorry.

Upvote 0

Hmm

Sep 27, 2019
Shropshire
✟186,359.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I tell you this lovingly and I pray that God opens your heart, but universal salvation is a false teaching and many are deceived by it and will end in hell.

He has done but thanks. I'll pray the same for you.

Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟83,931.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He has done but thanks. I'll pray the same for you.

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. (Matthew 7:13-14)

God bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well of this no one knows we all get a choice. That being said I do believe most are blind. Its so easy to say John 3:16 but whos JESUS are we telling people to believe in? Yours mine? Each here to some degree knows our personal truth is the real truth yes? What I do know is there will be so many people from every tribe and nation no man can number in heaven praise GOD GLORY TO JESUS!

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The two “alls” are alike only in the sense that they both apply to descendants. The second “all” applies only to believers and does not imply universalism.
Hmm said:

I like this explanation from @public hermit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Corinthians 15:22 explained by Public Hermit

This is essentially a conditional statement.
It is upon the basis that all die in Adam that all also are made alive in Christ. Or better, if all had not died in Adam, then there would have been no need to make all (or any) alive in Christ.

If all died in Adam, then all are made alive in Christ.

The same set of people are being referenced in both the antecedent and the consequent. So, if "all" doesn't mean all in the consequent, then it doesn't mean all in the antecedent.

Modus tollens: If all are not made alive in Christ, then all did not die in Adam.

But, of course, all did die in Adam (according to the fans of eternal torment).

Therefore, all means all in both instances.

For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

• Agree
Reactions: Rajni and Hmm
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟992,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The two “alls” are alike only in the sense that they both apply to descendants. The second “all” applies only to believers and does not imply universalism. * * *

The post you are replying to is twisting the quoted scripture trying to make it say what it does not say.

Short read:

Here is what the verse actually says
(22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
Note in Hmm's post "in Christ shall all be made alive" has been deliberately been switched to "all will be made alive in Christ."
All mankind are inherently "in Adam" because all mankind are physical descendants of Adam but all mankind not inherently "in Christ" that requires a conscious, willful decision of each individual. As quoted by Hmm all mankind are supposedly made alive in Christ without any action on their part.

Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2010
✟60,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here's a couple of verses for ya.

Jud 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Eze 16:55 When thy sisters, Sodom and her daughters, shall return to their former estate, and Samaria and her daughters shall return to their former estate, then thou and thy daughters shall return to your former estate.

I'd love to hear someone's explanation for how someone can suffer the vengeance of eternal fire and then return to the former estate. Am I missing something here?

Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟83,931.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

Yes, all that in Christ will be made alive, but no all are in Christ, only those who believe in Him.

If universalism was true, then why is Judas in hell? Why is the rich man from Luke 16 in hell? Why does Jesus tell you to repent when it does not matter?

Why is there a broad way that leads to destruction and many will find it? Why does the Bible teach that whomever who does not believe onto Son of God will perish? How can a sinner enter into Heaven when His sins are not forgiven? How can those who do not believe in God go to Heaven? God will deal according to their faith...

Bible is the living word of God, it must be read as a whole and studied and not just pick up and twist verses to suit our agenda i.e. universalism.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.