Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
animation_small_cross15.gif
How is God’s mercy measured?​
Psalm 103:11-12 [niv]
"For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us."

Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
Seek the Lord and His strength; seek His presence continually. Remember the wonderful works He has done, His miracles, and the judgements He has uttered, O offspring of His servant Abraham, children of Jacob, His chosen ones.

Upvote 0

Moros

Jan 1, 2004
✟22,337.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Single
Matthew 13:37-39
He answered, "He who sows the good seed is the Son of man; the field is the world, and the good seed means the sons of the kingdom; the weeds are the sons of the evil one, and the enemy who sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the close of the age, and the reapers are angels.

Upvote 0

day2day

~*~Desiring God~*~
Apr 15, 2005
USA
✟49,434.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Romans 5:6-8 :holy:

For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. :holy:

Upvote 0

doc329

In His Service
Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Guilford New York
✟418,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
animation_small_cross15.gif
What should we focus our thoughts on?​

Philippians 4:8
"And now, brothers, as I close this letter let me say this one more thing: Fix your thoughts on what is true and good and right. Think about things that are pure and lovely, and dwell on the fine, good things in others. Think about all you can praise God for and be glad about."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jessi_girl

THaNK You JeSuS!
May 20, 2005
Philippines
✟6,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but
fellow citizens with God’s people and members of God’s household,
built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ
Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.
-- Ephesians 2:19-20

Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, prosperity within your palaces."

For the sake of my brethren and companions, I will now say, "Peace be within you."

Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek your good.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
Although you have not seen Him, you love Him; and even tho you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and rejoice with indescribable and glorious joy, for you are receiving the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

Upvote 0

fieldlily

God heals and restores!
Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."

So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant. I have established between me and all life on the earth." Genesis 9:15-17. (NIV)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.