THaNK You JeSuS!
May 20, 2005
Philippines
✟6,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]I, the Son of Man, have come to seek and save those . . . who are lost.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif][/font]
[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif][/font]
[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Luke 19:10[/font]

Upvote 0

jessi_girl

THaNK You JeSuS!
May 20, 2005
Philippines
✟6,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin. He who hates me hates my Father as well. If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father.

Upvote 0

doc329

In His Service
Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Guilford New York
✟418,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
65-873385570.gif

Praise is thanking God for His many gracious gifts.​

Psalm 103:2
"Yes, I will bless the Lord and not forget the glorious things He does for me."

Upvote 0

Moros

Jan 1, 2004
✟22,337.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Single
jessi_girl said:
For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses,
insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I
am strong.

2 Corinthians 12:10

Proverbs 27:17
Iron sharpeneth iron, so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

newbeliever02072005

Have Courage to Trust God
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Proverbs 2:1-22

[sup]1[/sup] My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with the; [sup]2[/sup] So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; [sup]3[/sup] Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding; [sup]4[/sup]If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; [sup]5[/sup] Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God. [sup]6[/sup] For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. [sup]7[/sup] He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly. [sup]8[/sup] He keepeth the paths of judgement, and preserveth the way of his saints. [sup]9[/sup] Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path. [sup]10[/sup] When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul; [sup]11[/sup] Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee: [sup]12[/sup] To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things; [sup]13[/sup]Who leave the paths of uprighteness, to walk in the ways of darkness; [sup]14[/sup] Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked; [sup]15[/sup] Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths: [sup]16[/sup] To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words; [sup]17[/sup] Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God. [sup]18[/sup] For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the d ead. [sup]19[/sup] None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life. [sup]20[/sup] That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous. [sup]21[/sup] For the upright shall swell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it. [sup]22[/sup]But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lonnienord

Keep Praying!!
Jan 13, 2005
Lorain, Ohio about 30 miles west of Cleveland on L
Visit site
✟39,601.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
[BIBLE]Ruth 1:16-17[/BIBLE] here is the NAB: 16 But Ruth said, "Do not ask me to abandon or forsake you! for wherever you go I will go, wherever you lodge I will lodge, your people shall be my people, and your God my God. 17 Wherever you die I will die, and there be buried. May the LORD do so and so to me, and more besides, if aught but death separates me from you!"

Upvote 0

jessi_girl

THaNK You JeSuS!
May 20, 2005
Philippines
✟6,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

John 16:7-11 NIV

Upvote 0

MyLilyintheValley

Consider the lilies; they toil not.
Jul 7, 2005
✟35,952.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I go the way of all the earth; be strong, therefore, and prove yourself a man.  And keep the charge of the Lord your God: to walk in His ways, to keep His statutes, His commandments, His judgments, and His testimonies, as it is written in the Law of Moses, that you may prosper in all that you do and wherever you turn. 1 Kings 2:2-3

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.